Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:32 PM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 11th Jul 2009 at 9:17 PM.
Default The Resurrected Tricou’s
Prelude

With longing eyes that stretched, slowly reaching, looking off as it waned off into the distance he could scarcely make it out, it was a few feet away, home, but alas he was trapped here, no matter how much he longed to go back home. Will I ever see him again, his heart ached for the son he once had, the family he once had. All Kvornan knew was with the years that passed, how many have they been, he didn’t know, just that many things had changed, they must have. It was peculiar, that on some days, he put on this strange garment and one night he even saw this twinkly sparkly stuff, falling from the sky. Kvornan was amazed by it; it was so beautiful, mini dancing crystals from heaven. Kvornan was entranced with it as it slowly fell from the sky, beautifully, softly, as he observed it throughout the night as the ground slowly began to transform little by little whiter and whiter as this stuff covered the ground transforming the grass and everything else it could cover to a blanket of... What was it? It had to have a name. So did this other stuff he saw, sky tears, he called it in his mind, although he was sure that that wasn’t its real name. Then there was this other time, Kvornan seen something like the dancing crystals that made the ground go white, only they were bigger, and roundish he saw, as they hit the ground with a funny plopping pouring sound. What else here in Veronaville has changed he wondered, was it a little or a lot, he would never know, or would he? Questions he wanted answers for, would he ever see Fricorith again? The only console and solace he had over this disaster and loss of the only family he ever knew, was that at least Jennail was here with him, well some nights anyhow. Even on the rare nights that he haunted and she appeared as well, they disregarded each other, a ghostly hi or a faint glance over, was all he got, and he could no more do the same for her. No longer physically able to touch her to caress her sweet face, yet his heart was still for her, as he hoped hers was likewise for him. What once was love was now no more than a faint passing as all they could do now was haunt their new ‘home’ Gothier Green Lawns.
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 3:34 AM
Please let me know what you think so far, and please, how to add more chapters on, from those of you that have posted stories here before. I have a few chapters waiting, the only problem is how to post second third and so on chapters.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 13th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM.
Default More Than A Physical Fascination
Approximately 20 years ago.

He didn’t know his name, and he didn’t care what it was either, Kvornan had observed many come and go, over however many years it had been. Some were obviously more freaked, shattered, and shaken when he did what he did to this youth.
Some could take it and some couldn’t. And some, well… he observed this yellow liquid coming out of their pants, shorts, dress, or skirt, while they looked embarrassed by it. He knew what it was, yet he could not recall it, or why it would happen, but on the very rare times that it did happen, he felt, what was the word for it, bad for them? This teen however, seemed to enjoy it, being spooked.
It was so odd, Kvornan thought to himself, as he floated off this way and that, that the teenager kept following him around, and running after him. Then he did something that startled him a few times, popped out of nowhere in a white cloud, right behind him! Kvornan could not take it a second longer. Like a skunk, he wanted no trouble, and he tried to avoid using his defense. If this was his destiny, to be stuck here to haunt this place for the rest of eternity, scaring whom he wanted to scare, so be it. So like a skunk he avoided him; and gave him a warning, his was floating off haunting some other place, he didn’t feel like scaring anyone, at least not right now, he was looking to see who else was here and what other Tricou was out tonight. This teen however wanted it. Fine, Kvornan thought, disappearing, if you want me to scare you so darn badly, here goes. Kvornan suddenly reappeared and did his best ghoulish face, although there was no denying he was having some fun as he blew a big raspberry in the teenager’s young freckled face, before disappearing again to haunt off someplace else again, “Whoo ahh, pppttthhh, ha, ha, ha, ha!”

“Aaah, oh, ohh, that was so cool!” He wasn’t stupid, yet he wasn’t smart as he could be yet, he had many years to go still before the young savant would know everything, there is there to learn. Even if he did learn ‘all there was to know,’ he knew there would still always be many more things to learn. He at least knew enough that if he was going to continue on chasing ghosts tonight to pee frequently, to avoid any unwanted accidents. “Good thing I brought some hotdogs and hamburger patties and buns, not only did that make me need to go a bit, but, made me hungry as well. That was so cool, I wonder if there are any more ghosts out tonight,” he said to himself dashing his head back and forth looking around excitedly for any paranormal type activity, any strange or weird feeling of ghostly activates. Yes! His mind and heart raced with renewed vigor seeing another ghost out! She was at the far end near to the BBQ grill. Calculating the distance without a doubt it was much quicker and better to use a bush, than making a mad dash to the solitude of the washroom and lose sight of this ghost for a quick piddle, that would hardly go noticed in a bush. “I sure hope she will haunt and scare me too,” he giggled running off after her likewise, after doing up his zipper.

Kvornan observed this young teen, his enthusiasm reminded him much of Fricorith, oh how he missed him so. But he was different from all the rest. Sure, he had seen many Knowledge aspirations come and go, but he, this one, was so different, he could feel it. What was it about him that made him so different, to stand out from all of the rest that he had seen come and go in his time here? Maybe he would find out his answer later this night as he continued his haunting, while carefully observing this teen. If he had an urge to do it, he would spook him again, but it wasn’t quite the same nor as fun to do it to someone who wanted to be sacred by a ghost. He however was tricky, he managed to sneak up on the teen, too busy chatting to someone to notice him coming, and nearly make the teenager wet himself, as he laughed loudly as he made moose ears and blew a bigger raspberry than the first time he sacred him, “Ra-a-a-a, ppttthh, ha, ha, ha!”

“Ohh, that was a good one,” smiling deeply, self-satisfied, he beamed, he was quite enjoying it all. Walking off, Sidney the teen had a look at all of the graves. “Hmmm, Ka…Kev…Kav-eron, uh, hmm, Tri- no, tree-no…” He gave up on trying to pronounce his first and last name. “Hmmm, I wonder,” walking off he checked the other grave by the name of Kiernan, with the same last name. He respectfully went into the gated off area where there was 2 other graves. “Jon Smith, well at least you have a normal name, Jennicor, you don’t, really, or at least I haven’t heard that name before. Sorry, ma’am, I don’t mean any disrespect by it though, some outside observer my think my name, Sidney is peculiar. How interesting same last name, though, so I wonder,” running off to the other 2 graves, “Nigh-knee, uhh, boy, huh, well, same last name again. And let’s see, uh Jennail, slightly normal sounding name there, and yes, you’re related, same last name. Hmmm, how very peculiar indeed, it seems you all died at the same time, same date of death. I wonder what happened to you all.”

Kvornan floated off towards the teenager. So, Sidney, is that your name? He wished he could tell him all of what happened. Was he, nope, no, he wasn’t any relation to Jon Smith, but there was something in him that made Kvornan feel as if he could help them. The teen suddenly ran off to his grave marker. Kvornan suddenly realized it then, that this teenager was very different. This young teenager did something no other had done before, ever, he mourned, he was sad, for him and their family, he didn’t know them but was actually compassionate, and kind. A very rare trait to take compassion on someone that you don’t even know and want to help, Kvornan thought. Most people he had seen were selfish and too self-centered to care about anyone else than themselves. No one in all of the years he had been resting here, had ever bothered to checkout their names, let alone mourning for them, he, this teenager, was different.

“Kev…Cov…Kever…,” the young teenager with the exact same hairdo and color as Kvornan scratched his young head, trying to figure out how his first and last name was properly conveyed.

“Ha, ha, it’s okay,” Kvornan ghoulishly smiled, mouth gaped open making his ghost noises as he floated his way over toward the teenager and his plain gravestone, it was getting light out and time to head back, “yes it is a different name. Kvornan, it’s pronounced Ka-vor-nan. Wish I could say it to you to help you pronounce my name right, kid, but I can’t really physically speak to you; I’m not really allowed to do that, sorry, besides, my time is up for the night. I must get back to rest.”

“Sorry I can’t say your name right, wonder if I ever will, but look. I don’t know if you can hear me, but I promise you this, I will find some way to bring you and the rest of your family back from the dead, I will have you resurrected. I’m going to go to College in a few years, when I’m ready, and later on, I can take up a career to get me something to help bring you back alive and well. I will bring you all back, somehow, I vow it.”

“College, what’s this, College, what is that?” What did that word mean Kvornan wondered, listening to him from beyond as he got ready to settle in to his rest. “Yeah right, if you do that kid, I would forever be indebted to you,” Kvornan screeched as he jumped back into his gravestone for the day before the sun rose and a new day began. Only very rarely did he and the rest haunt during the day, after all, it made it much more spookier if they did it at night, more mysterious.

Present day.

“Where are we going,” Candice, Sidney’s fiancée asked as they walked off together.”

“You’ll see, it’s a surprise.”

“If it’s you asking me to be your spouse, you’re too late; I’m already taken.”

“Oh, ha-ha, very funny, say that again, and I’ll have to kiss you.”

“I’m already taken,” she smiled slyly.

He loved her, he was friends with her since his childhood, and they were sweethearts all through their teen years, he could not imagine being with anyone else. Her soft choppy blond hair flew back as he grabbed her in for a squeeze flowed up by some deep throat action. As he wiped his mouth he grinned sheepishly so in love with her. “Before we go can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can, anything.” He could do no wrong, he had his weird ways it wasn’t that long ago that he had went through a Goth type phase, wearing black nail polish, he was a Christian fully, and saved, just like her, but he had a very strange fascination with ghosts and the supernatural. She had a feeling that this question had something to do with that, she knew him all too well.

“I made a promise a vow a long time ago. Me being a, Knowledge aspiration, I love ghosts, so I don’t know about how you would feel about it, being a Family aspiration, but here goes. I want to bring back a few dead people.”

“What, bring back, dead, people,” she said slowly. She had Knowledge secondary, so she could understand having interests in ghosts, she did as well, but to raise the dead, she knew that was only possible with the Grim Phone as it was affectionately called. It was a gamble at best to wish for it if you had gotten a Genie Lamp from the gypsy. The safest stake was the Grim Phone, and lots of money, to pay the Grim Reaper in full to get them back. One thing quickly stuck out in her mind though, the impossibility of doing it here, it was like a countdown until graduation, here, not like back home. With the exception of other Young Adults, it was illegal to do that here at College. “You can’t do it, Sid, it’s not possible, or allowed.”

“I know it will be very hard,” he started half disregarding what she said, “with me not knowing them personally, but. Wait a minute, yes I can, I will be able to, well, maybe eventually, I just have to get a Grim Phone or borrow the Secret Society’s or maybe my mom’s, they’re not that hard to come by you know.”

“I know, but that’s not what I mean, I meant unless they are Young Adults like us, you can’t do it here, it’s illegal, you have to wait until you graduate and make sure you have enough money to do it properly, so you don’t make a zombie out of them.”

“Ohh, I get your point.” Like any couple, they had completely different opinions and different tracts of mind in the way that they thought, that most couples would start a big fight over, without hearing the other one out. Sidney and Candice weren’t like that, they often shared their interests, so they wouldn’t be so caught off guard, with what the other had to say or talk about, but mostly it was their respect for each other and their open-mindedness to each other. Without that, one could get easily into an argument if the other didn’t stop to listen and hear the other one out, long enough to realize they too had a good valid point or opinion. “You’re right, I can’t do it here and right now, I know that, but I meant sometime after graduation after we’re all settled in our new home and all that. I uhh, made a vow to bring this family back from the dead, and I would like to keep it.”

“Ohh, I see. That sounds, knobble of you, foolish maybe, do you know them?”

“No, I’ve just been haunted by them. They’re at the Gothier Green Lawns. They’re all buried there, the Trick-coo-u, family,” trying to pronounce it as best he knew how.

“You’re crazy, no one in this town knows them, let alone how they all died.”

“I know, but I need to keep my promise. I was going to take you there to meet them, so to speak, so you know what you’re getting into with them and me. So I hope you can forgive me but this is something I have to do, I’ve been fascinated with them since I was a teenager. I just feel for them, and their death plight. I can’t explain it all, it’s as if I have a strange rapport with them, especially this one, uh Kev-ron-naan. He’s got a really weird name.”

“If it’s something you have to or want to do, I’ll do my best to help you out with your endeavor.”

“Great!” he said excitedly. “The first thing you can do is to pee.”

“What?”

“Yeah, even if it’s a little bit, if the ghosts are out and they spook you, well, the last thing I want is you to have an accident, so pee.”

“Ohh, Sidney, you’re too sweet, always thinking of others, before yourself,” she said kissing him, “I’ll go, if you go.”

“I was just about to do that. If you do get spooked, you may want to head to the washroom after that, to go.”

It was a mild winter a bit unseasonably warm over at Académie Le Tour that it hadn’t snowed, yet, it was still early winter, but still not that tepid that they couldn’t go out without their outerwear on. However here at Gothier Green Lawns it was already spring time and they soon found that they didn’t really need to keep their outerwear on in the daytime, and eventually changed out of it. “I’ve been here before, but have never bothered to look at all the graves, if I had been a full Knowledge aspiration like you, I probably would have. But thanks to my relatives doings, rather encouraging, my personality, it’s now fully maxed out. So Knowledge wouldn’t be a good fit for me, Family is much more my thing I’ve always been fascinated by children and adored my family right from the start.”

“I thought I was the only one, I would have been like that too, my mom wanted me to be playful, just like her, just to see me slide down the banister. It was fun, but I think grandpa knew that I truly wanted to be a Knowledge aspiration when I was older. So before I was to age to a Teenager he took me aside to encourage, or de-courage rather, my playfulness. He taught me how to be serious by learning how to argue, to help me fix my personally, so I would at least be on even grounds, still playful enough I would enjoy having fun and playing and games, but serous enough that I could love being who I truly am. This is probably what made me choose Family as my secondary aspiration.”

“I chose Knowledge as secondary, only to help me learn and not be freaked out when I got myself abducted. Although I had to windup changing my aspiration, temporary, to that, to get the reward to be abducted, then switch back. No matter how much I had stargazed, it was just not happening for me, even though everyone else had no troubles with it. Probably because I was too playful, I didn’t really like doing it.” Now having a look around she quickly counted them, there were 6 gravestones here. “So, which one is it that you have this rapport with?”

“This one here,” striding over to Kvornan’s gravestone, as the frost-frozen grass and dirt crunched loudly beneath his feet, how he loved the sounds of winter, and hearth of home, even if it was spring time here, it was winter time for them at College. As such, his secondary Family aspiration warmed and touched his heart fully this time of year. “Hi there, I’m not even going to try to say your name because I know I’m not going to get it right, I’ll just embarrass myself doing it. Well anyhow, we both came to pay you a visit. Oh this is my high school sweetheart, Candice Smarty, soon to be Dommosskey, hint, hint, nudge, nudge; know what I mean.” With that, Sidney burst out into giggles of pure joy, “If you don’t, look at the diamond engagement ring on her hand I got for her. We’ve been inseparable sweethearts since our teens. Now I can’t wait to get married, but I do so love being engaged to her.” Suddenly Sidney became very melancholy as did Candice as they both paid their respect for Kvornan.

Kvornan popped out, it was the middle of the day, a bit unusual for a ghost, but there was just something about this kid, he was special. “Hello, Sidney, so nice to see you again,” Kvornan hissed, howl speaking like the wind in his ghost voice, which went unheard to all human ears, that don’t deal with the supernatural, with the exception of haunt scaring which took a lot of ghost energy to do. “I suppose you would like me to scare you, you seem to enjoy it. Wait, you’ve changed quite a bit, you were shorter; a teenager, the last time I saw you, but look at you now, now you’re full grown I see,” almost proud sounding of him, and to see him how he had changed now over the years. Kvornan had heard Sidney speaking and thought it was peculiar, as he had a good look at them, both; yes, they were most defiantly adults, yes, but she and he both had high-pitched teenager voices, it didn’t make any sense to Kvornan. “How strange is it that you still have the same squeaky voice you had when you were a teenager, yet you’re a full-grown adult now. You must be, since you’re engaged to be marred, as you said.”

“We’re both in College, so it will be awhile yet before we’ll graduate, so you’ll have to wait a little longer. I’m sorry, but we can’t resurrect you there at College, it’s illegal, with the exemption of other Young Adults like us. Of course, there’s the other bigger problem of not knowing you, or any of your other family, so, yeah, double stuck there. I don’t know what to do about that. I want to keep my promise to you and the rest of your family to bring you back from the dead, the only problem is, I don’t know you.”

“Young, Adult, is that what you are? How peculiar are you. I guess, that describes you, you are both adults, but yet you still have your young teenage voices.” Sidney’s gait was an odd stride, too, Kvornan noticed, as they had walked off a ways, then did a strange, dance, he realized, closely together, one he had never seen before, but intrigued him. Yes, both she and he were Young Adults, but Kvornan had never seen one before, let alone understood what they were, and what, if any, they had to do with College. “I am sorry too, that I don’t know, either of you, personally, but you seem like you would be a good family friend, something, if I was living; I would love for you to be.” Kvornan got an idea as soon as night fell and Jon Smith came out, Jon Smith’s distant relatives!! He didn’t know them, too personally, but he knew all about them, due to what had happened to them all. That’s when this great idea popped into Kvornan’s head, how he would be able to help not only Sidney keep his promise, but to then be able to resurrect all of them!! “Maybe I can do something to help us both, to keep your promise to me and my family, that is, if you’re willing to listen.” It would take all of his ghostly energy and powers to do this, which would mean that he would have to go back into his gravestone right away, to recharge, but it would be much worth it if Sidney would listen. Kvornan could only try to put in him, the urge, the inkling, to do something, something that he could only hope and guess would work out in the end. Of course that meant that he would have to scare Sidney to do it, something both he and Sydney didn’t mind. He waited, until they were both, ready, observing something that answered, slightly, a question, that he pondered before. When they first came here, they too had strange garments on, as did he, which later they took off, and now as night fell they put them back on. This only half answered the question, which was, this was something new, but also, normal. This also, left him with another question, why? This in turn, left him with more hope, that soon he might get all of his questions answered, soon enough. “Here goes, please let this work, I would so love to have my family back again alive and well.” Going invisible, Kvornan jumped out in front of Sidney, scaring him, as he put his hands up to Sidney’s head to put the inclining into him. He wasn’t allowed to possess him, Sidney was saved, and therefore he was untouchable. Had he not been, Kvornan would have possessed him, to get him to do exactly what he had in mind to do, nothing evil at all, he wasn’t that type of ghost, or when he was alive, evil, but would have done it, if only to help his family out, something Kvornan was desperate to do. “Aahh-a-ha-a-ah, ha-ha-aahaa,” he yelled out, it was excruciating to him put the inkling into Sidney’s head, especially with Sidney being saved, but it was well worth it, if it worked. God’s just punishment for the idea of possessing Sidney to get him to do what he had in mind, then leaving him, fully-unharmed, just to try to have him and his family resurrected. Albeit true it was unfair what had happened to their family, and then, that they all had died the way they had, in the prime of all their lives, but God was also just in punishing him for his disobedient thoughts. Kvornan knew he was only allowed to spook and to haunt, but not possess anyone, especially those saved Sims. That was left, only, to the truly evil Sim Spirits, who still could only attack only the living unsaved souls, which, thankfully, weren’t haunting here. Although he and his family were gothic, in appearance, they were all good Sims, and were in their reward, still a bit unhappy about their lives, and deaths, but yes, all in glory.

“Ahhh, gee, ohh.”

“Sid, are you okay, what happened?”

“Yeah, sigh, fine, I just got spooked by Kev-er, uh, by that ghost I have a rapport with. I think he ‘likes me,’ he sure likes to scare me the most out of all of his family here, ha, ha, ha, hee, hee, hee, hee, ah. My guess is that he’s probably a witty person, and a good joke teller, and probably very playful. No wonder why he likes to spook me, not that I mind, so long as I don’t get too surprised by it and wet myself.”

“Yeah, that would be embarrassing.”

Sidney didn’t seem to respond, as he just stood there and started hugging and kissing and eventually making out with Candice, and chatting away about stuff. “It failed, no, I failed,” Kvornan sighed exhausted now from the effort he had put in, as he jumped back into his gravestone, it seemed that Sidney never heard him, and he wouldn’t be able to try it again for quite an exceptionally long time, if at all, after what he learned from this experience. “No, ohh, I thought you were the one who would be able to help me, and my family out,” he wailed out as he jumped into his gravestone to rest once more, exhausted from trying, and upset it hadn’t worked out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:54 PM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 11th Aug 2009 at 8:17 PM.
Default Life Plans
“So, want to play some poker?” Sidney asked.

“Yeah, I really want to max my games enthusiasm.”

“I’m a bit far off myself to want that yet, but sure. We’re made for each other, me a Taurus, you an Aries, we both have games as our predestined hobby, and our perfect non-conflicting compatible aspirations, sigh yeah; life is good.”

“Yeah, it is. Now come on lover boy, let’s play, and take them for all they’re worth.”

“Yeah! We need all of the extra money we can make. We should reset our aspirations and benefits and switch them temporary over to fortune.”

“Why?”

“Donno, just because, I want to be like my big brother Nate, and make a lot of cash, you know how it is, family influence, and all. Aren’t your grandparent’s full Fortune aspirations as well?”

“On my mom’s side, yes they both are.

“Well let’s do what Nate and Kate did as well as Rebecca and Dusty, they all had some expendable things in their inventories that they bought before they left Académie Le Tour. I mean it’s only fair and right they did it, after all, they made all that money, the scholarships, and then the grants they got, through College.”

“Of course, and I totality see what you mean, and, I do have a business I bought before I went to College, that we can try running. I wasn’t planning on trying to run it until after College was through, but, what the heck, why not, if it means we can have extra cash, why not.”

“So do I. So it’s settled then, we’ll do the exact same as them, only better. We’ll run our businesses, and make lots of extra cash and buy a bunch of expensive stuff with the money that we will be making, stash it into our inventories, and sell it off after we move into our separate cruddy houses. So both having the secondary fortune aspiration, we will both want to marry rich spouses, and bada bing, bada boom, we both get what we want, because we will be rich spouses for each other. Then it’s off to our honeymoon and then, the big night, and soon after that, babies! You don’t know how badly I want to WhooHoo you before we’re finished College, but I prefer to be, traditional, and do that on our wedding night, on our honeymoon, unless, you’re willing…”

Candice didn’t answer him on that, she just agreed with him on his ideas, and expressed a concern or two of her own. “Great, sounds great, only one problem, I won’t and I can’t, if we are to have a large family, stay in a small house.”

“Ah, but we won’t be there for long, dear, the first houses we move into will just be the crummy temp house, to sell our junk off in, so don’t even get comfortable there or even unpack. It will be your choice though you can stay there or find a second home, while I will have to go pick our permanent home. You’ll see, you’ll move in through marriage to me, and we’ll live together forever in the best house in Veronaville, I don’t know what one, but it will be nice.”

“Sounds like a plan to me, but you’ll have to make more money than me, to make sure you have not only enough money to get this nice house, but to still have the assets to qualify to be a rich spouse.”

“I’m sure that won’t be a problem.”

Some time had passed from that day at Gothier Green Laws, and things since then had changed, a lot, and well, grown.

Their Greek House housemates and good friends Dusty and Rebecca were married very shortly after their graduation, and likewise so was Sidney’s eldest brother Nate married to his true love Kate, who is also Rebecca’s fraternal twin sister.

Honeymoons were of course an order after the marriage. As expected, it wasn’t long after his eldest brother Nate got back with his newlywed wife Kate that he a while later got the call, and was more than excited, as he walked off all smiles. “Hey, want to make out,” Candice asked as she spotted Sidney walking towards the bathroom. “What’s with the smile, anxious to kiss me.”

“You know I love to kiss you, but that’s not what this smile is all about. I just got the news, I’m an uncle! Hee, hee, my parents are grandparents now, and, my grandparents are great grandparents, and I’m an uncle. Nate and Kate just had a baby boy, named Nathaniel; black hair like Kate, and brown eyes like Nate.”

“And you too, ohh, awww, so cute, precious. Nathanael, like Nathan and Nate, guess he rather wanted to name their first child after him, guess that’s not unusual. Awww, you’re an uncle now, that defiantly warrants a make out session, come here,” grabbing him over firmly and a bit forcefully, she planted a deep meaningful smooch kiss on him followed right up with an even more intense make out session!

“Oh yeah, whoo,” he gasped all out of breath as he usually got from her intense kisses. “You’ve been in a strange mood lately.”

“Uh, there’s a word for that. I want a WhooHoo in bed, but…”

“You do, now, well…”

“I know, I want to but I don’t. I think I see what you were saying that day, Sid, how if I didn’t mind. Still, we really shouldn’t, but then it’s College, and a time for uh, well, exploring, new things,” she had wished she hadn’t said it that way, with those words, it made her feel so guilty for thinking of losing her virginity before she was even married, it just wasn’t right. She was always taught to wait until marriage, before you fully gave yourself, that way. Candice had a very good, bad example, of that, with her uncle Dick Smith. As his name pertained, yes, he was a Romance aspiration, and even despite her grandparents on her mother’s side, wishes, he wouldn’t settle down and marry but just fool around and lust after anything and anyone who would give themselves to him. She shuddered at the thought, Sidney seemed to notice and pick up on this, as he too knew all about him. The local lothario he was, much like Pleasantview’s local Don Lothario as his name pertained to exactly the same as Veronaville’s Dick Smith, both making names for themselves and their lewd acts. Still even despite all that, she knew her first time, no matter, when, it happened, would be with Sidney, so that made her think, why not now, then the other side, staidly said, no you have to wait, it’s the right thing to do, you know it’s the right thing to do. If you didn’t, would you be able to face yourself in the morning after it was all over with, and knew what you have done. Would you be able to walk down that aisle in that white wedding dress that you have been dreaming of wearing since you were a young Child, playing house in your dollhouse dreaming of who your soul mate would be, and say yes to, without guilt. Would he now be able to do the same? No I wouldn’t I couldn’t face myself, despite how her urges begged her to give in to her lusty urge to WhooHoo.

“Go with that, babe, what you know is right in your heart, not what your head and body wants. I want to and believe me I would love to as well, but I won’t, I just can’t bring myself to lose it yet, no matter, HOW BADLY I want to WhooHoo with you. It’s not going to be much longer. If we waited this long, we can wait a little longer. I mean, ooh, I know the urges are strong, and believe me, I have had them so often for you. But then I think just wait, it will be so much better, if we both wait. I have silly sounding dream of having an all white tuxedo on, on that very special day and I don’t want to feel all guilty to be wearing it, you know, because of one night that we couldn’t control ourselves. Besides, if we did it now, it would all be rushed you know, especially now, you got class early in the afternoon, me towards the evening, so it would be all rushed, so where’s the love and romance in that. On our honeymoon, all locked away in our private place, all alone, we can take all the time we need to make it very, very special, to, explore, everything, about each other. Uhh…yeah, I think I need to take a cold shower now.”

“Uhh, yeah, me too, good idea.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:24 PM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 10th Aug 2009 at 12:05 AM.
Default Home Truly Is Where Your Heart Is
Both had made it, both through to graduation, with 4.0 marks, and most importantly, without giving into those urges, both had managed to stay virgins all through College! Although both had rocking graduation parties, both hated the fact that they had to leave college life soon. So both agreed to stay to the very end where they had to be ‘kicked out’ back to the ‘real world’ as he had his last bit of fun while he could. Outgoing as can be, he enjoyed the appropriateness of streaking all around the place while the time ticked away until the last granules of sand dropped to the bottom of the hourglass of his life here in College. Stopped in his tracks, suddenly, he swapped back into his orange vest overcoat and green khaki shorts, he knew why, it was time now. This was the last he would hear himself in his squeaky pitching teenage voice as Sidney sighed deeply, “Goodbye, so long Académie Le Tour, ah the memories, ah I will never forget you, I thank you for giving me all best years of my life stage here, go-o-o-o Llamas!!!” The loud declaration of thanks had brought Candice running over back in her clothes from her streaking, to watch it, his transformation, to Adulthood! Sidney sniffled as his felt that strange growing spinning sensation that, starting at his feet, he knew, would then hit his waist next, he felt it shortly after his dad had taken him here, when he was still a Teenager. Now here it all came again, as a Young Adult, as he celebrated enjoying the very happy joyous sensation, and occasion, as his new age transition was now taking place!! Startling him with a jolt, it was now coming, his age transition. Starting at his feet, it hit his waist next, causing him to gyrate a bit, as it fully kicked in, and as it did so, Sidney took in a deep breath, and spun around, as his body now changed, again, as he aged, and he became a full-grown Adult!! At last, he finally had a full deep voice, very similar to his father’s voice. Happy that he grew up well, oh no doubt about that, as both he and Candice were permanent platinum for the rest of their lives, so that was not at all a worry or any type of concern, as was now something else, as Sidney had a look at himself now, that he had fully transformed into his Adult body. “Alright, oh finally, no more squeaky voice, alright, yes, I’m finally a man today!! Is this my outfit, yuck, well that has to change. Those executors over at the clothing department have no mercy, to the ones who choose to stay to the very end, or at least no fashion sense, at all, I mean, look what they gave me to walk out of here in, it’s gross!” Placing a quick call in he decided quickly on what different clothes he rather walk out of here in, so as to not look like a hobo, or in his case, a big doofus, in some gay looking blue sailor suit outfit. He had them long pre-picked out, just in case this situation came up, and he was glad he did.

“Bye, Sidney,” Candice said the loudest as they all came running to see him off. I’ll be leaving here in a few short hours too when my time is up. Pick a good one, sweetie. Oh by the way, I love your new sexy low Adult voice, Sid, my smoochy man.”

Sydney blushed, a sheepish, thank you, smile, for her words, “I will, so get a phone, I’ll call you just as soon as I find our home and get a bit settled.” He wasn’t sure what it would be like or where it would be, just that the first house he took would be the worst and cheapest one. He stuck to the plan and dumped his inventory of all the ‘junk’ that he had bought for the money they had earned though their businesses and scholarships and grants though College, and sold it. He also had a Genie Lamp delivery, which he wished on 3 times for money to both get all the extra money to pay for the home that he would now go look for, and to make sure that when Candice married him he would be a rich spouse for her. For some odd reason nothing really appealed here to him, and he wanted his place off somewhere else, perhaps in the shopping district, but again nothing there was for ‘him’ that he liked or found appealing. The real estate office gave him a full list of all the expensive houses and homes on the market, and even the one that was acclaimed to be ‘haunted’ that no one wanted. It would have been the most expensive house on the market if not for the facts that there were rumors that there was a murder there, as well as that it was now haunted, and bad things happened there. Although that was not stated in the brochure, of course, but that was what the rumor was. He had a look at this ‘haunted place’, ghosts he didn’t mind, if there really were any, the murder thing however would bother him if there really were one. But as soon as he saw this gorgeous house, he fell in love with it straight away, even disregarding the rumored murder in it. There was just, something, about this house that struck that special chord with Sidney Dommosskey, he had to have this house! Grabbing out his cell phone he put in a call. “Yeah, I decided on the one I want, the big house, the House Of Fallen Trees, I don’t know, I, I just fell in love with house as soon as I saw it. I just love it, it’s got that olden day’s rugged look to it, and I just love it to pieces.”

The real estate agent gasped twice over. “The, the haunted house, are, are you sure you want that one?”

“Absolutely, I love ghosts, I plan on getting into the Paranormal career here, so having ghosts around doesn’t bother me one bit, and as soon as I get my Grim Phone I may even be able to resurrect them, who knows,” he half joked.

“Okay, if you’re sure you want that one.”

The transaction was completed and Sidney finally found their home! He had no idea why he was so fascinated and attracted to the place, perhaps it was the mystery of the place that appealed to him, he didn’t know. He just felt like a part of a bigger picture here in this home. “Ghosts, here, haunting this place, yeah right, but, I wonder,” and suddenly curiosity took over him and he ran to the backyard. There to his surprise were 3 graves. “Whoa, maybe this place is haunted. Ga-v-a-don Tri…” he couldn’t even try to pronounce this young one’s name but that fact that she had a strange name rung all sorts of alarms in him especially with her last name! “What the, you, you’re one of them, what the,” dashing off to the other one, he examined the grave marker. “I don’t believe it, Fric-or-ith,” he managed to at least get his name pounced correctly, as it was pretty much pronounced the way it is spelled. “You too, you’re their family too. So, I guess there was a very good reason why I wanted to move here so badly, it’s all because of you. I promise you all, that I will keep my vow, my promise, that I made, to one of your parents, that applies to all of you, and them, that I will have you all resurrected, somehow. I will help bring you back to life, it’s a promise, it will happen. I’ll bet you kids are cute as a button, lovely, nice kids, it’s such a shame you died at such a young age, you were only little kids when you died, ohh, you had your whole lives ahead of you. It’s tragically sad, and you have all my sympathy. I, can I ask you a favor, since I know for sure, somehow, I'll be able to will keep my vow. Would you kids please not come out for a few days, or at least until after my wedding party is over and the guests are gone. I don’t want the guests all freaked out okay, some are Knowledge aspirations, but most will not be. So, please, be good little kids and don’t come out for at least 2 days, and then, you can haunt and scare me all you like, okay. It doesn’t bother me any, I actually like it, it’s fun.”

“What you think cousin, think we listen to him? He’s not our parents. Shouldn’t bother, should jump out freak him, see how much he really likes it, he trespassing.”

“No don’t, Gvaudoin! You did that with lady who fixing up home and looking after the place, until they find one of grandpa’s heirs to live here. You did, so bad, you are bad, you scare her to death; you killed her! Surprised you don’t burn up for it, I’m sure guilt of the murder will be, forever. You’re a jerk! Can’t hear now? He said he would bring us back. So it least thing we can do is stay in graves for a day or two, for him.”

“Huh, won’t happen, won’t happen. Don’t care, don’t care what happens to him, or party, or guests, huh, who cares! Not me; he no different, than her.”

“You come out of that grave, and I will see to it something bad happens to you, you know because I’m a boy, that I’m the stronger one. I’ll beat you up.”

“You a bully! You only a year older than me, but you a bully! Why should care what happens to him, if want to scare him, going to do it, and you can’t stop me.”

“Gvaudoin, no, don’t do it, he thinks we both good kids, and you want to prove him wrong, that you a bad egg, by scaring him?! A-a-and then, maybe he will make sure we aren’t resurrected. I don’t care about you, and what you want, but I want to see my mommy and daddy again, I miss them, so much.”

“Pppttt on you, Fricorith, nothing gonna stop me from doing what me want to do, not you, not your dumb baby tears; nope, nothing!”

“I thank You God that I can keep my promises to this family. Please bless the little ones who rest here and give them peace, and their parents and grandparents, and let them know to keep their peace that their time will come to be alive again. Send them my love and let them be comforted, and please let them keep their peace, until at least after our joyous blessed wedding. Amen. Love you kids, hugs and kisses, be good kids. There will be a few changes, but nothing too drastic, so please bear with me.” He had one last look at their gravestones something was amiss, as he saw the date of birth and the date of death. It wasn’t the date of death, sure they were dead for a very, very long time, but it was the date of birth, that shocked him and time between the dates, that put them both at the Toddler stage, or very, very young Child stage, at least. He shook his head, he was right, he didn’t think he was seeing things, oh yes, they were young, very young, too young, in fact, to die, they should have been taken by a Social Worker, not die at that age. It was nearly imposable for a Child and especially a Toddler to die! As he knew the story all too well of the statue they had in their yard. “Hmmm, unless, a fire or maybe sickness, maybe, still, that, can’t be, right, but, even then, unless you both died, first, you should have been taken right away by a Social worker before that would have happened. A big mystery this place is, God only knows, God only knows, what happened to them, and to you, both,” he sighed as he went inside to call Candice to tell her he had found the place, and to get ready now to be married, only to be surprised by her asking him on a date.

“Want to bet on that, Gvaudoin, you still have to answer to God, remember. See he’s a good guy, he loves us, he don’t know us, but love us. One thing for sure when I’m alive again, I’m going to be his best friend, and give him the biggest hug I can give to him, to thank him.”

“Figures you would say that, you big baby. Kids, he calls us kids, we aren’t kids.”

“We are kids, you know what happened to us, both, we are kids, besides, it a saying he didn’t mean anything bad by it.”
Later that day the preparations were being made and Fricorith excitedly watched, he was happy to see a wedding arch put up and all of the things getting ready for a wedding, tables for the cake, and toasting. One thing was for sure he would both be happy to keep his peace, and, to watch this wedding! “I wonder what the Bride is like, if she is kind like the Groom? Oh, I just love weddings, I can’t wait to watch this! I wonder if they will get to having kids, hmm, ohh, I love babies.” The more Fricorith thought about it the more excited he got. He was not disappointed, there were loads of guests and the Bride was beautiful, and he was happy to shed a few tears of joy and clap along with all of the living guests, as the couple said their vows, and sealed it with a kiss, now finally married and one. Fricorith could feel their joy and happiness, to finally, be married, radiating from them, they were truly one loving and happy couple, and that joy just radiated out from them both, to both the living and the dead. Even mean Gvaudoin was smiling to see them wed.

After enjoying having a toast Sidney nodded and Candice followed him to the wedding arch, there would be plenty of time, after they were married, for more toasting, a wise idea, times 2, he didn’t want to have a full bladder up there, as he was getting nervous already, not cold feet, just nervous and excited, exuberantly thrilled! Sidney had been waiting for this for so long, as he knew Candice was too!! “Ready,” he whispered, she nodded yes. They waited for the rest of the guests to make their way over to the arch, to watch, from their other activates, before they started. “Ahh, it’s so beautiful out, yes, it’s a perfect day, for a wedding,” Sidney sighed with a happy giggle, as he watched their last, undivided guest, walk over, and change to his Formal, before they started. There was always at least, one, party crasher, at a wedding, but who cares right, it’s a wedding; and everyone loves a wedding!

“With this ring,” Candice started, their vows, and Sidney followed.

“I thee wed.”

“I vow to be always faithful, loving open-minded and kind, to support you in all you do,” she vowed, as she exchanged her ring with him.

“As I too vow the same, I will cherish and honor you all of the long days of our lives,” he promised as he continued their vows, as Sidney exchanged his ring with her.

“In sickness, and in health,” Candice continued with their vows as they now joined their hands together in a sealing gesture that they would forever be faithful to each other and their vows as their guests were witnesses to their vows!

“In wealth and poverty, nothing, but, death, will do us part, My Wife,” he fished.

“Ohh, and I you, My Husband,” and was grabbed over for a very loving and giggled filled first kiss, as Man and Wife! After their first dance together as Man and Wife, came more toasting, and then what everyone was waiting for, was for them to cut their wedding cake. Oh yes, of course, what is a good wedding without a good cake in the face mashing, or at least a bit, as Sidney got a bit of the chipmunk cheeks as he just barely managed to swallow the huge piece of wedding cake Candice shoved playfully in his mouth!!

“Have fun on your honeymoon, just don’t forget the promise you made, I’m looking forward to being alive again; I got patients, but not much, sometimes.” Fricorith’s words along with Gvaudoin’s were slowly developing now, now that he was speaking, not like they had been previously, stuck, not saying anything, as they had been for years now, not having anything, to say, in however many years they were stuck here all alone lonesome and homesick for their parents. Though it was hard for him to watch them both leave on a Honeymoon, as he was already feeling lonely, again, Fricorith knew that they would be back, and maybe soon, he would be able to see his parents again. “Please, come back soon, sniff, I want my, mommy and daddy, come back, soon, I, sniff, miss them, so much.”
Although they both enjoyed the warmth of their sunny honeymoon, both were glad to retire early for the night, during a romantic date. At long last, the night of their lives they had been waiting for, for what seemed like forever, finally happened! After it was all over, they were both in agreement that they were very glad they had both chosen to wait. It was well worth the wait, as they were both soon in the mood again for more lovemaking and went back under the sheets to do some more WhooHoo!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:25 PM
Good job! I just resurrected them myself!
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:32 AM
Wow... that was a lot of courage to look at all the creepy graves.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 5:55 AM Last edited by ClearaMorph : 27th Aug 2009 at 6:34 AM.
Default New Life
Honeymoons are meant to be sweet and certainly this one was sweet…even when some of that sweetness of lovemaking came back up for her to taste it again. Knowing from seeing her mother like this before and even her father, no thanks to his stargazing, she knew as soon as it happened. As soon as she got the conformation from the doctor, she didn’t wait to tell him. “Sid, oh Sidney, I have something to tell you,” Candice said in singsong voice with a smile that could make the biggest grump happy. “Guess what I got?”

“Hmmm, you got joy, the joy of the Lord in you, radiating in and out of you, hallelujah, I’m happy you’re happy!”

“Oh I got joy alright, but do you want to know where it’s coming from?”

“Sure. Lay it on me!”

“From the morning sickness I’m having! It’s not so bad, so I’m thankful of that.”

“You’re happy, you’re sick… wait, did you say, morning sickness… then that means, you’re having a, a baby, you’re pregnant, we’re expecting?!”

“We sure are!”

“Is it a boy or girl?!”

“I don’t know, I’m not even showing yet!”

“Ha, ha, ha, right, of course! Duh! I forgot! I’m just so happy to get the news, I got stupid there for a second! We got to start picking out names!”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, yes, that too, and a crib, and a changing table.”

“My mom’s going to be a grandma, and my dad a grandpa…”

“Again, they already are grandparents. My parents will be grandparents however for the very first time.”

“I know, I was just going to say that! Ohh, I’m so happy,” with happiness of a new life in his wife’s womb and the thoughts and joys and worries of being coming a father and a daddy for the first time, overridden his mind and thoughts for the next little while, so the Tricou’s were forgotten, but not the promise.

“Hmm, Jennifer, hmm, Tammy, hmm,” thinking of baby names she cooed a bit with the thought of each new name that popped into her head. Going back upstairs to make the bed that was forgotten about due to an urgent need for the bathroom and breakfast, she there found Sidney standing near the crib and the changing table he had picked out and gotten free from his business, pleading his case with God. Sidney’s pleading was half-indiscernible since it was heavy-laden with sobs and tears. Not wanting to irrupt him, she went on her way to make the bed then cleaned the bathroom up, and just about the time she had done that Sidney had switched over to thanking God, believing his prayers to be answered in his heart. “Sid, are you okay, you were upset a few seconds ago, are you okay now?”

“Oh, I don’t know, yes, I guess so. I’m just a little worried is all. Tell me the truth, do you think I will be a good father. I’m so freaked out. I don’t know what to do. We have a new life, and new responsibilities coming. The responsibilities I can easily handle, it’s just the…I’m just so freaked out I’ll do something wrong, you know. I don’t know what to do anymore, when I think of it all. It’s the first time I’ll be a dad.”

“It’s okay, I’m freaked out too to be a mom for the first time. You’ll make an excellent father, you’re loving kind, always thinking of others before yourself, you’ll be a great daddy to this one or two, and to all of our other ones we will have. You know what, I’ll bet your big brother Nate was freaked out too, when he and Kate were expecting little Nathanial. Ohh, honey, it’s going to be all right, all new parents go through this, I’m sure. I know I sure am, but look on the good bright side of things. We both got experience with kids, right. I’m the eldest first child of my family and so I helped my brothers and sisters, and you being the second eldest child in your family, you too, helped to raise your younger siblings too, right. So we both know what to do, but, yes, I don’t dismiss that it will be scary, after all, this will be our first baby, our very own baby or babies, and will be our first time, so yes it is scary, yet very exciting too as well. We’ll know what to do when the time comes, we have experience on our hands, feeding, changing, and caring for our younger siblings.”

“I suppose so. Sniff, but do all new fathers, feel like they have to use the bathroom, every 2 hours, and eat like they’re eating for two, like they’re the one who is pregnant, not their wife?”

“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, uhh, yeah, some do. My dad got that once or twice, uh, what was it, oh yeah, Couvade Syndrome. The doctor said it’s perfectly normal to feel that way. Of course, that other time, he couldn’t be excused from that, he really was eating for two, while he was pregnant.”

Sidney smirked and smiled, hearing that cheered him right up! He being a Knowledge aspiration, still, knew all too well, what happened to a male who was abducted, they came home in most cases, pregnant, and now even some females were too, who were abducted. “Couvade Syndrome, so, it’s all in my head.”

“Some of it I suppose. But do you know what, be it in your head or not, I love you for it, for being so sympathetic, so thank you,” she cooed comforting him with a cuddle cheering him right up, even more.

“You really are my better half, you know that. Where I start to get lost, you find me, and lead me back, thank you.”

The 2 Tricou ghosts were out along with the caretaker, Rainelle. Gvaudoin was upset as usual, and started to take it out on poor Fricorith, not being able to do much else about it. “I told you I told you, he lied to us! He hasn’t even bothered to bring us back. He doesn’t care anymore, he’s like, her!”

Fricorith being the much more sensitive type, cried, although he did his best to hide his tears from Gvaudoin, least he be teased of it by her. He didn’t believe it was Sidney’s fault in forgetting about them. He tried to remind Gvaudoin about that, as they both knew about most, to all of, the goings on inside the house. “He did not. If you knew you were having a baby, wouldn’t that distract you for a time, give him a chance. Babies are a lot of work.” He didn’t know where that came from but as soon as it exited Fricorith’s ghostly mouth he knew after he had said it, that it was true, he didn’t know how he knew, but he knew, that it was true. He vaguely remembered a crib, a potty chair, and some toys, lots of hustling and bustling around, being alone and not liking it and crying about it. Something about crawling to find mommy and daddy, some ah, yes, that statue in that yard, he remembered daddy holding him and he looked down. Flashes came to his mind, and terror and fear, he couldn’t put the pieces together no matter how hard he tried, he wasn’t allowed that, he was dead and at peace now, he didn’t need to know why. He just knew that this wasn’t who he was supposed to be, as he realized that finally as he looked at himself for the very first time, to really realize it, the truth. “I’m big, right, I’m big now, right, I remember now, I’m not supposed to be big, yet.”

“What are you talking about? Never mind! His chances are up, are you with me? Let’s just see how much he likes to be spooked by ghosts.”

“Gvaudoin--I, I don’t know, if we should.”

“Grow a backbone, chicken baby! Her fault, if she hadn’t moved in here, we might be alive now! I can’t see my parents, and neither will you ever see yours!

“Don’t say that, it’s not true,” wandering off on his own, he was greatly upset by his cousin’s words, and this time there was no stopping his tears, as he cried out loudly. “He didn’t forget us, I know he didn’t, it’s just the baby, distracting him, that’s all, that’s all it is, the baby, not that it’s the baby’s fault, or anything.” He had to wait though until later that night when Sidney came back from working to try reminding him that they were still here, and were still waiting for him to, somehow, make good on his promise. He was dressed in his pajamas now, and had come out here for some reason. Whatever reason it was, Fricorith didn’t care, he just had to let Sidney know it, he was upset and needed for him to know that. He was not happy, he desperately wanted to see his parents again, he may have others around now, which was a good thing, but it still didn’t help him, he still was homesick for his parents. “Oh please forgive me for this, Sidney, okay, I really, don’t want to hurt you.” Going invisible, Fricorith jumped out in front of Sidney and spooked him. “Boo ahhahh!”

Sidney had his very first look at Fricorith Tricou, and was double shocked at what he perceived as he went to pick up the old newspaper to put it in the composter and take in the one from today. “Aaah, ohh, ha, ha, I was right, you are cute as a button. What the, you, you’re a Teenager, how is that even possible, I thought you were a Toddler or a Child, but…” Sighing he remembered. “No matter, I’ll bet you are upset, I forgot all about you, with the thoughts of having a family. I’ll make it all up to you. I’ll bet you miss your mom and dad. I don’t know, what parents, go with each of you, precious kids, but I do know, what I can do, to, try to, hopefully, make you happy. I just, hope, it’s the right thing, to do.”

“I miss them like you wouldn’t believe,” Fricorith sniffled, as he wailed out, crying, as he remembered them, and how his heart ached and longed for them as well as his aunt and uncle and grandparents as well. “You think I’m cute, sniff, awww, you’re sweet to say that,” he said shyly, between his sniffles, regret over what he had done frightening him emanating from his ghostly body. He hated the fact that he did what he had done, or the very real fear he could cause harm being a ghost and frightening people to death after seeing Gvaudoin doing that Rainelle. Fricorith became more wary and more watchful of Sidney though after that night, he however had no idea what Sidney was up to when Fricorith watched him when he left the next afternoon to go somewhere.

“Please God, is this the right thing to do, moving them, here, I’m sure this is their home, so please let me know if this is the right or the wrong thing to do.” There was not a bit of an inkling of wrongdoing in his heart, he felt at peace to do this. Walking across the street to Gothier Green Lawns he took each grave and transferred them all back to their original home, The House Of Fallen Trees. “Here you all go, back home, assuming this is your home, considering your children are resting here. So be good ghosts now, and don’t spook Candice too much. You can haunt me as much as you like however.”

Later that day some of the ghosts came out, namely Fricorith, first, as he had a look around and saw more gravestones. “Mommy, mama, sniff, ooh I want my mommy,” Fricorith regressed again, back to his true age, in a tantrum act of anger as he boiled over in an angry huff. He could not handle well begin alone, he hated that feeling of being alone, that lonely feeling, and he just plainly missed his mother and father.

It wasn’t long after that that his father came out and was startled at what he saw, this was not Gothier Green Lawns, he could; scarcely, believe what he saw. “Where am I? What the, I’m home, I, I’m back home again, but how, how did I get here?!” Half-angry and disturbed, but yet so very happy to be back home, Kvornan had a good look around the place, things had changed, he wasn’t too thrilled, but not that angry about the changes either.

Sniffling he looked over overjoyed as he recognized that black sweater vest, grey sweater, and black pants, even from behind and in its ghost form. “Ohh, daddy, daddy, is that you?!”

Kvornan knew that voice and spun around to see his son there ghost tears running down his young face, his own starting to fall as well. “Ohh, Fricorith, you’re, ohh, I missed you so much, son!” Although they could not hug each other, both knew if they could have, they would have been for hours on end. “I never thought I would see you again, I missed you so much, being stuck at Gothier Green Lawns. I could only look at our old home and hope you were okay, and dream maybe someday I may see you again, even just as a ghost. If I could hug and kiss you, I would, I would son; I would.”

Tears poured steadily more now from Fricorith’s young face at his dear loving father’s words, he had felt the exact same way, for both him and his dear mother. His words were tear-stricken and emanating a child’s voice when he finally spoke, using childlike words, again, reminding Kvornan exactly what had been done to him and Gvaudoin. “Oh, daddy, I missed you too! Is mama here too?”

“I don’t know, I think so, looks that way, there’s her gave, she’s just not out yet, she might be later though. I’m upset to be moved back here, but I’m so glad of it as well. I finally get to see you.”

“Me too, I think he did it, for us, he keeps on taking like we will be resurrected soon. Gvaudoin doesn’t think so, but, I believe him.”

It took Kvornan a few seconds for it all to come to his mind what he had tried doing a few years ago, it took time, he realized, a lot of time, but it had worked, since he was here, that Sidney had moved here, to their home. He had thought he had failed, but by the grace of God, yes it had worked! “Then that means it worked, that’s why we’re all here. It worked, it worked; it really, really worked! Sidney, his name is Sidney, and yes, he will be able to bring us back. Now I know he will be able to help us all accomplish that, now that he’s here. It’s just a matter of waiting now, son, it’s just a matter of time and waiting. Don’t be too harsh with him, once you get to know him you will see he is a really kind soul.” His mind worked up with the concern of how things would work around it, this promise to their family, he remembered how he and the other adults had all died, that concern manifested in the ghostly trait he had. “I just hope they have food.”

“Yeah, I guess that’s important, now, they have a baby on the way.”

“Do they,”
inspecting it for himself, he saw Candice soon, as she came out to try her hand at doing something he had never seen before-- jump rope, to help keep her trim figure-- but Candice soon stopped it, as her pregnancy was making her tired out faster, and retired back inside to read with Sidney. Recognizing her and Sidney instantly, he saw for sure now they were full Adults now, and that oh yes indeed Candice was quite pregnant. Being his death trait; as well as his concern, for their wellbeing; he checked in the fridge, a bit disappointed in seeing that it wasn’t overstocked. “Ohh, they had better not run out of food, or I will not be very happy.” Trying to get their attention, he waved his hands hopefully trying to alert them to the situation at the refrigerator. “Don’t forget about the food, you need to get lots of food, to survive, get more food! If you’re having a baby you will need more for both yourselves, and for the new baby you’re having!”

“Oooh,” Candice shuddered.

“What is it, the baby kicking.”

“Well that too, it’s just this odd feeling I’m having.”

Sidney noticed it now too, he could sense their presence, and he could hear them too, recognizing that distinctive noise from his experience in the Paranormal career. “The ghosts are out, that’s what you feel, dear. Maybe you should have taken this job rather than me,” he joked, half seriously, but huffed at his own joke, now that he thought about it. “I’m reading up on them, ghosts, I grabbed it before quitting my Paranormal job.”

“You quit your job, just so you could go into the Natural Science career with me. I don’t get it, do you have to take the same job as me,” she playfully teased.

“That’s part of the reason, yes, another is the part of not wanting to have anything to do with being a cult leader. I was happy being an exorcist, I would have been happy to stay as that and not be promoted, I hate the idea of begin a cult leader of anything, it’s demonic, and I will not be any part of it. Just as I wouldn’t like to stay as a rock god, for the very same reason, if I had taken that career path, they should really change that to Rock Star, there’s only one God. That’s why I had to quit. The other reason is that I have feeling that we will need the Cow Plant, and having 2 of them couldn’t hurt. I just keep getting inklings from God and possibly the ghosts. I think they know that I want to help them be resurrected and are helping me along with that task. Huh, and well, as long as it’s nothing evil, I’m more than happy to go along with it.”

“Is that what you’re reading up on there, ghosts and their strange doings and activities?”

“Yes, for more than one reason. I seen Fricorith, and I was surprised to see he was a Teenager, not a Toddler or a Child as his gravestone lead me to believe his true age to be. I figured I might be able to figure out this mystery by reading through this. It even tells me you can usually tell how ghosts died by their color. Like here, red is by fire, the girl for sure died by that. Yellow is electrocution, oh it says a pinkish orange color indicates being frightened to death, so that’s probably how that boy, Fricorith, I believe that’s how you say his name, died. He probably saw or watched his sister or his cousin, dying in a fire, and was frightened to death by it. Ah, here’s another interesting one, if you catch your refrigerator being opened and shut and find some food rations missing from it, suspect that the ghost has died of starvation.” Looking over, Sidney spotted Kvornan’s ghost, as he got up with a start, to see him at the refrigerator, and ran right over to him, as he headed out the door and outside again! “Whoa, gee, yeah, Kev-ron, you died of starvation!” Quick-witted in his mind, he instantly made the very real connection, to what he just read, and why Kvornan’s ghost would be looking inside the refrigerator, perhaps a warning. It both chilled him to the bone, to know and to realize, that, and it warmed his heart, all at the same time, that although being dead, Kvornan was somehow watching over them, and he was concerned for them. “So, to appease you, I guess we better keep it stocked, and check that we have enough food, or… ahh, ohh!”

“It’s Kvornan,” he shouted in his ghost voice before popping out and spooking Sidney, “Aahh, whoo-ahhahh!” After startling Sidney, he floated off, happy chucking away, mostly to himself, happy in a way, that he had gotten one of their attentions to get it through to them, to warn them of his concerns. He was glad to know Sidney truly took his Aspiration seriously, to realize just why he had done that, hearing what he just said. “Yes, you are quite right that is how I died, of starvation. So yes, you best keep that refrigerator stocked full of food, or I will not be very happy, and I will do more than just spook and haunt you, if it gets too low! I will be checking it, you can bet on that, so you best keep it stocked up, or else.”

“Daddy, please, don’t be angry with him. If you scare him too much he might die, just like that lady who was here before them; Gvaudoin sacred her, to death.”

“Dear Fricorith I’m not, and I wouldn’t dare do that, no, not at all, my sweet loving little boy, I’m just warning them. I was only a little annoyed that he’s an Adult now and he still can’t seem to get my name right. I care for him just like a brother, I don’t want the same thing happening to them that happened to us. I’m concerned for them and their wellbeing, that’s all. Let daddy know when Jon Smith comes out, we need to talk.”

“Okay. I love you daddy.”

“I love you too, my sweet baby boy.”

Time passed and Jon Smith finally came out of his grave. “He’s out, daddy, grandpa is out,” Fricorith called and his dad jumped out of his grave and floated over to him.

“Thanks son. Jon, we need to talk.”

“Oh, do we, nothing bad I hope.”

“No, it’s about getting us all resurrected, and concerning your distant relatives.”
Jon Smith nodded. “We all need to know what they look like so we can all watch out for them. We will all take shifts to look and watch for them, day or night. I’m sure one of them will eventually come by here, at some time, and then…”

“SIDNEY, GET UP, IT’S TIME!!!”

Looking up to the upstairs bedroom a light was now on, the baby was coming in the late part of the night, as he heard Candice starting to scream from the pains of the childbirth and labor. “Do they still say that,” Kvornan asked wondering if they really had been dead for years, since the standard ‘the baby is coming’ or ‘it’s time’ was still very much used. “I guess the baby is on its way.”

“Ohh, I can’t wait to be able to hold it.”

“You can’t, I know you love babies and children, I do too, but you can’t physically do that, as much as you would like to, you can’t, you’re a ghost.”

“I want to hold the baby, I want to hold the baby,”
Fricorith went off, his father could only sigh, his son though a teenager was still very much a young child in his mind, and especially when he got an idea in his head. The disturbing fact was, both Fricorith and Gvaudoin were both children, toddlers actually, though both physically teenagers in bodily form but young children in their minds.

“Damn those Social Services, and what they did to you, to you, and to Gvaudoin, damn them all to Hell.”

“Now now, you know you don’t mean that.”

“No, I don’t, hell is no place for them. But a good swift kick in the rear-end in there for 10 minutes just to know how much pain they caused us and who knows who else, to pay for their sinful deeds in full, would make me feel better about it. Provided it made them all change their ways. What they did to my son and Gvaudoin, ugh, they need to pay for it, it isn’t right, or fair, to them especially.”

“You’re angry because they did it to you as well.”

“Yes that too, but the only difference is, I grew up as an orphan all my life there, and I had a fairly normal life as far as being an orphan child and teen is concerned. The big difference is I choose to be childish, mostly due to my aspiration, Fricorith still is a child, because of what they did to him.”

“Aahaa here it comes”

“Ooh easy, easy, push, push, sweetie, you’re doing great!”

“Hmmm, well, looks like we will have our hands full times two now, watching for your decedents as well as for the Social Services, to make sure they keep their grimy hands off this little one.”

“Can and will do that, my children, and children, are my life.”

“Hmm I’ll bet it will be cute, both Candice and Sidney are good looking, I’ll bet the baby will be adorable. I’ll have to have a look at it after it’s born. Hmmm, I wonder what they’ll name it.”

“Ohh, hello baby, ohh, my little one, finally you’re here,” giving her newborn kisses she checked its sex and smiled, surprised at what she discovered. “It’s a boy, Sidney, and I have no idea what to name him. I was thinking all along that it was a girl. Ohh, but I’m so happy you’re a little boy.”

“Ohh, awww, oh, Gabriel, you’re finally here, yes, I’m a daddy now, finally,” Sidney sniffled tearing over in tremendous pride and joy, over his pride and joy, as he cheered loudly over his son.

“Gabriel, like after the angel?”

“Yeah, just like, he is an angel and I have a feeling he is going to be helping us here in announcing some new life in here, very soon. Wow, he sure looks a lot like you with that blond hair and bright green eyes. You’re going to melt a lot of hearts with those adorable good looks my sweet little son.”
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 10:04 PM
Default Resurrection Day: Pt 1
It was only 2 days that had passed, but finally, at least to the other side, which was waiting for one of them, he came by. Before any of the ghosts could get to Sidney or even Candice to urge them to greet the young lad, he paused to have a look at the old place. “Hmmm, looks like someone finally bought the place, or they just finally found one of my siblings.”

For some reason a horrid thought of death swept over him and he felt like he should go tend to the Cow Plants. “Sid, what are you running off for?”

“The Cow Plants need feeding before someone gets eaten. I just got a weird feeling I should go check on them.” Spotting him there looking up at the house, he looked over, his friendly outgoing inquisitive nature overtook him, and forgetting all about what he came out here to do, went to greet him. “Hi there, I'm Sidney, I see you’re admiring our new home, it is nice. I mean it’s new to us, but I think it’s been here for ages.”

“Oh hi, nice to meet you, I’m Orlando,” he smiled greeting Sidney with a handshake. “Yeah, I guess someone finally bought the old place. So you’re living here with one of my siblings, helping pay the bills, and help looking after things. Mind if I go in and say hi to him or her?”

“Uhh…no, my wife and I, own the place…wait, your siblings, own, this place?”

“Uhh, no, not exactly, we do and we don’t. See we were all adopted years ago as little toddlers. We were children when a fire broke out and killed our dad, not by the fire, but the starvation that came after that. The adoption agency took us back but screwed us all over by giving us these injections to suspend our youths until we could be placed in new homes. You have to know the adoption agency can be evil, they take children as well as speed up the growths of some of the children they take in. What’s worse is they always erase their minds right before they are placed into a new home. It’s their little excuse, for what they are really doing, saying it’s for the children, so they aren’t saddened by the remembrance of the loss of their birth family. When the truth is, it’s so they don’t remember what was done to them, so they can’t later report them in. We were the first to be given this new youth suspension drug. It worked, a little too well, the only problem is, that it didn’t mix with the mind-erasing drug, so we all remember our adoptive father. Unfortunately, the combination of the 2 drugs also had a weird side effect, of making us, age, very, very, slowly, so slowly that we stayed children for years, even when old age set in on our adoptive mothers. Finally, we all eventually aged, and turned into teenagers, only a short time before all of our adoptive mothers died of natural causes. Now here we are rogue down townies stuck living on the streets, old enough to take care of ourselves being teenagers, that the adoption agency won’t take us back, but still young that we all still need parents to take care of us. Stuck as teens, I fear, perhaps forever, ” he finally rambled off the last bit with a deep sigh and taking in the scent of flowers in the air from the graves in the backyard.

“I hear you, I have an adopted brother Keith. My parents adopted him as a teen, but the funny thing is, he didn’t even remember being potty trained and all that, just that he somehow had a job, that was it.”

“He’s one of the lucky ones, not one of my siblings, but one of the lucky ones to at least find a home and a family to love him. He probably was, but he just doesn’t remember it, he probably was injected with the mind erasing drug before he was brought over to his new home.”

“Ah, well, my dad fixed that, he invented a special formula to de-age a teen back to a toddler. I heard him say my mom had experienced something like that, so that’s what prompted him to make that experimental formula. Problem is he…”

“Dommosskey, so you’re one of the Dommosskey children, right?!”

“Yes, I guess you heard of the formula. It’s still being tested, but I guess it somehow leaked out I suppose.”

“Yeah, it’s a back word on the streets how someone named James Dommosskey had invented a serum to de-age a teenager to a toddler. We were all hoping we could find him to take the injections or whatever voluntarily if just to be able to age normally or be experimented on to fix us. So does it work, do you know?”

“We think so, we’ll know for sure in a few days, Keith is just about ready to head off to College, and so we’ll know for sure then. It works as far as we can see and know, but is iffy since you have normal wants for the toddler skills, to learn to walk and talk and use the potty, but still retain some wants that you can’t do, like cleaning, cooking or learning mechanical skills, so it’s hard to adapt, that’s the only limitation, we hope. I think if you are warned of it ahead of time, it might be easier after the transformation from Teen to Toddler. It’s like a teen trapped in a toddler body, it’s like, you know, but you don’t know. See what I’m saying?”

“Totally, I totally get it, believe me, all too well.” Orlando snickered as he came up with a good one, as it burnt out. “Been thinking too hard,” pointing to the Thinking Cap on his head that just burnt out.

“Heh, heh, not really, I earned and learned my Lifetime Want when I was a teen, but I still have yet to figure out this ghostly mystery, I figured this might help me,” he smiled taking off the thinking cap and disposing of it conveniently in the trashcan right beside them. “That and I was working on some badges. So what were you saying about your siblings supposed to be living here?”

“Yeah, our father died here then eventually his wife, who was supposedly supposed to be our mother, and the rest of his family, in another tragic fire, I hear. Apparently, he wanted to keep the home in the family, but his will was never found in time. So a caretaker was appointed to fix up and look after the place, and to find us, but, I don’t know what happened to that. That’s why I thought one of my siblings was living here now, and why I asked if I could see them.”

“A caretaker, yeah, that explains the third grave that doesn’t seem to belong to anyone. I think she was scared to death, by the looks of her ghost color, so Rainelle must have been the caretaker since she doesn’t have all the other’s last names. Maybe she was either looking after the place and or Fricorith and I don’t know how to pronounce her name, almost all of them have strange or hard to say names. So you know them, the Trick-a-you-s?”

Orlando giggled over his mispronunciation of the last name, he wasn’t the first one to make that mistake in how it was pronounced. “Tricou, it’s pronounced, tree-coo, tree as in this house, The House of Fallen Trees, and coo as in the coo of a baby. And yes, our adopted father is Jonathan, well, Jon Smith Tricou.”

“Jon Smith Tricou, oh God, that’s it, the last piece of the puzzle! Come here, quick,” Sidney grabbed his arm, and ran him to the backyard and showed him the graves, Jon Smith’s especially. “Is this your father?”
Both grief, and shock, overtook him immediately, along with confusion, and anger, and he didn’t know what to express. But then just before anything could come out a feeling of happiness, overtook everything, when he realized why Sidney had did this, as he sighed and a smile creped out, right before he went downcast in the face. “Yes, yes, that’s his grave, but it was…”

Lifting him up and lovingly patting him on the arm, Sidney gave Orlando his smile, to cheer him back up. “It’s going to be okay, I promise. I know, but I did it for them, and I wouldn’t have done it if it didn’t feel right in here to do it. I moved them all from Gothier Green Lawns back here to be home with the rest of their family. I’m sure the children missed their parents, as I’m sure their parents missed their children, they’ve been less, uhh, angry, after they I’m sure realized why I did it, and they could now be with their kids. They all but virtually stopped spooking us, although now they sure do haunt a lot more now, even in the daytime, which is a bit unusual for a ghost. Ah, see, what I mean, there’s one now, that’s…” Before he could say it and the sun sets, he jumped out at him and scared Sidney, for what Sidney hoped was the last time. “Ahh, Fricorith, ohh, him and his sister…” he heard a hiss like howl coming from Fricorith, he realized his mistake. It should have been obvious. “Cousin, is she your cousin?” There was an immediate change in him he could swear he saw a smile and a little giggle come out of him. “Ohh, she’s your cousin, I’m sorry, I didn’t know for sure. I guess I should have realized that though. Oh, and well what do you know, here’s Jon Smith your adoptive father. I bet he knows you’re here. Hi, Jon Smith, Tricou, hey I finally know how to say your last name correctly, thanks to your kid here. I’ll bet you came out just to come say hi to your little one, but be nice and don’t spook Orlando unless he’s a Knowledge aspiration, like me, I know he would not appreciate that if he isn’t one. I read that ghosts can hear us talking, so they do know what we’re saying, so don’t think that this is weird, it’s very normal. They may be dead and ghosts, but they still do know quite a lot, and still do understand us when we speak to them.”

“Whoa, this is, trippy, spooky doesn’t begin to describe it. I’m not, try Pleasure, ohh, still, I would like to be that secondary, I just can’t take it in to do that.”

“So you do know him, personally, still, even with your mind wiped, you could still per se, bring him back, resurrect him, right?”

“Yes, yeah I could, but uh, no I can’t, I can’t do that.”

“But you just said you can.” Worried a moment he was just fooling around and he was lying about this, he wasn’t. It was the other thing, Sidney knew, was the only limitation to bring the Tricou’s back, but was easily gotten around, if Orlando would do it.

“I know, I could,” sighing deeply, “but I don’t live here, I have to be in this house as a member of the family, somehow, to be able to do that, and only provided I have access to a, whoa!” Sidney took him inside to the living room, where he had it by the piano, “Yeah to that, to a Grim Phone. I can’t do it until I become a member of either your house or someone else’s, and you bring that over to me, I could then do it there. I’m really sorry, I really wish I could, I would love to bring my dad back, but I can’t do it because of that one limitation, I don’t really have a home.” That hurt him the most not having a home to go to at night, no family to take care of him, when he got scared or hurt. Okay he has his siblings, truly, but no one he could call mom or dad, and care for him, his only father was dead. That hurt the most, as the tears of grief over took him as he walked outside in the dark, trying to hide his tears. “I’m a down townie orphan, living on the street, I don’t have a home.”

“Yes, you can, and you will have a home and a family, provided you’re willing to die to bring your family back.”

“What, you mean you’ll kill me to…”

“No, no, no, no, I’m not a murderer. I said if you’re willing to die to bring back your family. I can bring you back if you die, see what I’m getting at, and then you’ll be in our home then, and then you can bring your family back, starting with your dad, Jon Smith. I don’t know them personally so I can’t bring any of them, back, otherwise I would have done it a long time ago, but you do, and yes I do get it that you have to be in here as a member somehow of our family. That’s why I said you have to die, you have to die to do that.”

“Sigh, and how do you propose I die for my family.”

“Ohh, I donno, get a little peckish, have a look around some, and have some dessert, a nice piece of cake, ahem, maybe outside, ahem.”

“Huh?”

“Sid, I thought you said you were going to feed them. It’s too late now though, since it just ate someone I was talking with outside. I guess I get to drink him since it was my Cow Plant he fell victim to.”

“Oh, oh no, no, you want me to get eaten by a Cow Plant?! Are you crazy, I’ll die, and you’ll drink me!”

“Yes, but I will then bring you back, good as new, then you can bring back your father and then he can bring them all back. Don’t worry, I promise, I swear to you, by the Lord God Almighty, I will pay the full price for your resurrection. I know how to use this, I’ve done it before, there will be no screw-up’s, I promise you that.”

The thought of dying was bad enough yes, but how much suffering he would have to go through was much more daunting then the fear of the unknown. “Uhh, uh, will it, uhh, hurt,” Orlando asked timidly, unlike his bold personality would have led him to act. He wished now that he hadn’t wound up with the Pleasure aspiration but rather have Knowledge right now. Then dying would be something that he would have wanted to experience, an awesome adventure to experience, to be snatched back from death, a grand thing, rather than something to be feared.

“I don’t know. But I think it is one of the easier ways to die, by Cow Plant, say compared to downing or fire.”

“Sigh, can I at least think about it?”

“Of course, take your time. But if you choose not to do it, then at least tell your other siblings to come by and ring our doorbell, if they choose to do this, rather than you.”

Nodding he walked off, and had a look around the place and played a bit on the Dance Sphere until he was thrown off it, for the fifth time. Maybe it was a combination of the dizziness, or a chance to be a hero, and finally be reunited with his estranged father, that he managed to get up the courage, to just, do it. He hadn’t realized how long it had been, it was already almost morning, he had spent the whole night here, playing on the Dance Sphere, and yet, no one told him he had to leave. Was this what it was like, to have a family, or at least, someone who really cared for you? Any other place he had been to, he was usually told before, or if he was so lucky, after dinner, to go home, or worse yet that he wasn’t wanted here. With renewed courage, he knew what he had to do. “Sigh, okay, there it is, just grab the cake and it will all be over with, quickly,” Orlando sighs, “I hope. I hope you know I’m doing this for you, dad.” Bravely he walked towards the demise of his life and the promises of a family reunion. Praying silently to God, that it wouldn’t hurt too much, or at least be done quickly, so he wouldn’t have time to chicken out of it, “Oh, God, give me the strength I need to do this,” he moaned as he took the last few steps towards the Cow Plant. Encouraged by something his dad once told him from a book, he remembered from being a toddler. ‘A true friend is willing to lay down his life for his friends.’ “Well dad I know you can hear me, and I tell you this, you are my dad and my friend as well, as I am now willing to die, for you. Especially so I can then come back to bring you and all the others back! I love you so much, this is for you, daddy! Here, give me that darn cake you overgrown Venus Fly Trap, give me that darn cake, let me have it, give it to me,” he jumped up and grabbed for it, as the Cow Plant responded by sniffing him right down, first, and finding him to be smelling, quite, delicious, to, eat, teased him again with its tongue cake! “Ohh uhh, ewww, just give me that cake already,” Orlando yelled out, and as if to obey him, it let out an almost wolfish loud gurgling hungry growl as it instantaneously snapped down to captured him up its cup like fanged toothed mouth, as he was quickly wolfed down in a blink of an eye! It was quick, he was swallowed whole, and he felt his bones snapping, before his neck was quickly bitten, and broken, as the plant chewed him a few times before ingesting him to attain his essence, to churn out the elixir of life, from him, as it belched loudly, and, that was it.

“Oh, sigh, he did it, he really did it,” Sidney sighed as he was taking the old newspaper to the composter bin and just witnessed it, what Orlando had done. He shuddered as he spotted the second gravestone, by his Cow Plant, as it finished Orlando off. “Candice he did it! Orlando really did it, I’m so proud of him, he’s such a brave kid, to do that for his daddy.”

She came out and walked over towards him and the Cow Plants.
Nodding with a saddened sigh, “He is brave, he really is a real hero, God bless you Orlando, and God bless you again.”

“Amen to that amen to that, yes indeed, God bless you Orlando, and you are indeed blessed to do what you did. You will be richly rewarded for your brave act. So, I’ll drink him and you drink from your Cow Plant, and then I’ll get to resurrecting Orlando, so he can then resurrect the rest of the Tricou’s. You can deal with whoever that was some other time later, but for now, the Tricou’s.” He still couldn’t help but feel a bit of guilt for extending his life by drinking the teenager, but he knew he would feel much better and guilt-free once he resurrected Orlando, as he promised, and more importantly, to the Tricou’s, who were still all waiting for him, impatiently, possibly, or perhaps patiently, to keep his word.

With a brilliant flash, all he saw was radiance of brilliance, which Orlando could only describe as Heaven’s Light, which was God’s Glory, and then he soon saw Jon Smith, his father, standing there, in the glories of Heaven to greet him. “Hello, son, I’m very proud of you. You’ll be back very shortly, don’t worry, we all will be now, because of you, and to Sidney as well. You made me so proud, and God is especially proud of you, for what you just did. Come here, I missed you so much,” giving him a long very warm hug and a kiss on his head. “You’ve grown so much.”

“Oh I know, dad, I missed you so much.”

“I know, I have missed you as well, son. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye??”
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:50 PM
I'd really like to see this continue.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.