Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlock All Build/Buy Content Cheat Add-on

by TwistedMexi Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 6:33 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2014 at 3:43 AM by TwistedMexi

236 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 124 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:59 PM
Works PERFECTLY!!!!! Thank you. Are you going to work on unlocking clothing and the room add-ons also?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:09 PM
thanks so useful i think i use that insand of the one unlock then always beacuse i don't want them always
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:10 PM
i dont know why but its not working for me. ive unzipped and placed the file into mods, nothing. then i followed your instructions and just placed the zipped file into mod folder, still nothing. of course, i used the command, but for some reason, nothing happened.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:11 PM
What's the diff between this and BuildBuyMode Unlocker by scripthoge?
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM
ohh almost forget do you gonna do one for clothing beacuse there is a lot and i only unlock the painter and the chef one
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fishoil
i dont know why but its not working for me. ive unzipped and placed the file into mods, nothing. then i followed your instructions and just placed the zipped file into mod folder, still nothing. of course, i used the command, but for some reason, nothing happened.

Weird! It is not working for me either. I have Window 8, if it matters. the mod shows up as a script mod (the only on I have). I enter tm.unlockall but I do not receiver the confirmation the items are unlock and the still show the locked padlock.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:23 PM

you need to turn off srip mods in Settings and reset your game
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Weird! It is not working for me either. I have Window 8, if it matters. the mod shows up as a script mod (the only on I have). I enter tm.unlockall but I do not receiver the confirmation the items are unlock and the still show the locked padlock.

like i said in Settings you have srip mods trun its off and restart you game
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:30 PM Last edited by leefish : 13th Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4527285, 4527288
Do you have MODs and Scripts enabled in the OPTIONS?

Quote: Originally posted by xordevoreaux
What's the diff between this and BuildBuyMode Unlocker by scripthoge?
I was wondering the same thing? Does this one give more options than the one by scripthoge?
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itay.natan.47
you need to turn off srip mods in Settings and reset your game

It's not working for me either. I have script mods off, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:40 PM
Thank you ....I look forward to unlock my items :-p
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:44 PM
doesn`t work for me either,did turned it off restarted it and no luck
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:51 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've tried both "unlock mods" and neither work for me
Forum Resident
#15 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by itay.natan.47
like i said in Settings you have srip mods trun its off and restart you game

What? So you mean the following---

Like I said in settings you have to have script mods turned on and restart your game.

Also what is the difference between this mod and the other one posted earlier, which works because I have it in my game? Why download this one if the other one works? Or has this one got something the other hasn't?

Since this is evidently a script mod it won't work if you have script mods turned off. Or is it in the wrong section and it isn't a script mod?
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
ya, my 'script mods' were already off so i enabled them but either way it didnt work. when u say 'reset the game', do i reset to default settings?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
You need to have the Script Mods turned on. If this wasn't already done then please restart your game. Then when on a lot with your sims ctrl+shift+c and type in "tm.unlockall". That's all you have to do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:57 PM
Hola muy buenos trabajos haces,lo siento es que no se ingles y el traductor traduce mal,podrias hacer un mod de desbloquear los cheats muchas gracias,perdon por no escribir ingles
Forum Resident
#19 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfgurl685
You need to have the Script Mods turned on. If this wasn't already done then please restart your game. Then when on a lot with your sims ctrl+shift+c and type in "tm.unlockall". That's all you have to do.

I can't see the point of having to do that when there is another mod which does the same thing without you having to do anything but install it in your mods folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:59 PM
TM, thanks for this great mod. As far as I know, you're the first to come out with it.

For anyone that can't get this to work, just follow the instructions (as well as enabling script mods in Game Options > Other, and restart the game) and make sure your game is up to date with the latest patch.
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM
Did anyone tell them again, that they don't need to unzip anything? That they only need to put the downloaded File to the Mod Folder. Must be very hard to read "Simply drag and drop the tmex-unlock.zip file from the download folder to your Mods folder and load up the game."
then you start your game, activate script mods under your setting, end the game and restart it. Now all should work fine. Oh and before i forget it.... no you don't need to unzip anything!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
What? So you mean the following---

Like I said in settings you have to have script mods turned on and restart your game.

Also what is the difference between this mod and the other one posted earlier, which works because I have it in my game? Why download this one if the other one works? Or has this one got something the other hasn't?

Since this is evidently a script mod it won't work if you have script mods turned off. Or is it in the wrong section and it isn't a script mod?

sorry i meant to turn the script mods on and not off
and then restart you game
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smartiepuff
It's not working for me either. I have script mods off, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

sorry i meant on
Field Researcher
#24 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]

its for me also not working !
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 8:56 PM
i did all that, still nothing
Page 1 of 10