Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#226 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Oh my God stop necroing the thread.

Seconded.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#228 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:05 AM
Why so serious? It's still funny to read about future sims expansion. I didnt notice this thread before.
Mad Poster
#229 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:22 AM
Well, when the latest replies for the last few months consist of either the OP spamming one liners, or people saying 'holy shit stop necroing this', it's genuinely considered time to let the thread rest in peace. From the reactions on the last page in regards to OP's posts - or rather, lack of reactions - it looks to me at least that nobody gives a fuck any more.
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 9:29 AM
I suppose the op could start a new thread, but then all his/her previous posts about potential packs wouldn't be part of that thread. It seems for the sake of cohesiveness the op should keep his/her original thread.
It's interesting to view the ideas and speculations over years, many of which came true. Besides, I only noticed a few people complaining about the op replying this thread. I don't think the entire MTS community is against it. The OP has some clever ep/sp ideas.
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Oh my God stop necroing the thread.

They're not /just/ necroing the thread. They're updating it with how Maxis released things and how it goes with or against what they predicted. There's a big difference. :I

If love is what saves all the creatures then why can't I hear them howl?
New Livejournal
EX:pondefloor
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 5:44 PM
So it's okay to come up with years worth of attention whoring posts, because you can justify necroing it just to say "I got it right/wrong"?
Mad Poster
#233 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pondefloor
They're not /just/ necroing the thread. They're updating it with how Maxis released things and how it goes with or against what they predicted. There's a big difference. :I

Shame about the lack of discussion that OP's posts provoke.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#234 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 12:49 AM
They aren't just necroing a thread, they are double, triple, and in some cases, quadruple posting, which I thought was a big no-no. Perhaps it may be better to start a blog or a facebook page or something about it instead?
transmogrified
retired moderator
#235 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 1:01 AM
Okay, Butch wins the argument for the valid point about the quadruple posting before all the lock/don't lock dialogue started. (Moderator's tip: if you hope to see a thread locked, find the site rule it violates and point it out courteously.)
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: rest in peace, little zombie thread of predictions
Page 10 of 10