Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 6:18 AM
Default Been a while.
So after 1 3/4 years of silence I want to bring Christ back into our little social group. (I am aware that this is a massive form of resurrection, or is it zombification?)

The reason for this social group not being here for so long is because for a brief period I was the only one who was beginning discussions here. I am not bitter but I was also not prepared to lead.

I know that our salvation through God's Grace cannot be taken away and one day we who believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose again will meet each other upon the restored Earth and the New Jerusalem.

I hope that we can get some healthy Christian discussion going again.

Your brother in Christ
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 4:02 AM
Sometimes God teaches us to lead in ways that we may not expect. I work in leadership in church and I did not want to take on that role but no one else was there. When I first took over both of the ministries no one was there and no one came but I worked hard and learned how to get people engaged. It is not easy. I am happy to see there is a Christian group on here. I have been a member for a VERY long time and never thought about joining a group.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2020 at 8:37 AM
As Christians, we are all called upon in different ways to serve, and sometimes that involves taking the initiative. Please don't feel bitter--we get so used to being told to "shut up and sit down" by the rest of the world, that sometimes we don't speak as we should. You starting conversations @Sims2Christain is a good thing
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2020 at 5:08 AM
Thanks I have never led anything and so my involvement here dropped off abruptly partially due to external life pressures. I lost enthusiasm to write here in the Christian group as I'm normally used to responding. I'm rather controversial at times and definitely was more aggressive back then. I've though about returning here from time to time but haven't yet.