Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twilight - The Cullen Home

by TVRdesigns Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 7:26 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2009 at 9:40 AM by tomvanroosmalen

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:56 PM
Thanks for the house. I just have one problem with it, the stairs. The first set of stairs, I can't have my sim carry her baby up the stairs, but if she's solo, she can go up the stairs. I tried rebuilding it but it's still giving me the "I can't go upstairs with the baby!!!!" error" ughhhhhhhh
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CailynnW101
Okay, I'm just going to be honest here... This house is VERY BEAUTIFUL but, It just doesn't go with the book OR movie...

for:
1. The vamps. don't sleep. So Why do they have beds? Although I know Bella needs her sleep but.. still...

2. I don't remember there being a pool. I mean they live in Washington! I think it'd be a little too cold for a swim...And I know this sim house is in a sim town which doesn't have any seasons..(Which I hope EA will make an expansion pack of "Seasons")

3. And I think the cars are facing the wrong way...lol! In the movie "Twilight" they exited the scene with the cars going BACKWARDS so... yup!

P.S. I'm not trying to make ANYONE look bad at all! Its just I want it to be like the book and movie more.. since I'm SUCH a Twilighter! I also think the sims don't look ANYTHING like the actors..but maybe your just trying to go for what they were described by in the book??????? lol..

But otherwise GOOD JOB on the house and Sims, I think they're fantastic and was beautifully well done! I know I couldn't do that! I just don't have the patience for it...

Uhhhhh if you have so many complaints for it not being exactly like the book, I don't get why you can't design a house by yourself. this isnt constructive criticism this is just plain uncalled for??? and as i recall there are no sims 3 vampires yet, and even so, sims vampires need sleep....
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#28 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:01 PM
I know nothing of the Twilight books or film, but this house is very well done. The stairs on the outside are particularly good. Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
Omg i totally love this and i have just created the most gorgeous Edward sim ever i totally love him lol...and i just got finished with some more cullens and Bella and Charlie so my twilight quest is nearly complete...awesome job hun!

It's A SIMple Life
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM
well done! Why the beds though? hahaha
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:35 AM
gash!!!!!!!!! but i think the house was white...
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:31 AM
very nice. but one question: how you built the driveway skewed?
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:01 PM
ps: in eclipse, edward gets a bed, and on Isle Esme, the bedrooms have beds. So there you go, you were rude when you didnt even really know what you were talking about
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
Okay, I'm just going to be honest here... This house is VERY BEAUTIFUL but, It just doesn't go with the book OR movie...

for:
1. The vamps. don't sleep. So Why do they have beds? Although I know Bella needs her sleep but.. still...

2. I don't remember there being a pool. I mean they live in Washington! I think it'd be a little too cold for a swim...And I know this sim house is in a sim town which doesn't have any seasons..(Which I hope EA will make an expansion pack of "Seasons")

3. And I think the cars are facing the wrong way...lol! In the movie "Twilight" they exited the scene with the cars going BACKWARDS so... yup!

P.S. I'm not trying to make ANYONE look bad at all! Its just I want it to be like the book and movie more.. since I'm SUCH a Twilighter! I also think the sims don't look ANYTHING like the actors..but maybe your just trying to go for what they were described by in the book??????? lol..

But otherwise GOOD JOB on the house and Sims, I think they're fantastic and was beautifully well done! I know I couldn't do that! I just don't have the patience for it...

I just want to say this "DONT YOU READ ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN?, THEY HAVE BED JUST FOR DECORATION(IF IM NOT WRONG)"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:46 PM
Ok, I am goin to say this to anyone else who cant handle the way I built it.

Get a life. If you don't want to be happy with the way I built it, then build one yourself. I can't believe that you would even post that list of faults. I SIMMIFIED it, which means that I can add a pool, beds and anything else i want. As far as the comment on the sims i picked, well thats an oppinion and I don't care what you have to say. I'm sorry for being rude, but what you said was even ruder. So, in conclusion, get a life.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:08 PM
One question and don't get me wrong i LOVE this house. But shouldn't there be four bedrooms. Bedrooms for Carlisle and Emse, Rosalie and Emmett, Alice and Jasper and then Edward and Bella.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:57 PM
yes, but i couldnt fit them in without ruining the outside look of the house.. Im really sorry

Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:14 PM
thanks! So awesome. I can't wait for New Moon to come out
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 7:33 PM
Wonderful. If i have SIMS 3i will download this house **Peace, love and TWILIGHT **
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 4:49 PM
I think its the best way you can build this house in Sims. I have the website with the construction plans and until you can't place walls in an 360° angle its even impossible to build a similar copy^^. (In the film they change some things too, so I think its no problem^^)
P.S. its Sims, not CAD^^
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:48 AM
Absolutely jaw-dropping. It's completely gorgeous!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 10:30 PM
This is my favorite lot I've ever downloaded. I'm not a huge Twilight fan, but this is so gorgeous!
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 11:14 AM
It looks really awesome, but when I double click on the file with the little sims 3 icon it starts the sims 3 launcher but doesn't show up in the downloads, uploads of installed content sections. any help?

but it looks great, and totally looks like the twilight house :D
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:26 PM

for:

I think most of it fits well! I did my research and this is what I came up with : The real twilight home.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 8:06 AM
I am actually working on a final version.. My skills have developed massively in the past year, and I am ready to do a proper version. It looks nearly EXACTLY like the original Hoke House.

Test Subject
#46 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TVRdesigns
I am actually working on a final version.. My skills have developed massively in the past year, and I am ready to do a proper version. It looks nearly EXACTLY like the original Hoke House.

Looking forward to it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:59 AM
Thank you 1000x! I love Twilight and saw that the cars are not right placed but i'm not going to make a drama about it. The lot looks great only the yard is too empty. Still I want to be in my sims place.

I just changed a bathroom in a laundry room. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:51 AM
thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 1:19 PM
beautiful house! wow
Page 2 of 2