Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 11:42 AM
Default CC/Game Issues?
I have 6k+ cc and I have tried to use the Mod conflict detector but it honestly doesnt help.
Everytime I open sims its will either crash or it will say "not responding" til it goes to the actual menu screen.
When loading up my game I always instantly pause my game to build a house for a family but when im done one sim is embarassed? Theres no possible way she could be...
When I attempt to even play after building my sims often go invisible especially when leaving the plot and coming back. I have updated all mods, tried the re-install cc in sections, and updated sims 4 in general.
I was hoping I could somehow leave a download for all the mods I own and have someone who is very familiar with the mod detector help me. All my mods are free so I hope that request isnt breaking any rules on here.
I just dont know what to do at this point. My game has a stroke whenever I do simple things.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scxipt
I have 6k+ cc and I have tried to use the Mod conflict detector but it honestly doesnt help.
Everytime I open sims its will either crash or it will say "not responding" til it goes to the actual menu screen.
When loading up my game I always instantly pause my game to build a house for a family but when im done one sim is embarassed? Theres no possible way she could be...
When I attempt to even play after building my sims often go invisible especially when leaving the plot and coming back. I have updated all mods, tried the re-install cc in sections, and updated sims 4 in general.
I was hoping I could somehow leave a download for all the mods I own and have someone who is very familiar with the mod detector help me. All my mods are free so I hope that request isnt breaking any rules on here.
I just dont know what to do at this point. My game has a stroke whenever I do simple things.

if you want, you can zip up your mods folder and I can take a look at it, clean it up or give you suggestions. PM me. I don't judge nor am i interested in ur stuff, but sometimes new eyes can help you figure it out. I am assuming that your game is legal and is up to date?