Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 24th May 2010 at 9:16 PM
Wow you guys, I am only learning too, I do NOT thinkI could pull these off at all.

Keep on adding entrys guys, I am enjoying judging these *happy face*
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th May 2010 at 10:46 PM
I love your Body shot Lil'B . The bikini looks great. We need more apps !

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."
-Pride and Prejudice
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th May 2010 at 1:22 AM
Thanks Zela,
And nice app Lil'B , I've added you to the list.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th May 2010 at 3:29 PM
Awesome x Thanks 4 the coments guys it really helps x I'm trying 2 convince my friend to enter x
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 25th May 2010 at 5:36 PM
Lil'B Gracey here just downloading more hair! Should have my app in by tommorrow. Great app. <3
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th May 2010 at 8:04 PM
Thanx MaydayParade C u 2moz Can't wait 2 see ur App and invite more people to apply - I don't want this contest to close xx I bet ur app will be great!!!
Forum Resident
#32 Old 25th May 2010 at 9:02 PM
The effort you guys put in is amazing!!! Im so proud haha
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th May 2010 at 9:33 PM Last edited by MaydayParade : 26th May 2010 at 7:25 PM.
I've deleted my app, im gonna reupload it. I found out how to get better pictures. It will be back in soon.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 25th May 2010 at 10:20 PM
Its ok MaydayParade!!! If you havn't noticed but I dont think many people have white as their background!!!! and good effort!!!!!! I am enjoying everyone of these, I want enough applications so we can get to the fun rounds lol!!! well done everyone!!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 26th May 2010 at 9:29 AM
wish my body was picture perfect like that after having a baby hahahaha good job
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th May 2010 at 8:16 PM
Re-post of Amilé.

Hi, I'm Amilé Frost. I'm 19 and was born in Paris, hence the very french first name. I am a doorstep baby. Yep, knock and run, only instead of a flaming bag they left a baby. I was transported to the U.S, where I was adopted. People left me alone. I was ok with this because I liked the quiet, spending my breaktimes in the library. I was a straight A student, was expected to do well. But then when I was 17 Phyliss (my adoption mum) passed away due to cancer. I lived with my boyfriend for while then when I was 18 I settled into council accomidation, money was tight, I had a job in a local restruant as a waitress. Sure it wasn't exactly a dream job, but it paid the bills and that what matters. I'm entering this competition in hope of winning money to do a Fashion course at college.

Head

Body

Free

This is my first competition and I hope I get through :D

Great apps everyone!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th May 2010 at 8:20 PM
Awesome MaydayParade x Can't wait 2 get 2 the fun rounds!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 26th May 2010 at 8:49 PM
Hi! My name is Charity Pasti, I am 22 Years old and just got married to my lovely boy..ehm..husband Leonardo. My parents where Cindel Croelee - she is France but moved to the USA with her husband. Jack Pasti is my father, he is Italien. My husband Leo and I decided to keep my name going. Leo has two brothers and a sister who will keep his maiden name alive. I am a single child and my two aunts do not have children. So I am the last to keep our name running.

Why do I want to be the Next Top Model? I think I like the challenge. I would like to know if I could do it! I would like to see where my boundaries are, and whether I am able to overcome them. Leo and I are looking forward to live together and a bit fun and excitment is not wrong as well, right?

Front

Side

Full Body

Me and Leo

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Field Researcher
#39 Old 26th May 2010 at 10:33 PM
I'm so entering once I create my entry.

Just gotta look........

I'll save this post for the application and edit later.
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th May 2010 at 2:33 AM
this is gonna be tough with all these awesome competitors. Any idea when round 1 will be posted? After or before the apps are done? Can't wait

"Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us."
-Pride and Prejudice
Forum Resident
#41 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:29 AM
im judging as we go on so then no body has to wait for ages and our time differences are difference so jj give me the heads up when the judging is due lol (think my today is your tomorrow hahahah)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 27th May 2010 at 1:16 PM Last edited by jj1010 : 27th May 2010 at 1:28 PM.

Round 1 ; Masquerade,

Masquerade, Masquerade. This rounds theme is Masquerade. In this round you must take 3 photos while wearing masquearde masks. It can be anything you want it to be, graceful and elegant, or dark and eerie. Be creative!

Must include:
Pictures
- Headshot
- Freeshot
- Freeshot
Writing
Writing can be in any sort of format but must include:
- Feelings [How did your model feel during the shoot?]
- Reflection [What does your model think about the picture; must be done for every picture in this round]
- Life on set [Describe the events of todays photoshoot]
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:05 PM
Hi!! My Round 1!!!

Head Shot:

This shot was not my favourite but nonetheless a great shot I like the angle and position I was in. The mask was multicoloured and was harlequin with a golden rim. I tried many masks but decided in the end this was the one for me! We took over 500 photos!!!!

Free Shot 1:

WOW! Did I love this photoshoot or what? Definitely my style. In this photo I was told to look at the camera on my left but really it was a different camera taking the shot! However, I adore this photo it is really quite feminine and gentle and the dress was fantastic not only did it look good it felt good too!

Free Shot 2:

Rawr! This was my favourite as I really got to show my sexy side. It was hard not to laugh as the guy taking the photo kept mumbling to himself - in every photo we took of this pose I was either smiling or laughing! The dress was easy to move in and made a nice shape in this pose.

Thanks BTW I'm goin on holiday on 29th and coming back on the 5th of June so cannot post between these dates. Which is why I have posted this now! I hope that's okay? GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xx MaydayParade is going to text me the updates x So I can keep up with whats going on x Hope we get some more Apps x Can't wait 2 see everyones round one entries :D
Forum Resident
#44 Old 27th May 2010 at 9:11 PM
have a good trip lil b wish i was going on one ....... oh the life we have
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 27th May 2010 at 10:12 PM
Thats ok Lil'B , that should be fine but I'll give you an extension if needed. Have fun on your trip
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:37 PM
Thanks Guys x I hope my holiday is good To!!!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:44 PM
Nice app Lil'B, RAWR. Have fun. I will be checking regurally(?) and keep you updated. <3
Forum Resident
#48 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:53 PM
This looks like fun, I'll try to have my app in soon.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:20 PM
Masquerade.

Amilé here, I had great fun at the photo shoot, we had some good ones and some bad ones, pictures that is. We picked the best and I hope you like them.

Headshot.

This mask was gorgeous, I wanted to keep it. I spent ages in hair and make up. That hair may look effortless but believe me it isn't.

Free Shot 1

I love this shot. As I am a natural piano player the shoot director told me to just play, and I did. :D

Free Shot 2

My Romeo and Juliet scene. I was laughing in about every photo we took! My boyfriend actually stood outside and started sernading me! I managed to compose myself (just about) for this picture and it turned out really well!

Life on set: I got up at 08:00am and got to the set at about 09:30am, after an two hours in hair and make up and another half hour in wardrobe we began shooting. We finished shooting at about 15:00pm. After the shoot we all went out for dinner at Creme ala Sim. Yummy!

Good apps everybody! Keep 'em rolling in. Good luck!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 28th May 2010 at 8:12 PM
Dell Everly

Chicago, MI

My name is Dell Everly, and I currently reside in a small suburb in Michigan just outside Chicago, my birthplace. I used to work, as a model actually, but retired shortly after marrying my architect husband, Joseph. Since then, I've lived a wonderful life as a stay at home wife, and a mother to my bouncing baby girl, Blair. I never planned to get back into modeling, having quit it entirely to settle down and raise a family, but I've been missing it lately. Whether it's the clothes, the jetset lifestyle, or the comradely, I just miss being a model. So I've decided to join SimCity's Next Top Model in hopes to get some of that joy back in my life.

Though whether I'm ready to get back into it or not, I'll never know.

HEAD SHOT

PROFILE SHOT

BODY SHOT

FREE SHOT

^ ^

Page 2 of 10