Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gobot101
Not anymore.

Free Christmas Items:

I like those but was kind of hoping they'd release a stuff pack related to winter celebrations or something. We need to get Santa Claus back into the game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
I like those but was kind of hoping they'd release a stuff pack related to winter celebrations or something. We need to get Santa Claus back into the game.

And Christmas trees.
Forum Resident
#228 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by circe154
And Christmas trees.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525
Forum Resident
#229 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
Holy cow, I clicked on that just an hour ago and it was free. Unfortunately I didn't download it 'cause I'm not on my sims computer grrrr! Wonder why they took it off so soon?

its still downloadable for me (i'm in holland) i got them into my game just now.
Test Subject
#230 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WooHoo31
http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...ategoryId=11525

Oh, I'd never seen that. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:21 PM
I didn't see this on the list...sorry if its there:

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:55 PM

I hear ya. I mean, if a player can create a community lot Santa for Sims 1 way back when, surely to god EA can by now for Sims 3. Hell, attach the AI Santa to a community object coded like the registers. Make it a "Photo Op" deal where your sim/sim child can have a souveneir pic taken with Santa, or tell Santa their wishlist and get a present or candycane in return. Think I'll go throw this idea up at the forum since you just gave me the kick in the arse on how to code it.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Test Subject
#233 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kittenette069
I didn't see this on the list...sorry if its there:

http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0

It's part of the "Adrenaline Rush" Free Set. It comes with that really stupid looking shirt for guys that has a Handkerchief or something tied aroung the neck like some lame-o preppy guy from the 80's. Here's the link to the set if you don't have it:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:22677

Personally I ended up getting it so I could add some really snobby preppy guys and the trophy makes my teen boys walls look more jock when I need it too.
Inventor
#234 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
Hey guys, I was just reading the Exchange forums and EA have released some great new Freebies!

http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault.html

It's a Renault EV car plus eco pack with solar panels, windmill etc woot!

I love this thing in Bridgeport. *LOL* I thought it was worth refreshing.
Inventor
#235 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:23 AM
[QUOTE=Kayllis]It's part of the "Adrenaline Rush" Free Set. It comes with that really stupid looking shirt for guys that has a Handkerchief or something tied aroung the neck like some lame-o preppy guy from the 80's. Here's the link to the set if you don't have it:

*LOL* That is a Basque Runner Guide from the running of the Bulls in Pamploma. They are kind of like weird boyscouts.
http://www.kukuxumusu.com/shop/ for more info
Mad Poster
#236 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestie Freehawk
[QUOTE=Kayllis]It's part of the "Adrenaline Rush" Free Set. It comes with that really stupid looking shirt for guys that has a Handkerchief or something tied aroung the neck like some lame-o preppy guy from the 80's. Here's the link to the set if you don't have it:

*LOL* That is a Basque Runner Guide from the running of the Bulls in Pamploma. They are kind of like weird boyscouts.
http://www.kukuxumusu.com/shop/ for more info

Actually I thought it looked very much like stupid communist school uniforms.

Test Subject
#237 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:11 AM
LOL that's pretty funny!! I wonder how many other interpretations there are of that shirt. I doubt ANY of them are flattering like EA MUST have intended...
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayllis
It's part of the "Adrenaline Rush" Free Set. It comes with that really stupid looking shirt for guys that has a Handkerchief or something tied aroung the neck like some lame-o preppy guy from the 80's. Here's the link to the set if you don't have it:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:22677

Personally I ended up getting it so I could add some really snobby preppy guys and the trophy makes my teen boys walls look more jock when I need it too.

Thank you, I somehow missed this set. And really I'll download just about anything form the store that's free. Maybe I can find a way to make that shirt look cool. Maybe.
Test Subject
#239 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Kayllis : 19th Nov 2010 at 1:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kittenette069
Thank you, I somehow missed this set. And really I'll download just about anything form the store that's free. Maybe I can find a way to make that shirt look cool. Maybe.

If you can find a way to make that shirt cool I would LOVE to see that!
Inventor
#240 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayllis
If you can find a way to make that shirt cool I would LOVE to see that!

Mikel is trying
Field Researcher
#241 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 3:59 PM
It was posted on the Sims3 Forums today that the JCPenny clothes bundle is available for download again. I am not sure how long it will last, but here is the link to the item just in case you didn't get it the first time around. Make sure you are set to region US.

If you experience any problems with your browser window, please go to the sims3 thread, as they talk about how to work around there.
Inventor
#242 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 10:50 AM Last edited by Kestie Freehawk : 25th Nov 2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling, clairity
I tried the JCpenny Download and the button bar to download was hidden under my browser bar. I could see the bottom third after going full screened but had to hit F11 to autohide my browser toolbar to complete the transaction. If you try that trick remember to hit F11 again to get your toolbar back. I used the F11 trick alot when I was online gaming because of how much real estate the bar takes but its a pain if you dont remeber to F11 to get your controls back.

Thanks for the link.

By the way I used the 32 bit version of IE to do anything at the store because the 64 bit version just gives me an adobe message, so if you are having trouble click on the e that doesnt have (64) next to it. Thats a general rule for the store.
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 2:18 PM
[QUOTE=Kestie Freehawk]

Actually I thought it looked very much like stupid communist school uniforms.

As Pescado would say......In Mother Russia, school uniforms wear you!

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Test Subject
#244 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 11:33 PM
I tried the JCpenny Download and the button bar to download was hidden under my browser bar. I could see the bottom third after going full screened but had to hit F11 to autohide my browser toolbar to complete the transaction. If you try that trick remember to hit F11 again to get your toolbar back. I used the F11 trick alot when I was online gaming because of how much real estate the bar takes but its a pain if you dont remeber to F11 to get your controls back.

Even when I F11 the screen I can only see the very bottom edge of the confirm box. It's weird, anyone else having this problem?
Field Researcher
#245 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 2:09 AM
I did... Besides the F11 trick I had to change my resolution to show a much bigger area and even then the confirm box would not appear completely but just enough so I could click a yes button... With that I confirmend whatever they were asking and the goods appeared on my purchase history...
Inventor
#246 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissPsy
Even when I F11 the screen I can only see the very bottom edge of the confirm box. It's weird, anyone else having this problem?

okay after f-11 you have to Zoom using the scroll on the mouse or going to the bottom of the web page and where it says 100% change it to 50%

Zoom is hold the ctl and scroll the mouse with the wheel in the middle.

I am sorry I forget the benifits of a 25 inch monitor.
Test Subject
#247 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 12:00 AM
okay after f-11 you have to Zoom using the scroll on the mouse or going to the bottom of the web page and where it says 100% change it to 50%

Zoom is hold the ctl and scroll the mouse with the wheel in the middle.

I am sorry I forget the benifits of a 25 inch monitor.

Thanks, for the zoom instructions! They worked perfectly for me!
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 12:32 AM
I tried to make that weird preppy shirt look cool, and this is the best I could do. Although, I'll say it looks as good as it does because the sim wearing it is smokin.

And thank you for the advice for the JCPenny stuff. I too was very confused about how to download it.
Screenshots
Scholar
#249 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:21 PM Last edited by jenieusa : 2nd Dec 2010 at 8:17 PM.
Inventor
#250 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
Hey guys, I was just reading the Exchange forums and EA have released some great new Freebies!

http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault.html

It's a Renault EV car plus eco pack with solar panels, windmill etc woot!

I love this thing in Bridgeport. *LOL* I thought it was worth refreshing.

I downloaded the renault from Ninotchka's link here, but it didn't include the eco pack.
Page 10 of 25