Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2023 at 8:58 PM
Default Linking (replaced) default toddler hairstyles to c-e hairstyles
I've been getting default replacements for all of my sims hairs. I found all the ones I've wanted, but I've noticed that with certain hairstyles as I age them either up or down, they revert back to the original vanilla game hairstyles. This happens with default replacements that are only for a few ages (for example teen-elder instead of toddler-elder). I found a tutorial from spooky-muffin about adding other ages to default replacements and followed that, but I still haven't been able to get it to work. I'm wondering if it's because I"m trying to use a different hairstyle with a different mesh for the missing ages (in my case toddler and child). I just don't like how some of the adult hairstyles look on toddlers and children, so I figured I'd blend some hairstyles and I've seen some default replacements that do just that. The issue could also be that I'm trying to use my existing default replacements that I already have (new version of bald_swirl for example) as add ons to these other default replacements that are missing the other hair ages. I think maxis had toddler and child hairstyles link to multiple hairstyles so that they randomized as they aged , so I'm trying to do the same thing. I'm sure it's user error, so if you have any tips I'd appreciate the help!