Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#6951 Old 18th Sep 2021 at 3:04 PM
So, I mentioned Henry Goth running a business. It's going terribly! All three of his employees quit in the middle of work hours for no reason; their circle above the head was green and they were getting paid handsomely, as Henry's very rich due to being a Goth. So he literally had to be the host, burn the meals, and serve them, which resulted in the restaurant rank constantly changing from one back down to zero.

Fortunately, he befriended Fricorith and Gvaudoin, who along with the rest of the Tricou family, in this hood are vampires. Fricorith had 9 cooking skill points (I didn't think I had him skill that much), and Gvaudoin had 5 body points, making them perfect for the chef and server roles respectively. On the downside, I couldn't get Henry to assign Fricorith to do the role he was hired for; this wasn't the first time I had this issue, as it happened with one of the last employees. It fixed itself randomly, but I don't know what caused it. I'm hoping that it fixes itself with Fricorith, too.

Henry's lover, Scout Oldie, also got fired from the Music career at Lvl 2, so she can also help out with the business. Let's hope that I can get the business to pass rank 1 by Monday (Sim Time)! It's Friday for them, so... let's keep hoping!

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Advertisement
Scholar
#6952 Old 18th Sep 2021 at 3:16 PM Last edited by sturlington : 18th Sep 2021 at 10:45 PM.
It took Don about a day to recover from his injuries from the fire, and Cassandra was very worried about him. Enrique went on a last-night outing with friends and then headed out to college the following morning. Gina was trying to get to know her uncle Alexander, so she invited him and Lucy over for her birthday. She grew up and took the Family aspiration. Isabella also grew up to a toddler. Don must have really changed as a result of the fire, because he didn’t hit on Lucy the whole time she was at his house, and he wants to teach Isabella her toddler skills (a first for all his kids). He taught Isabella how to walk. Gina snuck out with her friend Maryann Ruben and didn’t get caught. She then wanted to get her first kiss, so she went out a couple of times to meet boys but didn’t get very far with anyone. Nina called for Don, but he just talked to her on the phone and it looks like he may have given up his cheating ways. Cassandra had Darren over to catch up; they are still just good friends. Finally, Don had a birthday and became an elder.

At the other Goth house, Hugo had a birthday and became a child. Lucy got promoted a couple of times. Felicity got a job in Medicine, reached the top of her career track, and is an overachiever. Alexander is learning how to cook and has put on a little weight from all the good food he’s been eating. Lilith came over for a visit, and she thought Alexander did not look good at all; then she picked on Lucy, who grr’ed at her and howled and basically drove her crazy. Alexander stargazed and maxed out his logic skill. Basically, not a lot exciting going on there.

ETA I played Enrique in college:
Enrique went to college with his half-brother Nico Caliente, Bobbi Broke, and his townie girlfriend Andrea. During college, he achieved his goal of woohooing with three different girls: Andrea, Bobbi, and a dormie. But he fell out of love with Andrea when she got together with Nico--his ex dating his brother was a bridge too far. He lost his friendship with Nico as well. He graduated with a degree in Philosophy. He humiliated Bobbi by rejecting her marriage proposal during his graduation party, but she has no pride and still wants to marry him. Enrique has moved back home while he’s figuring out the next stage of his life.
Instructor
#6953 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 1:44 AM
Trying to find Kevin Beare a girlfriend. I would normally pair him with Tiffany except that have 0 chemistry this time around for some reason. Not negative, just none (and I checked and they both are straight so Idunno). Unfortunately she has 0 with Joshua either but he does of course begin the game with a crush on her so maybe ACR will take over and we can just say they like each other for their personalities not their looks or something
Mad Poster
#6954 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 3:14 AM
The townspeople of Arundel were stunned to find that Edwin Tyler left town without notice-putting his house up for sale, and moving out without letting anyone know. Nobody knows where he went to, especially the guy who moved into the house-Randell Allen. He moved into the house and immediately found everyone coming over to see who he was and why he was living there.
Randall is very pleased that so many of the townspeople have come over to visit him. From what he could guess, that Edwin guy was quite popular too, but not that many people really liked him..and what were they saying about his breaking up engagements? What's that all about? Randall is pretty sure he'll find out in time to come, but he's enjoying his stay so far. Everyone has been so nice to him!

What had happened was that Edwin was getting tired of being blamed for everyone's misery, and decided to travel a little to put some space between him and all the women he's had affairs with. He wasn't really that into getting married and settling down, so he figured that if he quietly departed, nobody would notice-and he wouldn't end up being beat up by various men for his treatment of women. He prizes his life, and the way things were going, he feared that it wouldn't be long before someone took revenge on him. Edwin's many things, but stupid is not one of them.

Perhaps in time he will return, but for now, he's traveling.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Instructor
#6955 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CASnarl
Trying to find Kevin Beare a girlfriend. I would normally pair him with Tiffany except that have 0 chemistry this time around for some reason. Not negative, just none (and I checked and they both are straight so Idunno). Unfortunately she has 0 with Joshua either but he does of course begin the game with a crush on her so maybe ACR will take over and we can just say they like each other for their personalities not their looks or something

Turns out Kevin's got 3 bolts with townie Marylena Hamilton, don't think it's gonna get much better than that!
Forum Resident
#6956 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 3:07 PM
So, I'm onto the Veronaville families now, then I'll be done for this round, and it started off pretty funny with the Capps.

I'll start by saying that I don't think I mentioned this, but in the background of a community lot visit, Consort made an enemy out of Dirk Dreamer of all people. At this point, Dirk is an elder, a day away from moving on into the afterlife... it's funny to think that in this hood, he's older than Consort But yeah, he got into a fight with Dirk and I don't know how it happened.

Now, during this session, I only played the Capps for a bit, because I was tired, but during that short time, Consort got a call from Oberon, inviting him out Downtown. Usually, Consort would refuse the offer, clubbing isn't really his thing. However, I was in one of those moods where I thought it would be hilarious to have him unwind a little in town with Oberon, so I had him accept.

They went to the Crypt O' Night Club, where it turned out that Oberon had not only invited his partner Titania, too, but also Albany Capp, Isabella Monty, and Romeo Monty. I think Oberon was asking for chaos, and he got it, as Consort kept fighting with Romeo and his grandmother the whole time.

It was getting late, in real time, so I had Consort disband the outing and call a taxi and it was perfect timing too, as Dirk had entered the lot. Yes, game, add a third person Consort would want to brawl with He got one last fight in with Isabella before he left.

Not the most chaotic gameplay I've had, but it was quite the re-introduction to Consort after not having played this hood in years

Scholar
#6957 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 4:06 PM
After graduation, Enrique Goth moved back home, got a job in Law Enforcement, and then drove downtown to buy some new clothes. (Bobbi Broke got a job in Law Enforcement too, but she’s totally not stalking him.) He was hungry, so he asked his dormie girl, Marsha, on a dinner date. When that was over, he talked to Jan Tellerman in the restaurant and asked her on a date too. He got home very late. The next day was Cassandra’s birthday, and Don threw a big party with all their friends and family. Gina invited Alvin Futa to the party and got her first kiss. Enrique invited Jan, and then he went out with her again the next night, a dream date that ended in woohoo. He wasn’t at all tired afterward, so he started stargazing, and... he was abducted by aliens. Clearly, the aliens are very interested in the Goth family. The entire family waited up all night on the front lawn for him to come back. Enrique was traumatized by the experience. That morning, Gina left for college.

Alexander has taken an interest in the paranormal and after a bit of looking, he found a job in that field. Lucy contracted a cold, which turned into pneumonia because she stayed up all night in her werewolf form; if she doesn’t get healthy, she may have to go to the hospital. Hugo had a birthday and took the Knowledge aspiration. Felicity also left for college. She is actually a couple of years ahead of Gina, but they will be in different dorms so their cohorts can join them.
Scholar
#6958 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 5:20 PM
Buck Grunt and Jill Smith have fallen for each other. I've paired them off in the past but it always felt a bit forced, so this time I left them to their own devices. Buck has a close friend in townie teen Sheila Branstead, and Jill is good friends with one of the Tricous (the blond one who dresses in black), so I had planned to send the four of them to college together and was expecting two new couples. Buck and Jill showed up together at the Crypt O'Night Club when Helen Wheels was there on a date; they were just horsing around like a couple of kids at the time, but I think watching Helen may have given them ideas. Prior to that, they hadn't paid each other much attention, but since then they seem to be together all the time. I was busy supervising Chloe Curious, who lives with the Smiths and who'd come home from work in a foul mood, and when next I checked on Jill she and Buck were flirting and sprouting pink hearts. I might yet send Sheila and the Tricou boy to college with them, though.

Vidcund Curious, who was abducted by aliens on the last rotation, wasn't pregnant. I thought his initially not being pregnant was something Tarlia had changed, but now I suspect InTeen has been seeing him as an independent teen rather than as an adult, so I spawned his biological clock and used the Blender to make him alien pregnant. I hope that's all it was, anyway.

Nevyn came round to see Pascal, but Pascal had to leave for work shortly afterwards. Still, Nevyn's had the opportunity to meet little Zoe Anne and they seemed to get along well enough, so I don't think she'll mind if Nevyn and her dad get together at some point.
Lab Assistant
#6959 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 6:28 PM
Meadow Thayer has pleasantly surprised me: she wants to write a novel while in uni in the literature major, and the creativity points mean she has been able to reach the fifth semester! I really didn't expect this from her and it's weird too because she didn't have any film and lit enthusiasm and she hadn't watched much tv or read any books, and yet... Normally I don't let just anyone write a book, if the sim's oth isn't film and lit or if they're not in a profession that would explain writing a book. Meadow though is studying literature so I thought it would be perfect for her, especially since I'm not convinced yet she'll be able to graduate.
Scholar
#6960 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 12:34 AM
Enrique Goth spent the day sleeping and crying over his abduction. He also called Bobbi Broke a couple of times to talk about it. The next day, he gave birth to Jade and immediately handed her off to his mom. He’s not quite sure how to deal with this unexpected baby. Gina called Don looking for money to help her out at college, but now the family is quite low on cash and may have to downsize. It didn’t help matters any that Cassandra retired from her job, but she just wants to look after her new grandbaby, even if that grandbaby did arrive in an unusual way.

Hugo’s first order of business as a teen was to explore the wonderful world of woohoo with his best friend, Brittany (a goth girl who is the daughter of Beau Broke and Allegra Gorey). They talked about it on the phone the next day and agreed they are strictly friends with benefits, not boyfriend-girlfriend. Lucy was indeed hospitalized because she wouldn’t rest, which made Alexander terribly lonely; Lucy’s lycanthropy was also cured while she was in the hospital, against her will.
Forum Resident
#6961 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 4:21 PM
So because the Capps are very well off, and I thought that it would make sense for them, I had them hire a Butler, who is apparently a pyromaniac who wants to watch the world burn. This guy has seriously set fire to the kitchen three times in three days! I've had to replace the stove and counters three times! Add that to the fact that the garden is a state, that much so that when one of the teens brought Miranda home from school, she took it upon herself to do it. It's ridiculous! I'm seriously torn between keeping him due to this being a running gag in my game at this point ("has he seriously set fire to the kitchen again?!"), or sacking him due to his incompetence

Dirk has also kicked the bin over everyday, while the Montys pinch the newspaper. A cooperative effort apparently.

On the bright side, Tybalt won some scholarships and left for college, Juliette has invested some time into learning charisma, and Hermia is has fallen head over heels for Randy London of all sims. She heartfarts over him constantly and kissed him, so they may go somewhere, as they're already best friends and crushing on each other.

Sorry, Puck, I'll see if I can find you someone else

Consort has just existed to be honest. I may have him skill for that next big promotion, as he really wants to skill. I still have three more days with them, so I think I can accomplish that.

Mad Poster
#6962 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 4:49 PM
The Town of Arundel has now elected its' first Lord Mayor, William Potter. His term of office is one year, (based on some actual historical research) While he is in office, he hopes to get a girlfriend somehow-he's the only man who's not had a steady girlfriend and he feels rather left out.
He's hoping his title will impress someone!

Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
Scholar
#6963 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 6:53 PM
Felicity Goth in college:

Felicity went to college with Didi Dreamer (daughter of Dirk and Lilith) and Darlene Pleasant (illegitimate daughter of Dustin and Angela), and in the dorm she met Erik Swain and Jimmy Phoenix. She studied Biology. She and Erik started dating, were pretty much steady the whole four years, and he proposed to her during her graduation party; she accepted. Jimmy in the meantime had a relationship with Darlene.

Lucy got healthy in the hospital and was released in time to help plan the wedding. The wedding was held at the Goth home and was a great success. Jimmy was the best man, and he fell in love with Didi during the party, so they will move in together or get married. Felicity and Erik spent their wedding night in Felicity’s old room, then moved into their new home, which was partly financed by a generous gift from her parents. Felicity returned to the Medicine career, and Erik got a job in Music. They spent their first day in their new house woohooing before Felicity had to go to work, and of course she got pregnant. Their son is named Kenan. Erik wants to get to know Felicity’s family better and really fit in with the Goths.
Forum Resident
#6964 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 11:03 PM
For all the muttering about his house turning into a daycare, General Buzz Grunt was possibly the most active in taking care of Jessica and Matthew Picaso's daughter Anni-frid during her toddler stage. While Jessica was at home on maternity leave, she and Buzz also got some time to see each other in a new light. Jessica had a fear of being rejected flirting with Buzz, so I assumed she did want to do it. She was not rejected. Since she also wanted to have another kid, but never specified whose kid, one thing led to another and soon she was pregnant again. Since Matthew had been granted his want of having wohoo the evening before, he had no reason to be suspicious when Jessica's stomach started growing. Eventually Jessica gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl named Joakim and Selma, with the first letter of the respective names chosen as a little hint to Buzz regarding who actually is their parent besides Jessica (I'm playing the Swedish version where Buzz' name is Snagg).

Roommates Picasso Neighbour and Justice Larsen-Neighbour invited over their families for their respective daughters, Lovelace Neighbour and Love-in-a-mist Larsen-Neighbour to meet - Picasso's twin brother, niece and twin's husband, and Justice's younger brother. Justice and his brother Monsoon didn't really know each other back in Pleasantview as they didn't grow up together and have a pretty large age gap (from the Neighbour side of the family, they're even in different generations (and their late older brother Nessie Larsen was also in a different generation than both of them)), but since they got a mutual friend, and especially now that they're both adults, they've gotten closer as well.

Picasso's niece Look away-inator Schwissenbaum found her first love in Antonio Caliente. They're going steady and act like the typical teen couple, constantly wanting to be together, going to make out behind not yet opened stores, everything.

Copernicus Sulsul returned home to his parents in Olive Specter's old house after having spent some time living with the Curious family. Though he and his twin sister Brahe (who lives on her own in Bluewater village after having lived with the Ramirez family for a bit) have equally good relationships with their parents, Copernicus and his dad Piel-Divina have a special bond (accidentally evident in how he's got his father's last name, Sulsul, while Brahe has the more widely used last name Neighbour just like their mother Champagne), so having them in the same house again was neat. P-D cooked some turkey for the occasion. Unfortunately, Champagne was working late that night, but she did have time to welcome Copernicus home and speak with him for a bit before they both went to bed.
Someone wanted a synth so I put it by the piano and Copernicus and P-D in particular, but really all combinations of family members, enjoy some jamming sessions together. Champagne spent an afternoon on an exercise bike to get fit as per her wish.
The condition for Copernicus' twin Brahe to get to live alone is that she and at least one of her parents talk on the phone everyday and that she comes home a few times per week, so she was invited over at Saturday. The distance between the twins seems to have done their relation good, growing up it was never bad but they weren't even friends, but nowadays they've become besties.
Copernicus is doing better in school and his parttime job in the medical track, Champagne is advancing in the entertainment career and P-D spends a big part of his days helping the maid clean up puddles some of the ghosts have left the night before.

I am Error.
Test Subject
#6965 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 11:59 AM
Hello, pretty new here but so here's what happening currently;

Meira Nox moved to Belladonna Cove and started her life anew. After jumping from one place to another, Meira found the nomadic life pretty boring and exhausting, hence stopping in Belladonna Cove for now. She moved into the City Centre Lofts and rented the most expensive unit (a.k.a., on the second floor or third if you count the ground as first, on right) and searched for a job in the politics track.

She steadily goes up the hierarchy and from campaign worker to member of city council to senator. On her ways of becoming mayor (her LTW), she managed to befriend a witch (met through phone book, the same book from this site) and became one. She mastered the arts of magic, able to cast tempus interuptus, the strongest magic in TS2. She also met with Shannon Todd (future Nox) and fell in love.

After three weeks (and enough money), Meira moved out from the apartment and into a lot just outside the main city (I created the lot called "Nox Pallace"). The new home consists of two floors (again, three if you count the ground as the first floor) and a basement. It would be the Nox family home where the eldest daughter will inherit the home while the rest of the family scatter across Belladonna Cove. When Meira came to work the next time, she was promoted to mayor and finally fulfilling her LTW as the mayor.

About three days settling in the new home, Meira finally invited Shannon to the household (not through marriage, but move in) and with him, she had her first pair of twins (Abner and Nera, with Abner the eldest but Nera the eldest daughter hence the first in line). Shannon quit working in the slacker career and moved on with medicine and he's steadily moving up the ladder. After a while, Meira had her third child and second daughter, Lucia.

In the present, Meira and Shannon were engaged after the birth of their twins and will have their marriage once Lucia grew up into a toddler. After, they'll be visiting Twikkii Island for their honeymoon, resting for a while after long hours of non-rest because of their son and daughters.
Scholar
#6966 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 12:52 PM
Gina Goth in college:
Gina was two years behind Felicity in school but lived in a different dorm. She went to college with Krystal Langerak (her half-sister, who she doesn’t really know), Maryanne Ruben (her best friend), Alvin Futa (her high school boyfriend), and a townie friend named Christopher. Her major was Literature. She and Alvin broke up when they went to college, and she started dating Christopher; he got drunk at a party and proposed to her, and she eagerly accepted.

At home, Enrique called Bobbi up against his better judgment and invited her over for some casual woohoo, which helped him feel better about the whole alien baby situation. Cassandra spent the day taking care of Jade and planning Gina’s wedding, since she was coming home the next day. There were two quiet birthdays that night as both Don and Enrique were at work. Isabella grew up and took the Popularity aspiration--she is also the first of the children to be gay--and Jade became a toddler. She immediately learned how to potty and talk because, like all alien hybrids, she is very smart. The next day was the wedding at the Goth house. But Christopher regretted his drunken proposal and left Gina at the altar, breaking her heart and enraging her parents. Immediately afterward, Alvin declared his love for Gina, but when she half-seriously suggested they use the wedding arch since it was already set up, he said no: If they do end up getting married, it will be their own special day. Gina accepted that and for now is bunking in with her sister and niece, since there isn’t much room left in the house; she is also looking for a job in the Education career.
Scholar
#6967 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 3:09 AM
The Nerdists have graduated from Brainania. Hugh Knowe's LTW is to max out all seven skills, so he's rented a private house on campus. Sara Bellum and Cliff Notes both want to be doctors. Brainania only selects students who will consistently get top marks and doesn't charge any fees or other bills beyond the cost of a maid, so they each had about $8000 on graduation. This meant that they could afford rather nicer apartments than their friends from LGU. Sara took an apartment in the prestigious Audrey Manor and is already working as a GP, while Cliff took the top floor apartment at the Tech Centre Flats (a smidgen over his budget, but the only place where he could have an outdoor telescope) and is working as a Resident.

Daisy Wheels also graduated, after having to repeat her junior year. Her LTW is for 20 best friends, though she does keep rolling wants for a variety of jobs. So far, she's not had an active want correspond to anything advertised, but she did take a leaf out of her sister's book and make $200 playing piano in Central Park West. She's got rid of her Mohican, her war paint and her weird blue lipstick and finally settled on a tousled bob and a dark red lipstick. I was worried she might think it was too big a change, but she loved it!

This leaves Ripp Grunt as my only undergraduate student. I was expecting him to spend much of his time at college chasing girls, but he's shown little interest in romantic endeavours and keeps rolling study wants.

Olive Spectre met Johnny Smith for the first time in the background of a community lot while Sara was shopping. She doesn't think he's good enough for her sister's daughter and wasn't reticent about telling him so. Poor Johnny!
Forum Resident
#6968 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 3:17 PM
Wrapped the Capps up. No fires this time, I guess the Butler sorted himself out. Consort tried to skill, but always had low needs, so he never got that far.

Juliette wanted to go steady, and with Romeo fearing commitment, she asked for a blind date. She paid full price and got... Castor Nova.

Hermia asked Randy out, so they're now going steady.

As for what I played of the Montys so far, Mercutio has gone missing. So, Isabella and Romeo were invited out by Titania and weren't due back until 1:22, or something like that. Patrizio had gone to bed, leaving Mercutio on his lonesome. He rolled the want to sneak out with James, so I locked it in for him and had him call the guy at midnight. He arrived an hour later and Mercutio snuck into his car.

Speed three activated shortly before Isabella and Romeo returned, which I sent them to bed and selected Mercutio so that I could queue him to go to bed when he got back. That was were I noticed an issue. The want to sneak out with James was still locked in, it hadn't rolled away. To add to that, there was no 'snuck out' icon next to him on the Sim Chooser, nor was there an interaction for it in his queue. I tried to right click on him to see if he hadn't respawned on the lot, but nothing happened.

I think I can teleport him with the letterbox, or use the Retrieve Missing Sim option on the Batbox, but... I think I can make a story out of this

Scholar
#6969 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 5:03 PM
Tragedies struck both my Goth families.

Enrique went out on a date with Jan and met Darlene Pleasant, whom he found very attractive; he made sure to get her number. After her failed wedding, Gina moped around the house all day, ate some bad food, and got food poisoning. She spent the next day trying to recover, but it was rough going for her. Don taught Jade how to walk, and then Cassandra threw her a birthday party, which was a good time. Enrique asked Darlene out on a date and brought her home for some woohoo; she ended up staying all night. Because Gina did not recover from her food poisoning, she had to be hospitalized, where she tragically died. She never had the chance to be married--sigh.

Since Lucy was no longer a werewolf, she resumed her affair with Dustin, seeing him while Alexander was at work at night. Alexander was very upset by his niece Gina’s death (more upset than anyone else in the family, TBH) and needed some therapy. He was able to maximize the creativity skill and then Hugo got an A+ report card, which pulled him out of aspiration failure. Since he was in the Paranormal career, he was determined to discover how to resurrect Gina. However, he never realized that want because he was killed in a huge fire that destroyed the willow tree in the front yard. (This same tree burned in my last playthrough, too, and killed one of the Goths.) The fire spread too quickly, and by the time Lucy had called the fire department, it was just too late.
Forum Resident
#6970 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 5:51 PM
Selma and Joacim Picaso grew up to toddlers, and Jessica up and died in one of the bathrooms. Poor Matthew has some questionable bliss in never finding out Jessica cheated on him with General Buzz Grunt, unless Buzz tells him. Speaking of Buzz, although he's arguably the least victim in the situation between him, the three kids, Matthew and Jessica herself, I can't help but pity him a little. All he wanted was an orderly, respectable military base to train new soldiers, and now he's sitting here with three kids, two of which are secretly his, and the widower whose late wife he had a fling with. Not the retired life he'd been expecting.

Nervous Subject got fired after a chance card failure where he freed a dolphin. Considering he's been demoted for that exact thing once before, I guess enough was enough.

Caligari Neighbour passed away from old age, leaving the rest of his household very distraught. He left Café Petite, that the Neighbours own in honour of Caligari's late sister Storm, to his youngest sister Love Thy, though she needed some time to grieve and sort herself out before getting to work. One of the employees ragequit, so Love Thy hired Nervous as a cook, and Lola Curious as a bartender. One day at work Love thy rolled the want to fire Nervous, but I've no idea what for. In any case I let him stay and it rolled away, so I'll see if she gets it again.
At home, her roommate Robin Logren tried making some desserts and cakes to sell at the café. Cooking a bunch of Crêpes Suzette made him want to eat some himself, but it caught on fire and he with it. Luckily he lived, though.

On a happier note, Zelda Larsen invited her girlfriend Jenny for a date, and when they both simultaneously rolled the want to get married, Zelda proposed to Jenny, who accepted. A little later, they had a private, quiet wedding by the heart-pool in the Love hedge maze.

After that, Jenny rolled a want to have a kid. With Zelda I'd always thought that she'd be the kind of person who may or may not have kids depending on the circumstances, so we went for it and adopted a baby, a girl called Samus Larsen with black hair like both her mums, Jenny's green eyes, Zelda's misplaced, pale skintone and some vaguely Larsen-esque facial features. Zelda invited her uncle and siblings+ her brother's partner/uncle's ex-husband/other brother's foster father Ville to meet Samus, and Ville ended up being the one to really bond with, even becoming friends with, Samus. Then he seemed unable to put her down at all and talked and played with her while everyone else was outside. After Samus had puked on him twice I had Zelda come rescue him so he could go home and wash off.

Speaking of Ville, he was promoted after getting the chance card where he lends a book to his boss and the boss is so happy he promotes him. So now he's chief of staff. I like to imagine the boss was so happy getting to borrow the book he was like "you know what, you can have my job". Or the book was just that engrossing.

I am Error.
Scholar
#6971 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 7:53 PM
Lucy was devastated by Alexander’s death, but at the wake, she found comfort in Dustin’s arms. She invited Dustin to move in, and after a decent but short interval, Dustin proposed to her. Hugo left for college. Lucy plans to relocate the Goth graves to a new family cemetery, refurbish the Goth Manor as a public art museum, and move into a smaller house with Dustin where there aren’t so many painful memories (and Alexander’s ghost won’t haunt them).

And in Felicity Goth's household: After baby Kenan was born, Felicity took a day to recover and then got pregnant again right away. She didn’t even get a chance to go back to work. Their second son is named Lincoln. It may have been too many kids too soon because Felicity suffered from some postpartum depression. Erik had to do most of the child-rearing and housework. Felicity did feel better after she went back to work and went shopping. Then they were robbed, which they could not afford, but Felicity was too proud to ask her mother for money.
Mad Poster
#6972 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 11:06 AM
When he became Lord Mayor, William Potter had no girlfriend, and had to go to the local 'wishing well' to conjure one up. Brenda Johnson appeared, and it seemed they hit it off well enough so that she moved in with him. In due time, they went to bed with one another.
When she returned home from working later that day, it became obvious that William not only had a girlfriend, but he would have to marry her in order for the baby she is carrying to be his legitimate heir, and he did so.
The Church would not have it otherwise. Being the Mayor, William is expected to uphold all the societal norms.
He is overjoyed of course, and Brenda is rather pleased, but can a marriage based on one date be successful?
They'll find out while raising a family. They also had to move to larger quarters for their growing family.

#6973 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 6:40 PM Last edited by raise20puppiesorkittens : 24th Sep 2021 at 7:53 PM.
I played university for the first time in years!

Corona Romana (the first born in game sim of Luna Canyon) and Bill Silva started their freshman year at Land Grant University. Corona, being the shy Sim she is, had no wants to interact with any of her dormmates. She focused primarily on fishing and studying physics- her declared major. Through study groups she was beginning to notice all of the men and women she's attracted to. Bill, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with studying even though he declared his major as biology (and me being a bio major irl - big yikes, Bill. good luck!). He was only interested in building relationships, but also wanted to make Dean's List.
The night before finals the two of them decided to go out to the Just Off Campus Arcade. Gene Poole, who lives in their dorm, was there. Corona had become friends with him through their study group. They had never flirted or anything and Corona went in for her Very First Kiss - in her typical awkward Corona style. She seems much more into him than he is into her, but that's okay. She has to learn how to build good relationships somehow.
Corona made her family proud by getting an A+ and making Dean's List. She's set on never returning to Romana Farms and living with her 9 (soon to be 10) siblings. Bill somehow ended up doing just fine and got a B.

Now they are sophomores and staying in the same dorm. Clarissa Piccolo, Corona's best friend and Bill's high school girlfriend, has moved in for her freshman year. She is ready to party and break some hearts. She fears getting engaged to Bill and hopes that he understands their relationship was just teenage love. She wouldn't mind something casual, though. He already has his eyes set on someone else.
Scholar
#6974 Old 24th Sep 2021 at 9:41 PM
At Don and Cassandra Goth's: Isabella decided at the last minute she wanted to go to college, but she didn’t quite have the grades, so she worked hard and got herself a visual arts scholarship. On the day she left, Don died at the age of 68. After Don’s near-death experience, he had been a good and faithful husband to Cassandra, and a loving father and grandfather. He and Cassandra were very close in their elder years, often spending their days playing games together and woohooing almost every night. Cassandra was bereft that he was gone, and also, he didn’t leave any life insurance, which the family could have really used!

Lucy was floored by Don’s death, and it took her a little while to pull herself out of her funk. Going out with Dustin to sing karaoke and drink helped. They got settled in their new, more modern house and had a small nighttime wedding that was a good time for all. Then Lucy had a quiet birthday and became an elder.
Scholar
#6975 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 5:03 PM
So now I have four Sims 2 folders in my Documents.
I rename them as I use them.
- Apocalypse (for the sims who want to rough it out)
-Belladonna Cove (thinking about renaming it)
-The Cove (tiny hood mainly for experimenting with new sims and lot downloads; this is an empty template of Ridge Cove SC4 found here at MTS -- I can recommend !)
-Riverblossom Hills (soon to be renamed; am playing this only because I've never played with the in-game sims)

" Inama Nushif "
Page 279 of 349