Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhanced Butt Slider - updated 6/15/2022

by CmarNYC Posted 12th May 2018 at 5:41 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2022 at 3:44 PM by CmarNYC

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I'm not having any trouble with saving. Please try again and explain exactly what you did, with pictures if possible.

I tried edit sims using cas.fulleditmode cheat also using MC the edit works in cas however win I tried to save the sim did not have any change it did not work and I also tested The Black Simmer's' the hips, butt and chest mod that also is not working for me.

This mod used to work for me but since the last update I can't use it but that's alright thanks for the responding.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Asukai
I tried edit sims using cas.fulleditmode cheat also using MC the edit works in cas however win I tried to save the sim did not have any change it did not work and I also tested The Black Simmer's' the hips, butt and chest mod that also is not working for me.

This mod used to work for me but since the last update I can't use it but that's alright thanks for the responding.

Did you try using the mirror 'Change Sim' interaction? That works for me.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Theorist
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 8:06 PM
Great thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 12:22 PM
Thank you ! All your mods are fantastic. Always. Yeaaaah ! :-)
But don't know if this will works on my old game version. Hahaha !
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#55 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 6:13 PM
Is it possible to make it even more rounder and huge? I'm not satisfyed with max limited volume of cheeks)))

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#56 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:57 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:02 PM
Awesome as always, huge thanks !
I wondered, would it be possible to do some kind of cheeks separation slider like the one you did for the breast ? I'm asking that because the only way i know to do that is to use some specific body replacers/meshes (which have directly a more "sculpted" butt), but as they are meshes, lot of clothes are bugging, which seems to not be the case when using a slider like yours.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#58 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VYCanisMajoris
Awesome as always, huge thanks !
I wondered, would it be possible to do some kind of cheeks separation slider like the one you did for the breast ? I'm asking that because the only way i know to do that is to use some specific body replacers/meshes (which have directly a more "sculpted" butt), but as they are meshes, lot of clothes are bugging, which seems to not be the case when using a slider like yours.

It would be possible, sure. I'm not planning to do it myself because this mod already adjusts the width of the buttocks and there's a limit to how many morphs can be attached to one slider.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:27 PM
I tried to do it myself with your morphmaker (awesome idea too btw), but i don't know, it doesn't show in game (i must have missed something in the associated tutorial), and besides, when i preview the thing, it doesn't look like what i did on Blender (i tried and spent time to spread the buttocks, but on the preview, it looks more like an cube with no space, idk) at all.
I think i'm putting this aside for now and i'll try combining different mods to get to a close result instead, thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:30 PM
Awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 10:57 AM
Love This!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 5:41 PM
I already have a butt slider, but when I saw this one I was so excited!!!😲 It looks like I can not only make it bigger, but I can change the shape from round to flat on top. So many more options. Thank you for this 'life' upgrade!❤ I really appreciate it!👏👏👏👏
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 3:58 PM
thank you love
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#64 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 8:25 PM
Love this mod, thank you very much! I love all your mods that morph, can't play without them.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#65 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
It would be possible, sure. I'm not planning to do it myself because this mod already adjusts the width of the buttocks and there's a limit to how many morphs can be attached to one slider.

Hello, do you know the bug with Sims4 townies physiques? I have family with 4 males and 3 of them are townies that are settled in house and made playable but.. BUTT
I cannot save any body changes including butt morphing using sliders of CAS. I wide shoulders, chest, butt, thighs then I click OK return to live mode and they are flat again.
I guess this is issued with Maxis premade townies.
I can only copy buffed body of 4th sim who is not bugged and paste into them all the time and each time. it's not saving too after and reloading of location.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Hello, do you know the bug with Sims4 townies physiques? I have family with 4 males and 3 of them are townies that are settled in house and made playable but.. BUTT
I cannot save any body changes including butt morphing using sliders of CAS. I wide shoulders, chest, butt, thighs then I click OK return to live mode and they are flat again.
I guess this is issued with Maxis premade townies.
I can only copy buffed body of 4th sim who is not bugged and paste into them all the time and each time. it's not saving too after and reloading of location.

Sorry, no idea. You can follow the usual guidance on finding possible problem mods and CC: remove all mods and if that solves the problem start adding it back a few at a time. You should post questions like this in the Sims 4 Game Help Q&A.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:50 PM
This is an excellent mod...vanilla females have bottoms like men which is very unattractive! This mod helps to feminise them, however, a v3 with a slightly bigger bottom and curvier hips would be excellent. I have a fitness sim who has huge legs that eclipse the bottom and hips and make her look more male than female...just not a good look! Anyway, thanks for all your mods, especially the calf mod...so many NPC's have terrible calf muscles and they look like they have 'chicken legs'!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th May 2019 at 9:57 PM
Thanks for making these sliders and uploading them
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 4:42 PM
is it still working?
Field Researcher
#70 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 2:46 PM
I LOVE this but it's not very pronounced like in the screeny, almost like it's only doing half as much as the screenshot so my sims still have this bubble butt happening instead of a nicer flatter but not flat butt ha ha. Is it limited more on teens or something? I'd love to see this able to slide more :D. Fab mod, thank you!

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 11:46 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 2:05 AM
love the mod can will there be a version to make the butt bigger keep up the great work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 6:14 PM
Thank you for this cool Mod! I can confirm that this still works with the new June 03, 2020 Eco Living Patch alongside with the Small June 04, 2020 Update. Hope to see more of your work soon. Stay safe and keep being awesome!
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 9:25 PM
is it still workin after skin patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 3:11 AM
i pray so! and btw THANK U SO MUCH 4 the cc skintone converter!!!!
Page 3 of 4