Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"CounterCulture" Modular Kitchen Set *UPD 20mar08*

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 24th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Fridge updated to FreeTime

248 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 244 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:21 AM
Exceptional!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
You have to wonder why Maxis didn't do this in the first place. I guess most of the talent is simply not working for Maxis, judging from the excellent modders here.

Are you planning to do the other counters as well?
Scholar
#28 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:38 AM
Wow, this is really great! Thanks, you two!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Instructor
#29 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
i hope you guys do this for other counters as well
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#30 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:06 AM
Incredible work again, you two are one dynamic team!... youre now featured

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Inventor
#31 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:11 AM
Another example of why I love MTS2, where else can you get so much free content that is innovative and creative, and items that are not only great ideas but usable. Thank you so much to anyone involved in this project.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:14 AM
Amazing!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:18 AM
Great work Mary Lou! Numenor, you are the official Guinness of TS2's modding community. I hope Maxis is paying close attention to your extreme attention to detail. They ought to. Might learn a few things! :jig:
Scholar
#34 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:20 AM
Great Stuff here!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:28 AM
Amazing!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:29 AM
All I can say is FINALLY! Yahoo!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:46 AM
This is something I have been looking forward to for a very long time. I love using counters to encase the kitchen area but could never use it to its full potential because of the island/counter thing didn't owrk well togeher, very good job.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:47 AM
Another fantasmo breakthrough. Will you be doing these to all counters?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:00 AM
This is fantastic! I'd be excited just about being able to (finally) use those corners for somthing other than a fruit basket holder. All the little extras though. I'm in awe. Great job you two.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:11 AM
This is such a great set! You have really improved on the original maxis counters. I always hated the dish washer and trash compactor showing when you placed it in a counter, especialy in my historical neighborhood. I hope you do this for the other counters too!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
Great work! Thank you to you both!

Mellie

Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.-The Little Mermaid

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Mad Poster
#42 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:58 AM
Wow, I am very impressed by your work of you both! This is just exactly what I now need. No more downloading recolors and filling your downloads folder for kitchen stuff. I thanked you and voted 5 stars for this!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#43 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:56 AM
Brilliant!!! Now I have to come up with another nickname for Numenor & MaryLou. The Wonder Twins? (Since I've already dubbed Numenor & Boblishman the Dynamic Duo.) So this is what happens when the Modfather is quiet. Great job!

DDO
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:08 AM
Impressive, Very impressive! The counter tops, the coordinating floors! Workable corners! It's just friggin' great!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:13 AM
Ooooooooh!! Sweet!! :bow2: And you guys are funny. Yay, no more back trim! Kitchens/Dining Rooms will look fantabulous now!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:27 AM
this is really awesome there isnt anything you all missed!!! I love the idea of usable corner counterspace and of course the diff ways you can now make islands and it will all line up evenly together. really genius work for sure a lot of time must of gone into this. Thanks to all of you so much. crouchygirl.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:38 AM
Every time I make a kitchen I will think of you! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:50 AM
Wow, this is great, but is there anyway of getting it in a zip? Kidding!!
But really this is great stuff, I too can't beleive maxis didn't make the counters like this in the first place either. Are you guys going to re-do any of the other counter styles like this?
Test Subject
#49 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:54 AM
Absolutely fabulous! This was never one of my favorite counters, but I do believe you've made it so! Usable corner space! Yay! Truly hidden appliances (finally!) WOW! I see all kinds of possibilities for combinations! Great work!

Max
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:05 AM
Mary Lou & Numenor, You both are fantastic this is so wonderful and I do believe that Maxis hired the wrong crew and you guys here have more talent and know what we need in our games. Thank you so very, very much for this. I am so excited about how now our kitchens will look.
Page 2 of 10