Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Out Of The Dark Ages - 2 Storie - Church Style

by Moon_Ez Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 7:05 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2005 at 11:31 AM by Moon_Ez

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:55 AM
Oh, wow. This is amazing. Very nice view from the inside. Thanks bunches!
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 12:22 PM
Par excellence! Q: What makes God laugh?
A: Telling him all your plans.
My Game crashed and I can relate to this however I'm thrilled to have found these-Many Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 11:35 PM
This is great! thank you! Now I can make a church for my sim weddings...if I ever figure out how to work out how to get the right sims there...

Fabulous!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 3:55 PM
Thanks a lot I´ll try it
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:16 PM
thx a lot,a great piece of architecture
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 2:01 AM
Nice work and a very good piece but i too am having the same problem as ekomancer and was wondering if you discovered a solution as yet. i would love to use these windows. great work and thank you.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:16 AM
Thank you so much for this! The windows look great and come in real handy for my medieval neighborhood!!

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:22 PM
I can not get these windows to show up in my game, Only the thumb nail is there and when I click on it theres no window with it. Deeme
Forum Resident
#34 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:05 PM
Cool Hope these work Thank you so much. Just Love these, Now to actually have a real looking church. LOL....

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:47 PM
I just wanted to come back and say after using these windows that you did a phenomenal job on them. They look real and the detail you put into them is fantastic. Top quality as usual Moon!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 7:12 PM
Hey Deeme, I had the same problem. Moon_EZ has said that he is looking into the problem. I had the same trouble with some of his other objects. I'm not sure what the problem is myself, some will work for me, while others will not.

Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
I can not get these windows to show up in my game, Only the thumb nail is there and when I click on it theres no window with it. Deeme
Field Researcher
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 1:50 PM
Shoot, I really wanted these windows for my community church as with the other beautiful church window he posted. Ok well, Maybe he will get it fixed soon. Now if someone could please direct me to those church benches, I will be a " HAPPY CAMPER" , lol. Deeme
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
Same problem here, so I'm relieved to see it's not just me.

I'm having the same problem with Moon_Ez's glass block windows. I've downloaded most of his stuff and these are the only two objects I've had the problem with, the rest all work and look great.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:24 AM
As an update, and hopefully as some help to Moon_Ez who I think is an absolutely incredible designer, here is the list of things that I seem to have problems with. I noticed the Out of the Dark Ages Windows first, they show up like all these other items in my catalog but I can not place them in game, you can click on the picture but nothing happens after that. This also seems to happen for me with Octothorp Atrium Windows, the glass block set, everything in the Architectural Design Set Windows and Doors, although the other Architectural Design Set works for me. And the table in the "Stress Down" set in cast iron does not work for me but the chairs do. I've been trying to figure out what the problem may be but I haven't figured anything out yet. I would think if it was simply an expansion pack problem, these items wouldn't even show up in our original games. Wish I could be more help!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 11:43 AM
These are nice windows! I certainly hope I can get them to work - they're perfect for the 'two-story' high-ceilinged banquet hall I'm adding to my castle!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:57 PM
A HUGE thanks to Moon_Ez for the work he did on finding a fix for those of us who could not use these beautiful windows. I always felt that some of my buildings lacked a certain something and these windows solved that problem wonderfully. :bow:
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:41 AM
beautifull window additions man "thumbs up"
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:37 AM
Thank you for the fantastic windows!
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 10:38 PM
Thanks, perfect for my new converted church house I'm working on

"No, no, I'm not laughing because it's funny. I think I'm laughing because I'm hysterical. I'm not entirely sure." - SBP Remus <http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoebox_project/>
Instructor
#45 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 7:59 PM
Thank you, really nice
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:11 AM
Excellent work!

\/^^\/
/\^^/\
Field Researcher
#47 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 11:58 PM
These look fantastic! They give grand buildings a sense of size and majesty! Thanks!

Wilson:"House! Why did you let your unstable patient roam the hallways?"

House:"His leash broke!"
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 7:01 PM
thank you have been looking for stained glass windows
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 3:13 AM
Wow!..again!....you go from the Ultra-Modern to The DarkAges.....

Thanx.....the windows are fantastic

Builder delux.
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th May 2006 at 9:23 PM
A Million Thanks
A million thanks for these windows! I've been searching all over for windows as gorgeous as these. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Page 2 of 3