Replies: 3631 (Who?), Viewed: 223865 times.
Page 146 of 146
Theorist
#3626 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 3:06 AM
I am playing. One thing that is driving me nuts is my game does not fast forward when the Sims are asleep as there is activity on the lot. Reminds me of the travel in past versions that did the same thing.
Forum Resident
#3627 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
I am playing. One thing that is driving me nuts is my game does not fast forward when the Sims are asleep as there is activity on the lot. Reminds me of the travel in past versions that did the same thing.

I was grateful for that when Vlad managed to get into the house. It helped me wake my Sims up to avoid being bitten. It still might be useful if we get burglars and when we get ghosts we wake up in shock anyway. I just fast forward it myself.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3628 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 4:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee

If that happens, I'll search around to find the offending simand use MCCC to tell them to get the hell off the lot. Otherwise I could send several texts waiting for the sun to come up.
Forum Resident
#3629 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 7:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
If that happens, I'll search around to find the offending simand use MCCC to tell them to get the hell off the lot. Otherwise I could send several texts waiting for the sun to come up.

As a UK player I tend to give all my lots all around fences with only one gate so it's easy to find them. We guard our property to the very last inch. (literally)! If this game was made in England and two properties were allowed on a lot with a fence between them there would probably be a message "Fight over" if one of the Sims clicked on it. Had one such legal fight over inches a short time ago in my area! :D
Theorist
#3630 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 8:13 PM
I had the ghost and the vamp out front and the paranormal things floating around, so it did not fast forward due to at least one of them, probably the ghost? Unless vamp does, maybe also, but I cannot remember.

Mad Poster
#3631 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 1:07 AM
Kinda sadden that LGR has yet to review this pack. And it probably never gonna come, cause it seem to allude it's a fluff pack like Star Wars.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3632 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 1:56 AM
It sucks that this is filler because it's so well done given the resources and budget they had available. I'm still impressed that even some of the most minor of items have interactions (like eating from the candy dish and talking to the doll to calm down).

Imagine the same effort put into something like an Amusement Park lot. Sims can go there on dates or with family and friends, ride carousels and spring riders, or order food and gifts from stalls from a vendor. A mascot will also walk around the lot and talk to Sims, and their costume can be changed in the menu. Sims will be pushed to have fun on rides and eat snacks, and swim, play games, and watch comedians.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Page 146 of 146