Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Viennoiseries - News Foods - Fully Animated

by bibidoublezero Posted 25th Nov 2006 at 12:41 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:21 PM by bibidoublezero

291 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 269 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 12
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#176 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanoss
how come i cant use them in my game ?

If you have just the basic game without Ep, it doesn't work apparently ...

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Test Subject
#177 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:32 PM
absolutely awesome
Field Researcher
#178 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
Thank you so much!!!! These look amazing & really make my bakeries look a lot better!

Oh, I thought I'd let you know of a minor problem I found with them though- when placed in a sim's inventory, after taking it back out, the food pokes through the basket! It doesn't affect how well the food works, though. It's merely an aesthetic thing.

Thanks again sooooooo much for making these! They are fabulous!!!!! (Not to mention they look good enough to eat! I'm hungry now!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#179 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 12:53 AM Last edited by bibidoublezero : 10th Dec 2006 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whitesiren
Thank you so much!!!! These look amazing & really make my bakeries look a lot better!

Oh, I thought I'd let you know of a minor problem I found with them though- when placed in a sim's inventory, after taking it back out, the food pokes through the basket! It doesn't affect how well the food works, though. It's merely an aesthetic thing.

Thanks again sooooooo much for making these! They are fabulous!!!!! (Not to mention they look good enough to eat! I'm hungry now!)

Thanks to indicate this problem, I didn't see it. After check, I noticed that the position of viennoiseries moves to 90 ° in its basket in a unpredictable way when you put it in the inventory. I saw nothing on this subject being able to be rectified in the file, but i'm not sure because my level of knowledge is not enough strong. I think it must be certainly managed by the game. And with the dish serve of the basic game which is round, a rotation of 90 ° is not seen, contrary to the basket which I made of oval shape. This problem does not appear systematically but just sometimes when it is put in the inventory. When it is placed in the inventory by means of the command "prepare some", the position in the basket does not change. To resolve the problem, I should redo the basket not oval but round, and then, redo the meshs and animations of all the piles of all the viennoiseries. But, on the aesthetic plan, I think that a round basket would be less harmonious... Dilemma

Field Researcher
#180 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bibidoublezero
Thanks to indicate this problem, I didn't see it. After check, I noticed that the position of viennoiseries moves to 90 ° in its basket in a unpredictable way when you put it in the inventory. I saw nothing on this subject being able to be rectified in the file, but i'm not sure because my level of knowledge is not enough strong. I think it must be certainly managed by the game. And with the dish serve of the basic game which is round, a rotation of 90 ° is not seen, contrary to the basket which I made of oval shape. This problem does not appear systematically but just sometimes when it is put in the inventory. When it is placed in the inventory by means of the command "prepare some", the position in the basket does not change. To resolve the problem, I should redo the basket not oval but round, and then, redo the meshs and animations of all the piles of all the viennoiseries. But, on the aesthetic plan, I think that a round basket would be less harmonious... Dilemma

To be honest, I think the problem is very small and since this works wonderfully regardless, I believe it's fine as is. Every project has a few minor kinks in it, and I agree with you- the oval basket looks very nice. ^_^ You did a wonderful job, and this is not something that needs to be fixed. It's merely nice to know about really. Thanks again.
Scholar
#181 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:20 AM
These foods look absolutely INCREDIBLE in the game!!! I have a lot of custom foods in my game however my Sims always eat these selections. Not only do they look incredible and highly detailed, they make ME hungry LOL

Thanks so much and PLEASE MAKE MORE!! :D
Test Subject
#182 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 9:16 AM
If you have just the basic game without Ep, it doesn't work apparently ...

oooh okay - too bad then
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:55 AM
je suis dans l'amore avec ces!!!! s'il vous plait excuser ma francais.... je suis anglais! Ils sont tres bien et fantastique et bonne. merci!!!!
Test Subject
#184 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:55 AM
this is the most gorgeous food i ever seem in the sims series O.O

so, why don't you teach EA some things?=D
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 2:07 AM
These look great! I can't cook in real life so it'll be great to let my simmed self actually cook something better than toaster pastries and cereal! Ahhh living vicariously through the sims does artificial life get any better?

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]There are those that do, those that teach and those that merely dream.[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 6:15 PM
I have no corrupting files in my downloads folder but I do have all the expansions might this be a problem? Ive downloaded other foods and they all work fine I really wish someone could help me cos my sims shouldnt be without these!

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS. GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE

Jonsey666
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#187 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonsey_666
I have no corrupting files in my downloads folder but I do have all the expansions might this be a problem? Ive downloaded other foods and they all work fine I really wish someone could help me cos my sims shouldnt be without these!

I made this food with all Ep installed. There is no problem with. Did you download the "bibi00-plates.rar" file ? Because this food use my custom plates. Without, it doesn't work. Otherwise, download again the file. Maybe, when you download the files, there was a data transfer problem. Otherwise, i don't see, it works.

Test Subject
#188 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 7:25 PM
you are awsome!
please make more food
you are really great at it
thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#189 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:04 PM
These are wonderful looking and they are just so real looking,Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#190 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 9:11 PM
Very good.....But when I put them in the furnace of the kitchen never do not cook and they remain in the furnace. :-(

My SimSite:

SimSister's Creations - Moda Sims2
Visite!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#191 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danika1891
Very good.....But when I put them in the furnace of the kitchen never do not cook and they remain in the furnace. :-(
Sometimes, a sim leave the stove when preparation is cooking and go to do something else. We must have to tell him to come back to the preparation clicking on the stove. Then, he continues to cook the preparation. If it's not that, i don't see what it could be, perheaps an hack makes conflict ...

Test Subject
#192 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:00 AM
This is some of the most delicious looking food I have seen in the Sims 2 - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:18 AM
Mmmmmh looks tasy *dribbles lol really good
Test Subject
#194 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 8:18 AM
Sometimes, a sim leave the stove when preparation is cooking and go to do something else. We must have to tell him to come back to the preparation clicking on the stove. Then, he continues to cook the preparation. If it's not that, i don't see what it could be, perheaps an hack makes conflict ...

Ok, but returns to the stove, does not make to take nothing from the stove because it cooks.
perhaps are some object in conflict. .ok Thanks

P.S. Sorry for but I do not speak English well.....

My SimSite:

SimSister's Creations - Moda Sims2
Visite!!!!
Test Subject
#195 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:37 AM
Yes!!..Man This looks so good I just want to reach out & grab a piece...
Oh waitaminnit...I just had dinner...

Yes I am gonna d/l this I can't wait to play it...But I'll have to wait untill tommorrow..
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:10 AM
Jonsey 666 wrote: "Does anyone know y these wont work in my game? The sim will take them out, prepare them and cook them, but then cant take them out of the oven Does anyone know why this happens?"

I have this same problem and when I direct sim to remove item from oven it glitches and the croissants stay in oven. Also when I try to have them cook a different item, they cannot use oven because the croissants are still in there.
I had to delete this item-sorry, it looked great.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#197 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burningglare
Jonsey 666 wrote: "Does anyone know y these wont work in my game? The sim will take them out, prepare them and cook them, but then cant take them out of the oven Does anyone know why this happens?"

I have this same problem and when I direct sim to remove item from oven it glitches and the croissants stay in oven. Also when I try to have them cook a different item, they cannot use oven because the croissants are still in there.
I had to delete this item-sorry, it looked great.
Did you try to cook with maxis's oven and fridge ? Because, for example, if you have OFB and use a created fridge you may have probleme if this fridge didn't have all the OFB's function. Maybe it could happen with others oven ...

Field Researcher
#198 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 11:24 PM
When ever I look at your foods I have a terrible desire for some, wish these were real! Great stuff, thanks! Look great in the game, which is what matters.
Test Subject
#199 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:00 PM
omg I can practically spell them! They look so delicious I want to jump into the computer and eat them! My Sims are eating better than I am!

Who's imagination are you a figment of?

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Test Subject
#200 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 2:13 AM
these are great good on ya!!!
Page 8 of 12