Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 7:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Meetme2theriver's Pleasntview subhood loading without lots
Hi!
I installed all my The Sims 2-expansionspacks and stuffpack with my old discs yesterday, and had problems from the beginning when I tried to add subhoods.

I have Mootilda's Fix subhood selection-mod, and it's working in that I have a list to choose from. I placed everything in the right folder, and after many tries and errors, I finally got meetme2theriver's Pleasantview to show up in the list.

When I added it to my neighborhood today, it loaded without any built-on lots, only empty lots with the families on it. Something is wrong, and I don't know how to fix it or at least minimize the damage if something is corrupted. Please help?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 9:41 PM
Is this one the one you're using? If not, see if downloading that version works.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrystalFlame360
Is this one the one you're using? If not, see if downloading that version works.

That is the one I downloaded, so I don't know what to do now.