Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 9:56 PM Last edited by jonasn : 2nd Jan 2022 at 12:34 AM.
Default Changes in objects between FT and Mansion
I have some hacked objects I made for the FreeTime expansion pack a long time ago. They consist of object definition, interaction table and bhavs, overriding original resources. Objects have no expansion pack requirements or only need University or Nightlife, such as the community espresso machine. Instead or working incorrectly or resetting, these objects don't load at all in the last version of Mansion & Garden. The originals show up unaltered. The usual warnings do appear in the custom content dialog box & there are no crashes in the debug mode.

I have forgotten many things about modding during several years of absence. What are the changes in data formats or flags between these versions?

EDIT: I was impatient. The objects do load on the second startup of the expansion pack, and even work.