Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis#7 Skintone Lin's Edition - for Default and None-Default.

by nihilin Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 12:05 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM by nihilin

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
#51 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 2:22 PM
Thanks a lot! i love it! its gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 8:21 AM
I really love these as default but they mess up my game, not sure why. Items become black/red/blue/yellow even sims and they are all flashing! The screen also keeps jumping and I have to exit game. Anyone know how to fix this?

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 10:22 AM
I love these! Thanks for sharing (:

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 2:09 AM
There is also a problem with mine, their hair is pure white and it has blue, red ,and black number written on it. Also, if they are wearing for example, a pink shirt, there whole body turns pink. Please help! I LOVE these skins but they arent working right!
I dont want to loose them they are my favorite!
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:27 AM
i can't download the dark skin, the file seems to be corrupt. =/
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM
Argh. These are my FIRST defaults, so I don't think there's a problem with that, but the light skintone shows up with the tan head. D:

I love these so much, but this is kind of annoying
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
Miacovaspet, I am not an expert, but I believe havng 2 defaults isnot good.

The skins are wonderful, can't wait to see them in game. thanks!

Brazileirinha24
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 12:45 PM
yyayyayay i have been looking for a good default.....and I believe I am may have found them....I love Louis skins naturally like everyone else and these ones look great...The belly pierce is gone *yayaya* and these will look wonderful
Forum Resident
#59 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 5:10 PM
Lovely edits. Those are my favorite skins. Thank you very much
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 6:01 PM
This is my favourite skintone
Without this, my sims were ugly x.x
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 6:49 PM
lovely <3
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 2:21 PM
I used to have these, then I got new ones but I decided I want them back, they're wonderful

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:34 AM
I like these skins, but I recently reset my bodyshop thumbnails and the thumbnails look horrible, using a completely wrong texture instead of a skin tone. The skins display fine on the sims, though. Can anyone clue me in to what's up?
Also, I'm interested in lighter defaults as well. My previously hispanic sims now look way dark.
Thanks for your work
Test Subject
#64 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 8:42 PM
These look great but when I downloaded them they didn't work, only the head would show up sadly. :/

i've got a jar of dirt!,i've got a jar of dirt!,i've got a jar of dirt!, and guess whats inside of it!
Test Subject
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 11:39 AM
Thank you! These I love. : D
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:00 AM
Can anyone tell me if these have fit/fat morphs?
Page 3 of 3