Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Online Utilities System

by Itsmysimmod Posted 6th Dec 2018 at 9:24 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2019 at 6:12 PM by Itsmysimmod

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM
This works amazingly well and needed very much in this game. it makes the game feel more realistic as , you can buy almost anything online now days
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 4:30 PM Last edited by Itsmysimmod : 10th Dec 2018 at 4:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by asophie99
That sounds great but I was wondering if this mod allows to buy some custom harvestables as Icemmummun ones?
Do you think it will conflict with GrayCurse's Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul [ http://www.modthesims.info/d/584503...s-overhaul.html ]

This mod should not conflict with it because this only adds the original items from the game to a "List" to buy. It shouldn't have to, I didn't alter anything.

It doesn't have any other item apart from the game. Maybe I will consider it for the future since she has made many of them.
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Itsmysimmod
This mod should not conflict with it because this only adds the original items from the game to a "List" to buy. It shouldn't have to, I didn't alter anything.

It doesn't have any other item apart from the game. Maybe I will consider it for the future since she has made many of them.

Also the custom harvestables from Leniad's studio at sims4studio would be cool too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Also the custom harvestables from Leniad's studio at sims4studio would be cool too.

Got it. I decided to have those custom harvestables into consideration in the next updates, but I need to organize everything first, it can take its time.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 5:44 PM
Got it. I decided to have those custom harvestables into consideration in the next updates, but I need to organize everything first, it can take its time.

That's ok, no rush.
Forum Resident
#31 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 11:56 PM
Super idea. I jump back and forth with all the cheat modes I use until I get dizzy! This will streamline that a bit!

If you are thinking about adding Leniad's harvestables to to this, could you consider adding Icemunmun's harvestables (here at MTS) as well as Laurenbell (#laurenbell) at Sims 4 Studio where Leniad is), and King Z Studios (https://kingzaceofsims.tumblr.com/). King Z seems to have taken over for updating Leniad's harvestables.

I know it's a lot, but it would be really nice to have all the harvestables in one place.
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 5:46 PM
I think it's not working anymore. I just installed it yesterday and it's not working. Maybe it's because of the last update of the game?
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jayleesuk
I think it's not working anymore. I just installed it yesterday and it's not working. Maybe it's because of the last update of the game?

What is it doing that is not working for you?
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 9:10 PM
I determined that only when I try the no skill restriction package will the mod show up in game. If I try the other version, it will not show up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a.e.buchwalter
I determined that only when I try the no skill restriction package will the mod show up in game. If I try the other version, it will not show up.

In my game is working, you have to have level 10 of the skills to show up, and pay attention when you unlocked only one purchase pie menu, it will appear direct. I will try to fix that soon, I didn't notice that detail. Thank you for commenting.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:13 PM
This is a neat idea. I'm just confused about your organization system. A few items are listed in more than one place (tomatoes and strawberries, for example). Then the trash plant and Sixam mosquito trap are listed with fruits and veg, but spinach isn't?

Mods rock my sox.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lupusdragon
This is a neat idea. I'm just confused about your organization system. A few items are listed in more than one place (tomatoes and strawberries, for example). Then the trash plant and Sixam mosquito trap are listed with fruits and veg, but spinach isn't?

I organized them based on how the game has their numenclature, spinach is in "flowers" numenclature of the game. "Flowers" numenclature in game are leaves and flowers, since spinach is a leaf vegetable, I guess they putted it there, but you are right about that it can be in the vegetable section but I followed the game one. And there are few repeated ones, like 3 or 4.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 7:12 PM
I'm getting last exceptions with the no skill restriction version as of this morning. It's been working fine up til now, so no clue why. Just an FYI!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Studio954
I'm getting last exceptions with the no skill restriction version as of this morning. It's been working fine up til now, so no clue why. Just an FYI!

Hello! I am sorry you are having issues, but it is not due to my mod. I tested myself right now and no last exceptions. I suggest you to discard your mods by doing the 50/50 method. Maybe there is a bad/broken mod in your folder. But I am very sure that my mod is working fine.

Remember in the LEs can be seen some mods that are active in that time, but it is not necessary the cause, they are just there. Try to pay more attention in the last line or if you want, you can send me your LE and I will try to read it, but sometimes they have very general info there into the modules or error that it is having that can be difficult to find the culpid because mods can manage similar codes lines (I called them very global) so having a missing resourse or a bad line in something very general can be difficult, but it can be a common issue too, so you can ask in the MCCC official discord channel (Google it). They know better. That's the reason the 50/50 method is the easiest way and try to test it alone to see if it still happens.

Make sure that you have the required DLCs, maybe if you don't have the required items resources, that may happen.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 8:31 PM
Hello! I am sorry you are having issues, but it is not due to my mod. I tested myself right now and no last exceptions. I suggest you to discard your mods by doing the 50/50 method. Maybe there is a bad/broken mod in your folder. But I am very sure that my mod is working fine.

Remember in the LEs can be seen some mods that are active in that time, but it is not necessary the cause, they are just there. Try to pay more attention in the last line or if you want, you can send me your LE and I will try to read it, but sometimes they have very general info there into the modules or error that it is having that can be difficult to find the culpid because mods can manage similar codes lines (I called them very global) so having a missing resourse or a bad line in something very general can be difficult, but it can be a common issue too, so you can ask in the MCCC official discord channel (Google it). They know better. That's the reason the 50/50 method is the easiest way and try to test it alone to see if it still happens.

Make sure that you have the required DLCs, maybe if you don't have the required items resources, that may happen.

Thanks, I did all the necessary steps and will see what happens now. As I said, it's been working fine ever since I installed it long ago, so this was a surprise. Might just be one of those EA whizbang messups, who knows? Thanks for taking time to answer! And, btw, I love your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 11:51 AM
Hello I did you the translation in French for the mod "On line Utilities System". Here is the link : http://www.simfileshare.net/download/952765/
Maïa Game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maïa Game
Hello I did you the translation in French for the mod "On line Utilities System". Here is the link : http://www.simfileshare.net/download/952765/
Maïa Game

Thank you again! I'll upload it soon
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 2:31 PM
Thank you again! I'll upload it soon

Thanks to you ^^
Field Researcher
#44 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 7:26 PM
I'm curious if fish (and perhaps City Living Spices) will be added to the list of things to buy?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
I'm curious if fish (and perhaps City Living Spices) will be added to the list of things to buy?

It will and other stuffs too, stay tuned.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 7:35 PM
Wow nice! Now it feels right. We should be able to order food, fruits, vegetables, etc. from the computer! Great work and thanks! :)
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 2:06 PM
Looks like this mod needs updating to support the laptops that came with the Strangerville pack
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Refia
Looks like this mod needs updating to support the laptops that came with the Strangerville pack

It's now updated to support the new laptops.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 7:53 PM
Hola, sigue sin verse el texto y me he bajado la actualizacion. Gracias
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atrapat
Hola, sigue sin verse el texto y me he bajado la actualizacion. Gracias

Hola! probé los archivos que subÃ* y a mÃ* sÃ* se me ve. Qué raro, de todas formas EA va a actulizar el juego pronto para un fix.
Page 2 of 7