Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Ready FULLY ANIMATED Sushi Meal

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 5:59 PM

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:25 PM
Great, thanks a lot. I love new foods, this one is just brill! :D
Forum Resident
#27 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:55 PM
Yours food made me hungry.
I like sushi! hi!
Thank you
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 9:55 AM
wow, thanks a lot..
i love sushi, i like eat that..
nice job..
GO.. Go...!!
GBU
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:16 PM Last edited by FoxieRoxieNYC : 9th Jun 2006 at 2:46 PM.
Thanks guys so much. On the 15th I will update with 2 additional dishes for the set so swing by and check it out, I'm sure you all will enjoy it.

Also I just got a PM telling me how to fix the memories. For this model it should be ok because I did change the catalog description upon cloning my original file. So if you guys can make sure for me that when your sims cook it the proper memory does show up on your computer as well, that would be great.

Thanks again guys for downloading and for testing it out.

Roxie
Scholar
#30 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoxieRoxieNYC
Also I just got a PM telling me how to fix the memories. For this model it should be ok because I did change the catalog description upon cloning my original file. So if you guys can make sure for me that when your sims cook it the proper memory does show up on your computer as well, that would be great.:

Actually, I addressed that issue in post number number 18, but I guess you didn't see that. ...Or perhaps it was more complicated than the solution I had posted.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:15 PM
Your site is one of my favorites, just wanted to urge you to keep up the great work!!

--green
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 6:17 PM Last edited by DiamondPrincess : 11th Jun 2006 at 6:20 PM.
So glad you are back creating again Girl!!! I have been checking your site everyday for months. I LOOVE The Gap set & your little girl pigtails!

I hate sushi but I love your food creations. I am glad that it can disappear off of the plate. Are you going to adjust your other food items (Broiled Beef, etc..) so that this can happen with them as well? I have your orignal food creations (Beans & rice, Chicken Alfredo etc..) from TSR & oddly enough they have always disappeared when the Sims eat them.

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
Purple I did see it but I think it was like crack of dawn my time when I initally read it. In any case, I had already changed it initially when I cloned this object. I never changed it in the other files at the time I thought that in changing it I would screw up my game somehow. In any case, I will be getting back to those other foods guys. I will have to pretty much rebuild them from scratch to fix the animations thing so it will take a little while (not too long though). The files at TSR are basic recolors and no mesh changes which is why they disappear. Anyhow, I will fix this soon. If not on my next update, then they will be done on the ones afterwards....

Thanks again for the kind words y'all!
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 9:36 PM
This is very nice and Sims empty their plate, the only thing is: they have to cook it (coming from pork chop), because sushi's are cold and fresh meal, but thank you for your work, and Sims only have to wait until is cold LOL.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:57 PM
omg, i've been checking your site religiously for an update. yay! thanks.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM
lol I KNEW someone was going to bring that up! Ok so the cooking thing I couldnt get around unfortunately so if you notice they are cooking veggies. I'm thinking of maybe doing the meal from the salad but then it doesnt offer much of a challenge to learn to cook, and I like to keep my game challenging and make my sims earn everything. But in any case, you've gotta cook the rice right!? lol
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:59 AM
Yours food koool! and nice. but.... you had a mistake.
not Japan 'sushi' !!! This is Korean Food, name "KIMBAB"
and your cooking mothod is "KIMBAB"''s. -_-;
Please correct it!
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:07 AM
thanks for this yummy meal.

Quote: Originally posted by fjqmffl45
Yours food koool! and nice. but.... you had a mistake.
not Japan 'sushi' !!! This is Korean Food, name "KIMBAB"
and your cooking mothod is "KIMBAB"''s. -_-;
Please correct it!

and to fjqm//
korean rolled rice is derived from japanese sushi which called 'Norimaki'.
the recipe has been changed to fit on koreans' taste, thouhg, it may not called as korean food.
and this food has the form of japanese norimaki.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:39 PM Last edited by FoxieRoxieNYC : 12th Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM.
Folks this food is sushi and it's stayin that way! Now if I could get rid of the cooking, I would buuuuuut I cant soooooooo, we'll just have to leave it be, and blame Maxis. Sorry, lol. Be happy enough that at least now the dang thing disappears because that used to bug the cr*p out of me! lol
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 9:33 PM

I have been wanting sushi for my sims aince day one. Thanks so much! And just so you know, the d/l works fine with Nightlife.

"You are not what you do for a living."[Tyler Durden/ B. Pitt/Fight Club]
Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
Wonderful, am downloading now!
Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. Looks yummy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:13 AM
Additional downloads and miso soup are at my site guys! Come check it out.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:10 PM
Excellent new meal, can't wait to have my sims tuck into it. Thank you! Great job on your site by the way.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:23 AM
I. LOVE. YOU.
*bows*

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 5:38 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I so needed some sushi (my favorite food). I love all your work, can't wait to see what you come out with next!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 10:32 PM
Thank you. it's great!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 12:04 AM
I had wanted that sushi bar from simsconnection, but there was no way I was going to pay for it. Now I can let my sims eat sushi without having to pay. Thanks, I really appreciate this.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:31 AM
Thank you very much
surprised !
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 7:27 PM
This is so cool! I've been looking all over the net for sushi, but none seemed to stand out, so I came here and looked and this just looked fantastic! ( It still does lol ) I can't thank you enough for this- Now I can make small sushi bars for my sims ^_~ *bows* hehe!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:35 AM
*squee* :love it's awesome!! thank you thank you thank you!!! :D

Call.Me.Liz
Page 2 of 3