Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 12:24 AM
Default Eye colour changing when exiting CAS
Hi

I've had this for a while now but I haven't had kids in my game for a while. I just made a couple of sims in CAS, one adult and one child. The adult went fine, all CAS (including CC) working fine. But when it came to creating the child. each time I changed the hair or eyebrows, the eye colour diverted to the darkest eye colour i.e. the 1st eye colour on the chart in the top left corner of the eye grid. So, right at the end of creating, the last thing I did was change the eye colour again back to the one I wanted and confirmed I was finished. As I moved them into a lot, I noticed the childs eyes had gone back to the dark colour again. Is this a common glitch? Is there a fix? Or am I destined to forever using the "contacts" in the full face make-up section just so all my child sims don't have the darkest eyes? I can change them when they get to teen-just seems to be kids and toddlers.

TIA
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 12:47 AM
Never mind-I fixed it. It was the Allow/Disallow for random thing for CC