Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:13 PM Last edited by sugartoo : 18th Feb 2014 at 3:09 AM.
Default Locked Up For Nothing Challenge
Your sim was raised very well, and learned tons in his/her childhood. But one day, your sim was walking home with a handiness skill book, but another sim reported to police that you were reading about how to cause crime. Police watched you from your house at night, every night, waiting for you to cause crime. The person who blamed you tried to trick you into doing bad things but she developed a great relationship with you. One day, she took you to the beautiful city of Bridgeport and you were amazed! She was a 5 star celebrity too, so you got in the best parties! She took pictures of you partying and having a great time, and reported you doing bad things to the police. As you are in the stinky trunk of the police car, you see the girl reciving money and giving you an evil smirk. The police kissed her on the cheek, and drove away with you! Now you are in a cell, crying and pleading you're innocent. You develop a relationship with the police, (not a romantic one) but he still thinks you're bad.
------------------------------------
Setup:
Create 8 sims(all sims are playable)
4 of the sims are other jailers each one must have at least 1 of the following traits:
Mean Spirited
Evil
Kleptomaniac
Hot Headed
Snob
Grumpy
They must also have at least one of the following traits along with the traits above:
Loner
Loser
Unlucky
Inappropriate
Neurotic
Insane
Along with the traits listed above, they must all have slob
Those four sims have been at the jail for a long time. They can only be adult, elder, or young adult. You may choose the other two traits BUT the other two traits cannot include skill traits (for ex. Natural Cook or Handy are skill traits). Their clothes should look bad and in poor condition.

The next 2 sims is the girl that blamed you, (she got arrested for stealing at the party) and the police who kissed her (he got arrested for kissing on duty). They are now prisoners with the four others and you. The girl who blamed you must have the following traits:
Mean Spirited
Evil
Neat
Perfectionist
Flirty
She should be wearing nice clothes, but not too over the top

The police who kissed her must have the following traits:
Flirty
Great Kisser
Neurotic (that doesn't make a good police! Lol)
Athletic
And you choose the fifth!
He could wear anything, but change the texture to make it look worn down.

The next sim is you, the main-ish sim. You must have:
2 skill traits
Ambitious
Friendly
Party Animal
You can wear anything, only change the texture of it to make it look worn down.

The last sim is the police, that watches you to make sure the prisoners are safe. He can leave the lot and he makes food to serve to you and the other prisoners. He can be in the police career to make money and watches you guys while he's not working. He can leave the lot whenever he wants but he can only go out to a restaurant or hangout once a week. He cooks and should be wearing nice clothes, well kept hair, and no tattoos. The traits he has are:
Natural Cook
Handy
Charismatic
Friendly
And you choose the fifth trait!
House:
Make 8 cells. One cell should be empty. The other seven should have the following:
A cheap bed
A nightstand (doesn't have to be cheap)
Try to stick to one or two decor items (three is fine) but the items may not be high quality or be a plant
A cheap toilet (if you have an expansion pack with a cheaper one you may use that, but you can use the default cheapest toilet)
A park bench (it looks kinda like what a jail would have)
And 1 item the keep them busy (a skill improving item or something as simple as a book shelf or dart board)
Other jailers may visit each other if you want them too

You may make an FENCED outdoor place for your sims to work out, socialize, and pay sports.
The cells MUST look dirty and gross

I forgot to tell you but the sims life span can be whatever you would like

Make a separate little compartment on the lot. This will be for the police watching you! His first floor can be a small hangout with a couple bookshelves and such. Make a second floor for a bed, bathroom, and maybe a game or two.

Make another compartment on the lot. This will be de kitchen
Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuun!
The kitchen should consist of the following:
Cheap stove
Cheap countertops
Cheap dishwasher
Cheap sink
Cheap refrigerator
A coffee machine
Microwave
Food processor
A table that seats 8
7 chairs
1 high chair
You may have cheap decor items
The police sim is the only sim allowed to cook

There should be one last compartment on the lot and should have the following:
Four small rooms
Each room should have a cheap bathtub, a cheap sink, and a mirror.
This room can be used by the police all the time but you and the other jailers every other two days.

Additional Rules and Notes:
Only the police is allowed to leave the lot, and he can form relationships with other sims
You may socialize with other sims in the jail
All eight sims must be a young adult, adult, or elder
If you go into your fridge and there is money next to the food you want to make, you cannot make it. You need to get the ingredients!
Set money to 2000 simoleons (ctl shift c familyfunds 2000 enter)
Your sims WILL get the stir crazy moodlet. Try to get enough lifetime reward points to get something that manages your moodlet.
Your sims MUST be in the cell from 9pm to 9am
No one may move out of the lot
Anything I missed? Comment below or read the thread again
Gameplay:
Your police sim will try to make friends with peeps outside of the jail. He will invite them over, and have your sims meet them! You may form relationships with them, but you may not invite them over (it's jail, you don't have a phone)! You want to get out of jail, but you were sentenced for life. If your sim exits the prison, you need to kill that sim. And we all know various ways to do that

First gen:
You want to have a child with one of the jailers first. Her room will be in the empty cell. All the jailers will have to pitch in on taking care of him/her. She will grow up in bad condition but you just need to get her to adulthood.
Goals for this generation is to get your main sim to level 5 in 3 skills (not your child)
Get all the other jailers to level 7 in 2 skills
Get your child to level 3 in 3 skills
Have one of your sims achieve their lifetime wish

Second gen:
Your child is at adulthood! She must have a child with one of the police's friends that he invites over.
Goals for thin gen:
Have at least level 1 in every skill
Have at least a 50% relationship with every jailer including you and the police
Get your child's child to level 3 in 3 skills
Get another one of the sims to their lifetime wish

Third gen:
The child reaches adulthood!
She must have a child with the police
She must have perfect traits
Be level 3 in 3 skills
Develop a 50% relationship with all the jailers and the police
Marry the police

4th gen:
The child grew up!
She will get a job and she wants to let the jailers go! She builds and renews all the cheap stuff and make the prison look like a dream! (If you got that Katy Perry expansion pack this is a good time to use it! Lol)
She will revive whatever town you're playing in (I recommend Bridgeport) and makes everyone happy
You don't have to play with the generations and just have fun with it if you want to! Also, become arch nemesis with the girl who blamed you. It will be hilarious!
How to fail:
Fail any of the generation requirements
If the repo man comes
If any of your sims leave the lot besides the police
If your child gets taken away
Expansions:
Pets: you may have a pet but it must be the police's guard dog and it must always be in good condition

World Adventures:
The police is the only one to travel and can stay there at most 3 days. If he dies, you lose!

Seasons: your police can go to the festivals!

Katy Perry Stuff Pack: go crazy
Btw: you can always do this challenge your own way. Have fun with it!

Comments and screenshots would be appreciated! Happy simming!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:14 PM
Screenshots should be uploaded soon!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:27 PM
Right now, this challenge is very hard to read. It all runs together. You may want to reformat your post, with spacing in between sections at least. Here is a nicely formatted challenge you could look for an example. More people might be interested in your challenge if it were a bit easier to read
Inventor
#4 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:28 PM
Dont I even get a trial before I go to jail?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justJones
Right now, this challenge is very hard to read. It all runs together. You may want to reformat your post, with spacing in between sections at least. Here is a nicely formatted challenge you could look for an example. More people might be interested in your challenge if it were a bit easier to read

I get it! I'm sorry but I'm glad you had the nerve to say something! I'll fix that right away!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Dont I even get a trial before I go to jail?

This is sims. Everything doesn't make sense. Duh...
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 9:48 PM
does it matter what doors the cells have? xx love this idea xx
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittencheeks

No, you can make the door be whatever you want.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittencheeks

Thank you! No it doesn't matter
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:19 PM
I like the challenge i might make a lets play on youtube of it of it i will credit it back here of course.

although i would probably want to tweak some rules like making a lunch lady and she is the only one who can cook for them. If that's okay?
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Calientedama21
I like the challenge i might make a lets play on youtube of it of it i will credit it back here of course.

although i would probably want to tweak some rules like making a lunch lady and she is the only one who can cook for them. If that's okay?
Yes! I encourage you to make t your own! Sorry i am the original poster but i changed my account. Srry for responding late too. Idlove if you would put it on youtube