Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 6:20 AM
Default WCIF a mod for editing played Sims Traits/age/relationships after leaving CAS?
I had a mod before that allowed you to go into CAS and edit a previously made sim for example from toddler to adult or change their traits just like when you first create them, and but I lost it when I had to reset my Laptop.

I use Deaderpool's MCC Mod already and I know about the Cas.fulleditmode too, I just can't have the age/relationship/traits because it says "Cannnot edit premade sims" in that mode.

Anyone know what this mod is?

Thanks,

KingPluto97
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 10:18 AM
You can use an option in mccc to always have cas.fulleditmode enabled and then you'll be able to fully edit premade sims. But it won't work if you just loaded up game and try to do so from world view's manage household option. You'll have to load any household first or type the code manually.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 5:55 PM
What you want to do does not require mods at all.

If you are being told you cannot edit premade Sims, then either you've missed a step, or something is wrong in your game. If you use 'testingcheats on' and then 'cas.fulleditmode' and then shift-click the Sim and pick the option to modify in CAS, there should be very little, if anything, that you cannot edit. However, entering cas.fulleditmode does absolutely nothing if testingcheats isn't on, and you can't use other methods of entering CAS, like clicking on a mirror; you need to shift-click a Sim.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 6:35 AM
There is a mod by TwistedMexi that makes your game always have "testingcheats on" and "cas.fulleditmode" turned on when you go into your game. Saves you having to type the cheats in manually. I do not use MCC mod so i am not sure if they are compatible.
I know you dont have to have those mods as you can type them in manually but i get annoyed having to type them in all the time (lazy player here).

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
There is a mod by TwistedMexi that makes your game always have "testingcheats on" and "cas.fulleditmode" turned on when you go into your game. Saves you having to type the cheats in manually. I do not use MCC mod so i am not sure if they are compatible.
I know you dont have to have those mods as you can type them in manually but i get annoyed having to type them in all the time (lazy player here).

https://twistedmexi.com/Mods/

I did used to have this installed, but I think it conflicts a little with Deaderpool's MCC commands. Might retry it though it doesn't seem to cause anything bad to happen to my game files. I back them up anyways.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KingPluto97
I did used to have this installed, but I think it conflicts a little with Deaderpool's MCC commands. Might retry it though it doesn't seem to cause anything bad to happen to my game files. I back them up anyways.

If you have MCCC you don't need TM's mod, just enable it via MCCC settings:
MC Command Center > MCCC Settings... > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings... > Testing Cheats
MC Command Center > MCCC Settings... > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings... > Enable Full Edit CAS
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
If you have MCCC you don't need TM's mod, just enable it via MCCC settings:
MC Command Center > MCCC Settings... > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings... > Testing Cheats
MC Command Center > MCCC Settings... > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings... > Enable Full Edit CAS

Thanks! works perfectly