Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED 13 MAR 2006 - Community items made buyable on Resi lots (for OfB)

by jaxad0127 Posted 11th Mar 2006 at 6:43 PM - Updated 22nd May 2006 at 8:04 PM by jaxad0127

197 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 170 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
#101 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:14 PM
when i am in a community lot not all my obects show in my buy mode some things are missing but if i am in resi...lot they show up fine...
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#102 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 9:19 PM
Do the objects that don;t show show up in the regular com catalog?

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Test Subject
#103 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 12:22 AM
I cant find any of the community only stuff anywhere! :swear:
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#104 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 1:11 AM
Most will be found in Misc\Misc. Most won't appear in room sort.

Lab Assistant
#105 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:10 AM
none of it appears at all in my game
i only have the base game, will that have done anything?

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#106 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:04 AM
With just the base game, you'll only have objects that came with the base game. Those objects should show up fine, but I'm not entirely sure.

Lab Assistant
#107 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:11 PM
Thanks so much!! The main thing I want here is the clothing racks--to make it easier to take screenshots of all of my uploaded clothing. Going downtown everytime I make something is annoying.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:53 AM
This did not work very nice for me. It crashes the game every time I try to send a sim to a community lot where one of the items enabled in this mod is used. The items do not show up in the community catalogue.

I am redownloading it to find out the file name so I can delete it, if that makes any sense. Has anyone else had this problem?

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 3:07 AM
this is great! thanks!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#110 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 11:37 PM
Hey I was wondering I can't find the cash register.Can you add it in or am I missing something?Thanks

Animals are NOT ours 2 wear.
Animals are NOT ours 2 experiment on.
If you agree with me, the copy&paste on your siggy
Test Subject
#111 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:26 AM
Wow
This is Awesome!! I never knew you could do that!! thanks for the download! You rock!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:47 PM
Ninetales, the cash registers can be found under electronics.

Test Subject
#113 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:23 PM Last edited by gummiworm : 26th Apr 2006 at 12:48 AM.
I'm having a problem with it too my computer crashed whenever I tried to go to a community lot and none of the items showed up in the catalog.:gonemad:

Ok all I have is original no eps
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 9:10 AM Last edited by waggles : 21st Apr 2006 at 9:11 AM. Reason: and..
same
Quote: Originally posted by carly_lu16
This did not work very nice for me. It crashes the game every time I try to send a sim to a community lot where one of the items enabled in this mod is used. The items do not show up in the community catalogue.

I am redownloading it to find out the file name so I can delete it, if that makes any sense. Has anyone else had this problem?

yes, i do as well
+ nothing comes up

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Test Subject
#115 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:22 PM
This did not work for me. I had to delete my current towns and start all over again. I had to remove this because none of the clothing racks or change rooms appeared in the community catalog.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#116 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 6:42 PM
Can those who are having problems with crashing and such please post your eps?

Test Subject
#117 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 9:10 PM
Hi

I've downloaded this but can find no comminuty objects anywhere! I've downloaded many things in the past and all have worked fine so I'm not sure what's going wrong. Hopefully I'm not doing something incredibly stupid!

I have all expansion packs for Sims 2 installed.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#118 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 9:16 PM
You should see comercial counters with the other counters, speakers with the other audio objects, etc.

Test Subject
#119 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 9:19 PM
I only see all of the normal residential stuff that I've always seen. There is nothing new there at all.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#120 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 10:37 PM
You don't see anything new thats been marked as custom content?

Field Researcher
#121 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:20 PM
yay, finally i can get my own resturant :D
Thanks alot!!!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
#122 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 7:02 PM
I Did one of these two things open home business Buy objects and put them in my back pack or buy object from home put them in my back pack then go to comm lot.
One why or another it should work. P.S. It my take longer to load but it will I made
my first car lot by buying the car at home then going to my comm lot I took 20 car
I took aprox,2mins to load.
Test Subject
#123 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:00 AM
I don't see the cash regester.I have The Sims 2 and Nightlife.No other Com items on res lots mods are installed the only one is yours jax.thanks.

Animals are NOT ours 2 wear.
Animals are NOT ours 2 experiment on.
If you agree with me, the copy&paste on your siggy
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#124 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:46 AM
I didn't include the register because its already avaliable on resi lots in OfB. I'll add a new download for non-OfB users.

Lab Assistant
#125 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 1:39 AM
Ever since I downloaded this, every time I go to a community lot where I would buy stuff my game crashes. I don't have OFB and I don't have Uni installed. No other EPs either. The items are not available on my residential lots.

I went to take my sim to a lot where you can't buy things and it loaded. Unfortunately, it seems that the telephone wasn't there- he couldn't leave!

I can see others might've had similar problems though, so I'll just wait it out until this can be updated...

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Page 5 of 8