Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Interaction Move In to all sim ages

by pinhead Posted 13th Nov 2004 at 2:19 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:56 PM by Christy1077

196 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 193 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 1:05 AM
I'll use this on Marsha Burening and more :D, but first I'll get the teens move back with their brother Thank you so much ^^
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:19 PM
Thanks very much! I've often been bummed out by the fact that when one parent leaves.. like through divorce, they can't take the kids with them. Now.. if they moved into a new house they could get the kids to move in too! You know.. when everythings "all ready". This sorta thing happens in real life. Now it can happen in the sims! Yay!

I guess i've discovred it a little later than most.. but hey ho lol :D

Thanks very much!!
Test Subject
#178 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 12:25 AM
This hack is not compatible with Nightlife currently... hoping that Pinhead will update it to work with NL, as it is one of the most important hacks that I have.

I have a family that have started an orphanage, just to rid myself of all the annoying NPC children, and have them replaced so not all kids throughout history will have the same friends. (Weird, isn't it, that a kid could have the same school buddies as his granddad?)
Instructor
Original Poster
#179 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 9:45 PM
a version for nightlife was released:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=90810

i post in other thread because is a little more different from those versions that i made for original and UNI.
#180 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 9:46 PM
LO Freaking L, this wont dl either. Sorry for the trouble pinhead.
Instructor
Original Poster
#181 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 1:49 AM Last edited by pinhead : 23rd Sep 2005 at 1:52 AM.
i was looking for my backup of this file, but i lost the CD with the original version of this mod.
i will update this mod tomorrow, including the no-friends option to original and UNI.

i only need to find a way to test those versions before release them here, since i have nightlife and i can't test it.

if someone is interested to test for me, reply here and send me a PM.

i need one tester that don't has Expansions and one tester that have UNI but not nightlife.

thanks
#182 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM
has anyone figured out how to work it with the patch yet can i delete the patch? what should i do
Instructor
Original Poster
#183 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:36 AM
The only version that is not compatible with the patch is UNI.
If you have just the Original game (without EPs) will work fine.
This version here for Original game is using the patched version.

Let me clear out some things:
The mod for a patched UNI game will work, but maxis fixed some bugs related to "move in" and added new features for it (like now you can move in young adults).
If someone use this mod with a patched UNI game, those maxis fixes will not work.

I'm still trying to find a way to extract the objects.package changed by the UNI patch.
Test Subject
#184 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:20 PM
how does it work and were do you need to extract it ?
Test Subject
#185 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:54 AM
I hope you can make one for those who have the university patch...
Systemic Anomaly
#186 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:02 PM
He already has. Use the search button.
Test Subject
#187 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:02 AM
Excellent, now I won't have to rely on The Tombstone of Life & Death, thanks!
Test Subject
#188 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jase439
He already has. Use the search button.

I've searched for half an hour and can't find it. Could someone direct me to it?
Systemic Anomaly
#189 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tifferoo04
I've searched for half an hour and can't find it. Could someone direct me to it?

http://files.modthesims2.com/getfile.php?file=40194
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murf1291
Your English is better than most Americans

HEY! i hope ur speaking for uself....
Test Subject
#191 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:23 AM
Thanks
Thank You sooo much you have no idea how crazy I ways going, in my one family my teen got pregnant but the dad couldnt move in. When she grew up he still couldnt move in because he was a teen. You made my simming much better thanks a ton
Test Subject
#192 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:29 AM
Will these work if you have seasons?
D: I hope so.
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 2:11 AM
This's great! But i have all expansion and stuff packs and it disabled the sales interaction in OFB, so I had to remove it.

Still, thanks!
Test Subject
#194 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:30 PM
thanks! \(^o^)/ i always wanted something like this
Field Researcher
#195 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 6:20 PM
I have every Expansion Pack all the way up to "Apartment Life". Will this mod run with my game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#196 Old 17th May 2013 at 2:21 PM
Where's the Base Game download you mentioned?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#197 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 7:53 PM
Thank you.
Page 8 of 8