Replies: 169 (Who?), Viewed: 30891 times.
Page 4 of 7
Scholar
#76 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerchick
I would've quit at seven... :D

Actually, I did the first time. I couldn't believe I wasn't overlooking it! Then, it became a quest.
Mad Poster
#77 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 9:49 PM
I like and hate the new arcade machine.
Positive - It looks great and is racing themed.
Negative - It still plays the Freezer Bunny game on-screen.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 10:23 PM
^Quality EA merchandise.

I forgot this thread even existed, It only got 4 pages, so it's no shock. XD

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#79 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 10:28 PM
I see no mention in the index of the disco floor or disco panel wall lights... which is largely why I'm purchasing.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#80 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:03 PM
I labeled it as LED. It's still marked for the disco era. ^_^

Mad Poster
#81 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Periandre
I see no mention in the index of the disco floor or disco panel wall lights... which is largely why I'm purchasing.

"-Large Changing Light Wall [Disco]"
I think that's the wall panel. Can't see the light rug listed on the first page though.

Scholar
#82 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:10 PM Last edited by Periandre : 13th Jan 2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: additionaal gratitude
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54
I labeled it as LED. It's still marked for the disco era. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
"-Large Changing Light Wall [Disco]"
I think that's the wall panel. Can't see the light rug listed on the first page though.

Thanks, I missed it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#83 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 3:00 AM
I really need consistent names.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#85 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine021
When is this going to be released?
Jan. 22, I think. end of this month, one way or the other
Mad Poster
#86 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 3:21 PM
I think it's 25th for Europe. We always get releases at the end of the week.

One Minute Ninja'd
#87 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:34 PM
And I'm holding my breath until the release date..........
Forum Resident
#88 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
And I'm holding my breath until the release date..........

Don't! You'll die!
One Minute Ninja'd
#89 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 5:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerchick
Don't! You'll die!

Nah, I never get that lucky.
Scholar
#90 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 3:16 AM
From Simified

The Sims 3 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will be out next week and normally Stuff Packs do not include new music (with the exception of Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Fast Lane Stuff), 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will bring three new stations to all radios in The Sims 3. The three new stations are Disco, Rap, and Rock, with most songs composed by the SixAM Crew (Maxis Crew).

Disco

Al Sims – The SixAM Crew
Funky Sim – The SixAM Crew
Gloria Sims – TheSixAM Crew
Shakka Do Thang – TheSixAM Crew
Uggy Uggy Ew – TheSixAM Crew

Rap

Ee I Ooo Oh – The SixAM Crew
Spring Break – The SixAM Crew
The Group – The SixAM Crew
Wewah – Julian Conroy
Yanga Way – The SixAM Crew

Rock

Middle Finger – The SixAM Crew
Oh Sims – The SixAM Crew
Sim Hagar – The SixAM Crew
Sims Rock Legacy Medley – Julian Conroy

The Sims 3 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will be available next week on January 22nd in the US and January 25th in the UK.
One Minute Ninja'd
#91 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 3:35 AM
So, they give us 3 new stations with the SP, but can't spring for real recording artists to make them, instead, relying on in house musicians (nothing against anyone in house who is really a musician, but I doubt it was your musical talent that got you your job)? I am underwhelmed.
Top Secret Researcher
#92 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 3:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
So, they give us 3 new stations with the SP, but can't spring for real recording artists to make them, instead, relying on in house musicians (nothing against anyone in house who is really a musician, but I doubt it was your musical talent that got you your job)? I am underwhelmed.

Actually, I'm fairly sure the songs listed there (particularly the disco ones) might be tracks from some of the TS1 and TS2 radio stations included for nostalgia value- at least they have that going for them.

(I watched the trailer again earlier. The music used in that was definitely in TS1)
Mad Poster
#93 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 2:07 PM
I personally LOVED the music from TS2 so I would more than welcome it back. I actually have it all extracted from the game so that I can listen to it when I draw.

Mad Poster
#94 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 5:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Periandre
From Simified

The Sims 3 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will be out next week and normally Stuff Packs do not include new music (with the exception of Katy Perry Sweet Treats and Fast Lane Stuff), 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will bring three new stations to all radios in The Sims 3. The three new stations are Disco, Rap, and Rock, with most songs composed by the SixAM Crew (Maxis Crew).

Disco

Al Sims – The SixAM Crew
Funky Sim – The SixAM Crew
Gloria Sims – TheSixAM Crew
Shakka Do Thang – TheSixAM Crew
Uggy Uggy Ew – TheSixAM Crew

Rap

Ee I Ooo Oh – The SixAM Crew
Spring Break – The SixAM Crew
The Group – The SixAM Crew
Wewah – Julian Conroy
Yanga Way – The SixAM Crew

Rock

Middle Finger – The SixAM Crew
Oh Sims – The SixAM Crew
Sim Hagar – The SixAM Crew
Sims Rock Legacy Medley – Julian Conroy

The Sims 3 70′s 80′s & 90′s Stuff will be available next week on January 22nd in the US and January 25th in the UK.

*looks up from keyboard yet again*

I have lost all faith in humanity due to the lack of proper 80's rock music. I shall now attempt to hitch a ride with a passing UFO. I heard that Magrathea is nice at this time of year. It's really a shame that I don't have any friends at any of the numbers provided in the Guide.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:57 AM
This might be silly, but I hope they bring back all the music from ts2 and put it in ts3. I really want new wave, big band, jazz, and world. Sims 3 needs Depeche Mode! I like the new songs too, but I feel like there is too much emphasis on pop and not enough alternative music. Even though we have roots, rockabilly, electronica, hip hop and r&b, the music selection still feels shallow. Supernatural's dark wave was kind of a disappointment because it wasn't heavy enough, and I hope that the new rock station is going to include something like metal. I'm getting this new SP because of the added music (and the clothes), but I really hope that the coming EPs and SPs will bring back more of the ts2 music or make their own By the end of ts2 there were just so many music options! I hope ts3 follows suit.
Theorist
#96 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 10:31 AM
Yeah it's true, music like Dubstep, Garage and Breakbeat is surely popular enough to have it's own radio station.
Turntables don't really count, as it's a manual operation.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Top Secret Researcher
#97 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 1:05 PM
We'll probably get something resembling TS2's College station back in University Life, at least. And maybe Island Paradise could add in some of the other missing ones, since I can't think of an obvious musical genre to include with that. Apart from World, and we sort of got a TS3 equivalent of that with the three World Adventures stations.

God only knows what music they'll include with the futuristic expansion, though.
Mad Poster
#98 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 7:06 PM
Wait, but which genre aside from disco pertains to which era? Because both rock and rap were popular in the 80s and 90s. However, seeing as how the 90s era of this pack is centered around the grunge movement, I can't see how rap would be the genre for that era. But by the same token, the 80s fashions in this pack don't necessarily scream rap either, aside from from the MC Hammer-esque pants. Damn. I don't mind that there is rap in the pack, but I was seriously crossing my fingers for the return of the OFB New Wave station for the 80s era. I actually love that kind of music. Oh, well. At least, EA got the 70s right. Disco was a given.
Mad Poster
#99 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 9:11 PM Last edited by HarVee : 18th Jan 2013 at 9:23 PM.
If this SP has new music than I will definitely be buying it ... even if I do dislike the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinghamSmith
And maybe Island Paradise could add in some of the other missing ones, since I can't think of an obvious musical genre to include with that.

Surf, and Ambient

In this context, there's no disrespect ...We got five minutes for us to disconnect
Let's get retarded in here.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#100 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 1:30 AM
Tying sweaters around your waist? Thanks, EA, but that is one fashion trend I think we can all do without...
Page 4 of 7