Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*OUTDATED* - Teleport Any Sim

by scumbumbo Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:09 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 11:22 AM by scumbumbo : Added "Just Go Away" to teleport Sims away

181 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 5:40 PM
Oh, this looks like fun! (Love your human pyramid with Grimmy at the top!)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:00 PM
This is what I have been waiting for! A teleport option for Sims 4. I used Inge mod for Sims 2 and I really missed having one in Sims 4. Thank you, and again welcome back scumbumbo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:14 PM
Thank you, I love your mods and this looks to be another fun one.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:26 PM
Noice!!!! But Seriously, This mod looks cool. Thanks scumb!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 12:54 AM
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Teleport Any Sim-STBL-Traditional Chinese.rar (340 Bytes, 157 downloads)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 1:51 AM
thanky you
Deceased
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Awesome!
And here's traditional Chinese translation of this mod!

I've updated the download with your translation.

THANKS!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 10:12 AM
SQUEEEE

I've always wanted something like this since Moveobjects won't make you able to pick up sims and move them. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 11:05 AM
Thanks, great looking mod, but dicing with death!! Dodgy. ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 12:09 PM
Greaat!!!! Thanks for the Mod!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 1:27 PM
question: have you tested with other package or scripts mods together? i have downloaded this ,and it don`t seem to work if you have mc commander.
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larsV
question: have you tested with other package or scripts mods together? i have downloaded this ,and it don`t seem to work if you have mc commander.

It works with MC Commander here. You must have something else.
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 2:45 PM
One question :
When commodities are set to max, are they "ALL" commodities or the visible ones?
For some reason I had several summoned sim get Singed outfit like if there was a fire.
Other than that works well.
Thanks for adding the roles
Deceased
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by azoresman
One question :
When commodities are set to max, are they "ALL" commodities or the visible ones?
For some reason I had several summoned sim get Singed outfit like if there was a fire.
Other than that works well.
Thanks for adding the roles
I only set the motive commodities that are normally set using the "make happy" cheat. I never had grubby or singed sims show up myself in testing, but maybe maxing all the visible commodiities might be good since that is happening for some. Maxing all of them would be bad, that's what I tried first when maxing just the visiible commodiities still failed to make sims arrive not wanting to rush to the bathroom - and that caused sims to show up frozen like they'd just been hit with the sim ray!
Deceased
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 7:52 PM
@azoresman (and anyone else with the singed Sim problem) - I made a simple update to the script to max all visible commodities prior to setting the motives to the 70-100 range. Give that a try and see if it solves the problem of Sims arriving singed. If that's not enough I'll have to track down the exact commodity for singedness and clear that up specifically as maxing all hidden commodiities will cause all sorts of weird effects (such as the aforementioned frozen sims).
Scholar
#17 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 10:04 PM
scumb, I also have this singed problem when a Sim Is Teleported/Summoned; It happens randomly. I have to "Modify In CAS" to get rid of the singed problem temporally. Other than that it works like a huge charm!

Examples of the singed problem.........
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 11:36 PM
Thanks, I've been hoping for this.
Instructor
#19 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
@azoresman (and anyone else with the singed Sim problem) - I made a simple update to the script to max all visible commodities prior to setting the motives to the 70-100 range. Give that a try and see if it solves the problem of Sims arriving singed. If that's not enough I'll have to track down the exact commodity for singedness and clear that up specifically as maxing all hidden commodiities will cause all sorts of weird effects (such as the aforementioned frozen sims).

Thanks scumbumbo It's really random and only a few turned singed and stayed like that even after leaving the lot, i saw them after wandering around the streets wearing that special situation outfit. Other than that, maybe you could add the "prevent running" BUFF to the roles so they stay on the lot and don't go jogging periodically. I did it locally on my copy, as soon as I saw they were running.
Cool thing you did here. I previously made something that would bring any sim to the lot using the phone_ask_to_come_over, and doesn't conflict with you summon.
On my "ask to come over" they have a different role, moods and pushed affordances on arrival just like Sims 3 Flirty Text
So thank you again for providing this.
I'll give it a go with the new update and see if the fire is out
Deceased
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 5:49 AM
OK, the latest upload (the ts4script file has a timestamp of Feb 24 at 11:44pm) has been updated to include the requested role change to eliminate running, and I believe Sims should no longer appear singed. They may be singed at first, but once the update occurs after one sim minute it sets the SimInfo's singed attribute to False - should work, at least it worked when I set it to True that they started showing up singed (even Grim, oddly enough, didn't know he was flammable).
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 6:23 AM
Unfortunately, I have the sims 1.13.104.1010 version with all the DLC!
The package file and the script are active from the list in early games,
but in the games even him, the status does not appear anywhere in the inventory,
So with my version of the sims script does not work!
Too bad for me !

I should mention that I did a test by removing all my mods
and I have put the package into a folder, and the script is the root of the mods folder!
They all appear in the list of the early games,
but nothings in complete inventory!
Deceased
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by colasblues
Unfortunately, I have the sims 1.13.104.1010 version with all the DLC!

Not sure why the statue wouldn't show up with that game version - it does sound like you've installed it properly. I picked that statue (rather than say the mannequin) as it's in the base game and hasn't changed in eons to the best of my knowledge, so unfortunately I have no clue how it could be fixed to show up in the December game patch. Maybe someone knowledge about the object internals will see this and know why something may have changed such that it won't work with that fairly recent game version.

Anyone else running version 1.13 (or earlier) that can verify if they do or don't see the new statue in game?
Scholar
#23 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:15 AM
Hey Scrumb, I downloaded your latest Ts4Script file and still ........ My Teleported sims gets singed randomly but, I still can use "Modify on CAS Cheat" to to rid of it.

I am running the Latest patch 1.15.55.1020 if you would like to know
Screenshots
Instructor
#24 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 3:52 PM Last edited by azoresman : 25th Feb 2016 at 4:14 PM.
Not sure why the statue wouldn't show up with that game version - it does sound like you've installed it properly. I picked that statue (rather than say the mannequin) as it's in the base game and hasn't changed in eons to the best of my knowledge, so unfortunately I have no clue how it could be fixed to show up in the December game patch. Maybe someone knowledge about the object internals will see this and know why something may have changed such that it won't work with that fairly recent game version.

Anyone else running version 1.13 (or earlier) that can verify if they do or don't see the new statue in game?

I'm patched to 1.15.55 but the reason for the statue not show up in early versions is the catalog version. It's a simple fix but then it won't show for game ver. 1.14 and up.
So the solution would be to make 2 versions or people could just patch their games to latest version on Origin.
I can provide a 1.13 compatible mod If you allow @scumbumbo
Instructor
#25 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 4:11 PM
OK, the latest upload (the ts4script file has a timestamp of Feb 24 at 11:44pm) has been updated to include the requested role change to eliminate running, and I believe Sims should no longer appear singed. They may be singed at first, but once the update occurs after one sim minute it sets the SimInfo's singed attribute to False - should work, at least it worked when I set it to True that they started showing up singed (even Grim, oddly enough, didn't know he was flammable).

Everything good here so, thank's for the prevent running
Many things can happen to Mr Reaper poor guy in my highly modded game
Haven't seen singed sims in a wile
Page 1 of 8