Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:00 AM
Man/Woman servant Challenge
Hello simmers, I was inspired to create this challenge by the 4 immortal sisters. I wanted something kinda like it. So here is what I came up with.

The servant must ether be guy or a girl.
Depending on which gender you choose the others must be opposite. You may choose to have 1 to 6 of the other sims.
You must leave 1 spot for a child.
You must have at least one cow plant to keep the “main” sims young. (you may have more if you want)
You can move in a npc to get feed to the cow plant (one for each sim you have,)
You can turn off aging until you have at least one cow plant.
You also can have as many retail shops as you want the servant must work in them so the “none” servants live the pamper life.
The servant can only leave the lot when tending the retail shop or going fishing to feed the house.
Your pamper sims my have a job if you wish.

In this challenge you may use only a mood cheat. (just because I don't like my sims upset.)

What the servant my learn is cooking (all of them), handiness charisma fishing and grading. The other sims my learn all the other skills that the servant may not.

The servant is responsible to keep the house tidy and clean, while cooking for the pamper sims, and caring for the kids.

When building you may use motherlode to get everything you want (motherlode is the only cheat I use) the servant has to have there own house in the back of the lot. They must have a kitchen, kids room bath room, a room for themselves and a room for the teens if they are the gender you picked to be the servant. Once you have everything you want deduct your money down to 50,000. This should be enough to get by till your pamper sims (or servant) earns you some money.

The other sims can be in the fount on the lot with a big house. They must have a room and bathroom for all the sims you choose to have in the beginning. They also need a “skill” room for the skills they may learn. They can also have an “entertainment” room that the servant my not have, and rooms for the teens when they age up.

Once the kids reach YA they must have a servant and a high relationship with them before they move out into the world.

You can win once all npc are feed to the cow plant & your children own the world. ^.^ :lovestruc :lovestruc

if I left anything out let me know and I hope this challenge is challenging for all you simmers out there.