Replies: 2077 (Who?), Viewed: 175999 times.
Page 84 of 84
Theorist
#2076 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 1:55 AM
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren
If to switch between households you just need to go to Manage Worlds, then they're all on the same save and you don't need 3 saves for each family
but if to switch between households you need to load a save, then they're not and you do need all 3 saves.
(not sure from your question which is it for you, so I gave the two options)

generally speaking, you can play with multiple households on the same save with no issues, and it does save your progress with each family as long as you hit Save.
but when you switch between households then the other household won't be stuck exactly where you left it - the time will progress, and you might see them as walkbys around the world while playing with a different household.
and if you have aging on for everyone (and not just active household) your sims will age up too (depends on how long you left them for, and your life span settings).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#2077 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:07 PM
Has anyone tried the new ghost hunter career? What's it like? It it an active career where you go to some place to hunt ghosts? Is it more like Ghostbusters than Pharmasphobia?
Scholar
#2078 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 1:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craft90
Has anyone tried the new ghost hunter career? What's it like? It it an active career where you go to some place to hunt ghosts? Is it more like Ghostbusters than Pharmasphobia?

Never tried it myself but this guide here seems to be very helpful with all the info you'd need:
https://www.thegamer.com/the-sims-4...tigator-career/
Page 84 of 84