Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Frances Bean Cobain

by Jessica_2020 Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:42 AM by Jessica_2020

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:14 AM
Good upload, but who's that Frances Bean Cobain person?
Never ever heard of her
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:26 AM
Sorry, stupid question, I just searched with Google and I had never heard Kurt Cobain & Courtney Love had had a child, I should wake up lol
Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:00 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 27th Jul 2007 at 7:28 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Amazing resemblence!!!

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:13 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 27th Jul 2007 at 7:28 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Excellent likeness! She sure does look like her daddy with those eyes. And she's definitely got Courtney's strong chin!
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:13 AM
Perfection!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
..... UtopiaGlam, indeed you should wake up. =P but i forgive you anyway.

its a good likeness anyway. well done!
Scholar
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:12 PM
Good job with her. I have seen quite a lot of sims of her and this is by far the best, well done :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:50 PM
Thanks for your compliments, I'm so glad you all like her! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:02 AM
she's adorable! very, very good.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:34 PM
She looks so much like her parents.

And she has her daddy's eyes!

Amazing likeness, good job.
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:04 AM
She's absolutely beautiful. She favors them both so much. Good job.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:33 AM
I installed it but I couldn't find her, is she meant to show up in the neighborhood bin or do I have to import her in in Create-a-Sim?
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirmildredpierce
I installed it but I couldn't find her, is she meant to show up in the neighborhood bin or do I have to import her in in Create-a-Sim?

She should show up in Bodyshop and also, in the game, when you go to create a family, if you pick her skintone then go to #2 (heads) and she will be there! Hope that helps!

Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:07 AM
Thanks Jessica, I'll try that!
Scholar
#16 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:17 AM
Oh my gosh, is she this grown up already? Now I feel so very old! Your sim is an amazing likeness. She's also adorable. I wish I still had my rocker town, she would have gone so great in there. When I get the game cleared of discarded or unwanted files out so I can actually play it instead of creating for it, I'll make her roomies with my much beloved Wil Stefan Avril Lavigne sim.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Oh my gosh, is she this grown up already? Now I feel so very old! Your sim is an amazing likeness. She's also adorable. I wish I still had my rocker town, she would have gone so great in there. When I get the game cleared of discarded or unwanted files out so I can actually play it instead of creating for it, I'll make her roomies with my much beloved Wil Stefan Avril Lavigne sim.

thank you for your compliment, that really means a lot coming from such an amazing creator! Thanks for letting everyone upload your gorgeous skintones with our sims!!! BTW, so glad you like her!

Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:52 AM
great job
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:20 PM
Hmm... for some reason, when I try to install the sims2pack file thing, it says it needs expansion pack data that is not installed :\
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nirvana15
Hmm... for some reason, when I try to install the sims2pack file thing, it says it needs expansion pack data that is not installed :\

Hmmm, well I do upload all my sims with base game maxis clothes and hair so I thought everybody could upload, I do have all of the expansion packs, maybe that has something to do with it, do you have clean installer? If not, you may try using that! Hope that helps!

Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 11:09 AM
She is really cute thanks!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Inventor
#22 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:25 AM
Wow!
I love her. And her father and her mother (who gets such a bad rap).
I remember hearing that she met MCR, so that bumped her up even higher on my 'She's interesting' list.
Anyway, great job.
And does anyone know anyone who's done a good Courtney Love and/or Kurt Cobain?

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:13 PM
I know its a cliche but she really does look like her dad. Amazing likeness as ell.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:08 PM
Wow, she looks exactly like her parents...And your sim looks exactly like her. Thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 12:30 AM
The Sim is prettier than the actual person. Her mouth is surprisingly high. Looks awkward...
Page 1 of 2