Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 4:19 AM
Default WCIF These sideboard/coffee tables
Like the title says I'm looking for some furniture. The white coffee table/low sideboard in the first picture and the pink table in the second (though if I could also find the bag on the floor in the second pic, that'd be great, too.)

The pictures are from Veranka (used here and here) and The Pixelry, if that helps. Neither is active anymore so any help would be appreciated. (I did search both sites, but if they created theses, then it's definitely something I missed or didn't recognize.)
Screenshots

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2020 at 5:17 PM
The sideboard in the second picture is a conversion of a set by Anye at Pinkbox available on The Pixelry Tumblr second post here: https://thepixelry.tumblr.com/tagge...nversion/page/8
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 1:48 AM
@RoryAusten22, thank you! I definitely missed that.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 2:35 AM
The low sideboard from the first pic looks like it's Sideboard A from this set: https://veranka-downloads.tumblr.co...d-a-master-mesh
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 8:04 AM
@RoryAusten22, hmm, I don't think so; the white recolor for the BuBu sideboard doesn't quite match up--it's gray, not white. There could be recolors that I don't have, but I also think the handle is too long and there's a slight overhang on the BuBu sideboard. ...But, idk, it could be wishful thinking on my part (to me it looks like an ikea add on). Thanks for looking though!

aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#6 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@RoryAusten22, hmm, I don't think so; the white recolor for the BuBu sideboard doesn't quite match up--it's gray, not white. There could be recolors that I don't have, but I also think the handle is too long and there's a slight overhang on the BuBu sideboard. ...But, idk, it could be wishful thinking on my part (to me it looks like an ikea add on). Thanks for looking though!

I think that is the bubu set sideboard in white. I just think it was used in her pic to promote the mirrors, maybe before she finished the bubu set as the mirrors were done first. The difference in handles could be due to the fact the pics are taken at different angles, or she added onto the handle after the mirror pic was taken. Veranka is still active though, so she'd be the one to ask as the original pic is hers.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 3:40 PM
@ekrubynaffit, do you know where Veranka is still active? Unless I'm missing something, her tumblrs and LJ haven't been updated for years, between 2-4.

aka Kelyns | she/her
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#8 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 3:59 PM