Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spring it On - Cute Springy Dresses for the Girls

by Eltanin Posted 12th Jun 2013 at 10:10 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2014 at 11:07 PM by Eltanin

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 7:03 PM
Oh my gosh! I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon this. I was on tumblr one minute, and now here I am.

These are just perfect and adorable! I love how sweet they look! Like silverbelle said up earlier in the comments, these have a very darling retro feel to them.

All of your children's downloads are adorable! Shame you only have four uploads! :-P I hope if you do ever create more, you could make some more cute little girl, and especially our oft-neglected little boys.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 12:30 PM
These are so pretty, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 12:15 PM
Cute dresses and entertaining description! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 4:41 AM Last edited by Eltanin : 26th Jun 2013 at 7:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by eeyore226
Oh my gosh! I'm not even sure how I stumbled upon this. I was on tumblr one minute, and now here I am.

These are just perfect and adorable! I love how sweet they look! Like silverbelle said up earlier in the comments, these have a very darling retro feel to them.

All of your children's downloads are adorable! Shame you only have four uploads! :-P I hope if you do ever create more, you could make some more cute little girl, and especially our oft-neglected little boys.

Woah, rewind and freeze right there. You may have just described my whole life in that one beginning statement, lol

Glad you're so fond of them, I have a few more projects I'll be diving into once I install my new version of photoshop. You can expect more for the little girls soon, boys too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 7:43 PM
My 10 year old daughter has this dress. I Bought it for her birthday, now her simself can have it too =)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:24 PM
Love the dresses you've made, Eltanin
Theorist
#32 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 3:13 PM
I love these dresses but can't figure out which mesh from All About Style. Could you please tell me the name of their dress? Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I love these dresses but can't figure out which mesh from All About Style. Could you please tell me the name of their dress? Thank you so much!

Oh it's the "Blue Check Dress", but there's no need to download the mesh as I've included it in the download. :p

Visit my LiveJournal for extra downloads and updates :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 3:48 AM
i Love this dress, could you possibly be more specific which mesh/outfit that we have to download from the below link. Thanks this is an adorable dress!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 2:03 PM
Absolutely adore this dress!!

As a side note for anyone downloading this in the future: the mesh *IS* included in the zip file despite MTS saying it isn't.
Page 2 of 2