Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th May 2007 at 1:20 AM
I've tried this but it's still happening the same! =( what can I do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM
Your tutorial has been quite successful for me so far, but I can't seem to work overlays such as eyebrows and makeup. Any tips?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 9:33 PM
I've tried to follow your tutorial, but I don't see the hair. My hair are trasparent...
I've used a sim created by me. I have extracted the hair mesh in .gd5, than I have extracted .6tx of the base texture, and .6tx of the overlay ( alpha channel?).

Ps: Sorry for my english :P
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:28 AM
Kihaad-I think when you extract the texture for the hair you have to save it as a .txtr

I'm having trouble getting the custom skintone to work. I went into bodyshop, and extracted the one I wanted, applied it as the base texture, and the dress texture over the top of that, but now I'm just getting the mesh, with the skintone stretched over the top of it! Any ideas how I could fix this?
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 6:23 PM
Okay so I tried this out. I have good knowledge on simPe, and this Simpose2 is quite simplistic. However, when I try to load a mesh on Simpose2, the program terminates. What's going on?

I know I'm doing everything right, I've checked. What's going on? A pop up comes on saying something about reference memory...
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:49 PM
Hi! I'm having a problem with Simpose, my skins, which used to be fine, now, they don't appear normally, I mean, the meshes are ok and on them the skin is shown with colourful squares. What can I do??? THANKS =)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:25 PM
Too bad that simpose2 is such a useless program. And if you disagree, I'll listen to your argument but as you can't import or export animations, I fail to see the usefulness. Sigh!
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:10 PM
So this is to make in-game poses for stories like Decorgal makes, right? Because... I find these SimPose tutorials actually difficult and unclear to understand and read because even if they say it's to make poses, the tutorial-maker doesn't seem to be making any poses and instructing by pictures how to do it!
So...
this REALLY makes poses, right??? And animations?? I think I need to find a better tutorial that actually SHOWS and explains how to do the POINT of SimPose... (Poses, of course!!! And animations!!!)
EDIT: I've deleted SimPose and threw it in my computer trash can. Now, I plan on NOT using it and finding out how to make poses in Milkshape itself, which apparently, I CAN'T find any tutorials on.

ENTJ
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#34 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
This doesn't do anything for in-game anything. This makes rather awkward and strange-lit poses for people who Photoshop their sims for contests and banners and such. It can be okay if done right, and -terrible- if done wrong.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 7:08 PM
The "base" on my simpose is white not black, is that a problem? Because it doesn't want to import any meshes.
Instructor
#36 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:19 AM
How do i get the sims i created in bodyshop into simpose?
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th May 2022 at 5:47 PM
Hello ! Sorry for "upping" this thread, but I just got "The Sims 2" and I really would like to use Simpose2 to pose my Sims and take pictures. But it seems really more complicated than the first Simpose... That's why I join the previous comment to ask if there is no simple way to just create a Sim in Body Shop and then make him pose in Simpose2 ? Thank you
Page 2 of 2