Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 12:09 PM Last edited by inerphobic : 20th Aug 2022 at 5:00 PM.
My Custom Slider Is Not Working
I've been in the process of making a Full body Physique Slider for Female Sims. I don't want it to be part of the actual Physique Slider. Instead I wanted to configure it on the "Belly" Profile hotspot. I was later going to add some more sliders there for better depth to the actual slider I'm in the process of making. My only Issue is, I can't get it to work in game.

Am I missing something out of this walkthrough?

What I have compiled is these Files Made in Blender. (I did not use Mirror. I simply edited the Right side (Sim's left side) for both ST and R)

I have:
WeightUpSkinTight
WeightUpRobe
WeightdownSkinTight
(Duly not, I did not create a WeightDownRobe file) I am under the assumption, you do not need a Robe file for Weight Down, because the Skintight mesh for Weight Down does not Collide with the default Robe mesh.

1. In MorphMaker, I created my DMaps for The Three files I have. I ended up with Two DMaps.
2. I took these two DMaps to "Create/Edit Slider and/or Preset Package" Opened up "Add/Edit Sim Modifiers" and Created my Files.
3. I took the DMaps and imported them in order by shape and normals, then notated the Age and Gender as specified "TYAE and F"
4. I Saved the Modifier, and navigated to "Add/Edit HotSpotControls (Sliders)" And began to clone a Controller.
5. I chose the Controller named "0x8B18FF6E-0x00000000-0x000000000000261E" "BellyHotspotControl" for Human Species. Region states "Belly" and For Female Frame. I did noticed there was no "Morphs" associated with this controller.
5a. Other controllers state in the "Morphs" Section "View Angle: Threequarter_right, Threequarter_left, Profile_right, Profile_left Up: 0xD6ACB93369F53F31" Down: 0x9B5AC23991010A49
6. I then changed the Name of the file and the Cursor. Cursor was stated at "HorizontalArrows" Previously. I moved the Cursor to "HorizontalAndVertical".
7. I then added a "Slider" and notated the View to "Profie_right" and "Profile_left" and imported my modifiers.
8. I saved the HotSpotControl and Saw my slider was added into the menu to the left of the import menu. After hence I saved the Slider and hit "Save As New Package"
9. Dropped the newly made slider into my mods folder in TheSims4 and began to test it.
10. I did remove all CC from the folder before trying the slider. I just can't see what I did wrong.