Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scarborough Kitchen Collection - Testers Wanted *Updated 10 April*

by RGiles Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2005 at 11:34 PM by RGiles : Added texture templates

492 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 485 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 20
Field Researcher
#76 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:53 PM
Its gorgeous! Finely textured.
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:57 PM
It is amazing! i dowloaded it and used it in the game..it is just beautifull!
Congratulations on such a great work
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:05 PM
I guess I am the only one with some issues.. I have read thru the thread and it seems to be working for everyone. I have tried a few combinations in and out of my downloads folder. The only time my game does not crash is when the sage cabinet and counter are the only two items in the folder. I guess I must have a conflict somewhere .. It looks great just with those two anyway.. If anyone else has this issue, please let me know. thanks.
Beki
x
Test Subject
#79 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:17 PM
Amazing!
Absolutley-Freaking-Amazing! I never download the kitchen overhead cabinits but i think yours will be my first! I comend you on all the hard work it must have taken, but I am also asking *hehe* to have a whole house hold set, at different times of course, of this amazing wood texture, especially a bedroom, I am sure you'd be able to do amazing beds, it is up to you but if you do choose to do something along the lines of that, i will most definatly be the first to upload! Great worK!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:25 PM
These are absolutley the best looking cabinets I have seen for the Sims. These are wonderful. :clap: Thank you!
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:30 PM
Absolutely GORGEOUS.....Thank You Giles so very much
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:44 PM
:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:WOW!!!!!!!

This is the best collection i have ever seen

"Windows XP has encountered a mortal wound an needs to die- one very freaky error"- D3Hack
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:50 PM
I must say, I have both DLed the files, and am also wearing the files in my pants, because I love them so much. Thank you, they're utterly lovely. @_@
Scholar
#84 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 4:50 PM
Wow! Those are gorgeous and in my favorite color also. My sims will be so proud to clean such a lovely cabinet. Thank you, I will try them tonight when I play. These deserve a new house, using the kitchen as the main place to hang out.

Teresa
Forum Resident
#85 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:00 PM
I don't have any problems with this set. Even sinks work in the countertops. Now we need matching appliances, LOL. Here's a screencap. I have University installed. Would that make a difference?
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:06 PM
These are amazing! You can redo my kitchen anytime!
Forum Resident
#87 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM
I love this kitchen! Very nicely done.
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:23 PM
these are awesome - thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:31 PM
*having posting issues forgive me if this comes up twice*
*mouth still on the floor* Amazing!! Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:44 PM
These are B-E-A-utiful! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:02 PM
It crashed for me too!

I don't have ep. If that makes a difference.
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:25 PM
What Can I Say Fantastic ......will It Be Possible To Do A Built In Oven And Seperate Hob On Work Top....just A Thought
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:37 PM
Simply Stunning!

I cannot wait to try them out.

Thank You!
#94 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:40 PM
This is perfect.I like to put many things in my kitchens.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:42 PM
Dang, this is gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much, I really love it!
Field Researcher
#96 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:43 PM
Oh my god these are great, thank you.
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 6:57 PM
HY

it is a wonderful kitchen. it looks good in my game. Thank You.

Greetings Sissy
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:13 PM
<gasp> OHHHH RG!! Perfect the way they are and I have noooooo desire to recolor them. I have seen some decent new mesh's posted here but this!! This is so..... Im awe struck. The detail is fantastic! You are such an perfectionist and Im so very glad you made it back to our game sweetie.
we have missed you
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:19 PM
Wow these are absolutly amazing, thank you so much, they look awesome in my game.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 7:26 PM
Wow, these look spot on, wonderfully done, first set i seen without having just one shape of upper cab, and the rounded end peices are a real nice touch! Speaking for my sims, we all thank you haha!
Page 4 of 20