Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*INCOMPATIBLE* CAS Details Enabler

by scumbumbo Posted 13th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2017 at 11:01 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 4 game patch

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:10 AM
Ai Ai Ai. I just want to be able to adjust walk and voice. I always forget those until I'm actually playing haha. Then I am just stuck with them. If it's not possible, don't worry too much.

Anyway, this is great! Do you know just HOW full my computer is of Scumbumbo mods? Thank you! You make this game playable.
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xDemoiselleGothique
Great mod! Except for the fact eye colour keeps changing? Any fix for that?

The only time I had an issue with eye colour's changing were with the children of a couple who both had unusual eye colour's. It turns out that eye colour's that are set to nonrandom (NPCs can't have them) don't work genetically. I think the colour changed on age up or whenever I would use a mirror or change clothes to a color that was set to random.

I don't know if that helps since I don't really know the circumstances and I've only just downloaded this mod, but I hope it does help.
Scholar
#53 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
? Really ? I never really pay attention to sim's eye colors to tell the truth. Is this an issue caused by the mod? Anybody else seeing this problem?

It's a known issue in vanilla games. Especially with children. I've seen it in my game (but I haven't played since the last two patches).
Mad Poster
#54 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 2:57 PM
The eye colour changing bug for male Sims has supposadly been fixed in the latest patch that introduced the dishwasher. Can't say I play close enough attention to eye colours to notice it though either.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#55 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The eye colour changing bug for male Sims has supposadly been fixed in the latest patch that introduced the dishwasher. Can't say I play close enough attention to eye colours to notice it though either.

Mine only happened with kids. Same problem with eye and haircolor. Have kept mods updated, but haven't played to check. Affected both genders - not just male children.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:42 PM
AWESOME!! TY :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:42 PM
AWESOME!! TY :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 8:00 PM
really need this one
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#59 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 4:36 PM
yet another amazing mod, I am LOVING this one! Thanks for sharing it!
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 4:17 PM
this mod is so great, but for some reason it doesn't work in my game i still can't enter the body option and change body details or add a tattoo. i followed the installation instructions but nothing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 11:25 PM
god bless you child
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 6:51 AM
tks !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 7:04 AM
Great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 7:05 AM
I was Looking For This for Hours thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 8:02 PM Last edited by MPLovesLS : 27th Nov 2015 at 8:04 PM. Reason: Didn't read it all
It's amazing!! Thank you. I didn't understand it at first but I read the description and I got it! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 8:01 PM
wow AWESOME~ thank you, i hadnt even realized some things were barred from me D:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 6:53 AM
This needs update right?Doesn't work with latest patch , right?
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 12:57 AM
Quick question. Will this mod enable skin detail for aliens too? I love playing as the aliens on the sims 4 but not when I can not edit them the way I want.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:26 PM
the install instructions conflict. Developer (Scumbumbo) says drop the PACKAGE file into mods folder, but the instructions tab says not to extract it. If yours isnt working one way, try the other.
Deceased
Original Poster
#70 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
This needs update right?Doesn't work with latest patch , right?

I have no clue yet, haven't had the chance to look at it, so many things have broken in the two or three months I've been away.
Deceased
Original Poster
#71 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
the install instructions conflict. Developer (Scumbumbo) says drop the PACKAGE file into mods folder, but the instructions tab says not to extract it. If yours isnt working one way, try the other.

You need to extract the package file and put it into the mods folder as this is not a script mod. Well, it does modify a script, but that script is a different kind from most script mods and it goes in a package.

So basically, just ignore that it's (technically) a script and use the normal procedure for installing a package file mod

But - as stated, I'm not even sure this is working anymore, and it could cause really weird problems in CAS if it's not. Nothing permanenly damaging, but I wouldn't use it if your game is fully patched until I can get around to looking into it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 1:33 PM
thank
Deceased
Original Poster
#73 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 11:15 PM
This mod has been updated for the latest game patch, February 4, 2016. No previous versions of the mod are available.

I think (though I'm not sure) that this will work if you aren't fully patched, as long as you have at least the December 4, 2015 game patch.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 12:54 PM
Thanks for the update! This is another of my must-have mods. Missed you, welcome back!

Now... how 'bout that mod conflict detector? (obligatory poke, since I'm talking to you anyway.)

Seriously, do you know if it's still working, at least? I really do like yours best.
Deceased
Original Poster
#75 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
Thanks for the update! This is another of my must-have mods. Missed you, welcome back!

Now... how 'bout that mod conflict detector? (obligatory poke, since I'm talking to you anyway.)

Seriously, do you know if it's still working, at least? I really do like yours best.

Thanks! The conflict detector is still working, but I'm putting some finishing touches on some fixes and UI revamp for it. Once done (should be soon) it will be released to the main downloads section.
Page 3 of 4