Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#126 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keepsims
Emmy you make the most beautiful sims me jelly

Haha! No, I really don't. All I use is just a skin, no sliders or anything. So there not that awesome. But I thank you for your compliment!!!
(If I could upload them I would, but I don't know how D': I should look up the tutorials on it it... xD)
Edit: also good job for starting on 6 xD)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#127 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 4:07 AM
Okay, I'm back for a bit. Where we left off we had just moved and everyone was happy! So... Now what happens?!

Okay... So in truth, I have a secret... :3 One of my darling sims... Has something to share with everyone!
Elsa's Pregnant!!! Yay!

Here's a cute picture I snapped while Kitty felt Elsa's lil' Baby bump. It was late, but Elsa seemed to like it.
I decided to do my own Movie character legacy so I need to decide who this one will be!

Allready time for a new event? Danggit... Considering I used ALL my re rolls I hope that its a good one, xD
And its...
Early age up! (buy a cake and age up a sim its optional to throw a party.)
Not bad! I can live with it. I guess I'l age up kitty. I want her out anyway T_T xD (Although she's so pretty!)
Although she was super happy, this picture kind of makes it look like she wants murder. xD

Awww! she looks cool! Considering all Teenagers look ugly (Awkward phase), this isn't half bad. xD

Hope you enjoy! may or may not be an upload tomorrow, i'm very dizzy right now. And I might be sick... so Lets hope not. xD
Test Subject
#128 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:28 PM
I did a double post for today. So part 3 is here: http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-3
And the lasted update is here http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spatzi
I did a double post for today. So part 3 is here: http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-3
And the lasted update is here http://bits-and-plumbobs.tumblr.com...ayg-challenge-4

Awesome! Poor ghost child whose name I forgot already xD
Test Subject
#130 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:50 PM
Event 9 - Adoption (adopt a sim)
Grace Walker - Female, Child, Blue eyes, Blonde hair, Unlucky trait

I can't believe I have to adopt another child . I now have a completely full house. This is Grace, her traits are unlucky, over-emotional and bookworm.

Lucy is finally potty trained , my first toddler ever to be. Though I realised soon after that it's because she's not aging anymore and should actually be a child already . When I tried to age her up, it wouldn't do anything (even when I used cheats) and I got a little worried, but the next morning she had started to age again so she's now the youngest member of the household when previously she was the second-youngest.

Ralph, however, aged up without a hitch. Two of his rolls were wears glasses and inappropriate trait so I gave him those.

It was also Violet's turn to age up and she became the first teenager in my current household. She looks a lot creepier now than she did as a child, I like it .

I found Douglas wandering the house one night, switching on the radio. Looks like he still enjoys classical music in the afterlife.

Later that day, Grady passed away . He seemed to feel that the time was right and greeted the Grim Reaper with a handshake. Poor Ralph's now the only male in the house.

Violet took the opportunity to get to know Grim a little better .

I placed Grady's gravestone out by the flowerbeds.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#131 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 6:09 PM
Time for another update! How big of one depends how much my sister sleeps....(At this rate Might not be long.... xD)
I also decided what to do with the new baby, it's going to be whatever the rolls suggest. xD Last time I chose Elsa and Anna BEFORE I rolled, VERY unsmart considering Elsa could have gotten pink hair. T_T

Oh look! Guess who is in Labor! I snapped a picture of Elsa without her makeup or anything like REAL labor! LOL
She worked at the hospital.. But would not go in..... Ugh. I had to make her xD
And you know whats creepier? Remember that stalker guy that was watching Elsa take a dip in her hot tub?

He works at Elsa's job.... Oh gawd. We have to move again now... xD

It was a girl! (Out of honesty I was hoping for a boy, so many girls... xD)
Rolls:
Black eyes
Red Hair
Tiny Breasts.
Re rolled Black eyes.
inappropriate trait.

Okay, Well.... I guess we know who this one's going to be!
I think I'm going to do Merida She's from brave, and I love her curly hair xD (like my very own red curly hair... :3)

I will snap a picture of Merida for everyone when she's a toddler ^^
I wish I could move the wishing well into this town, I LOVE that wishing well. And Anna still has one wish to make.... :P

I moved them in right away and to my surprise the house was actually nice! (EXCEPT IT ONLY HAD ONE BEDROOM!!! so I had to redo the garage and put a bedroom in it xD)

How do you like there new room?

Now for the picture of all of them with the baby. - Kitty who was painting upstairs.

So Now lets just wait until she grow's into a toddler :D

TIME FOR A FAMILY PHOTOOOO!

Looks good. xD

See you soon~ Hope you like! ^^
Test Subject
#132 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:42 PM
Quick Question, can you get your sims a career straight away or do you have to wait for a roll to tell them to?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#133 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearlBob
Quick Question, can you get your sims a career straight away or do you have to wait for a roll to tell them to?

The challenge is built up so that you can do either. If you want you can get it right away, or you can wait.. But I would get it right away considering there is only like probably a 9% chance of rolling something about your career... xD
Test Subject
#134 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 3:43 PM
Update:
Eliza got herself a job in Medical, (her LTW is to be a surgeon) and Jason is a self employed painter.
My second event was, Try for a baby! Yey!! At least I will have someone to carry on the legacy!
YEY! Eliza is pregnant!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#135 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearlBob
Update:
Eliza got herself a job in Medical, (her LTW is to be a surgeon) and Jason is a self employed painter.
My second event was, Try for a baby! Yey!! At least I will have someone to carry on the legacy!
YEY! Eliza is pregnant!

Cool!!! (I suggest playing the game and changing the rules to whatever works best for you ^^
I play for instance just like any normal sims game, but when that dreaded day comes up I roll for an event, and it chooses my future... xD)
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Awwww! That's so nice of you... I think its because this really doesn't have as many strict rules, some people like strict rules but I personally don't... xD For example if something saying you have to follow an exact story makes it very repetitive, and a person who isn't into that can easily get bored, but this challenge is easy for you to do what ever the heck you want, and the events are just there to spice up life! ^^

I think you're right. It's not repetitive at all!! It gives you something to look forward to every hour or so lol.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:31 PM
I think you should make a roll box for jobs

Btw I love this challenge.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#138 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misfit913
I think you're right. It's not repetitive at all!! It gives you something to look forward to every hour or so lol.

Haha! Yep! ^^ Even if it makes you kill off your favorite sim... Oh well... what can you do...
Back to pLaaAAaAaaYInG tHe sIMsss
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#139 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:38 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 1st Jul 2014 at 5:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by keepsims
I think you should make a roll box for jobs

Btw I love this challenge.

Wow! that's actually a very good idea! :'D I should do that before I start playing again, Look for future update in the next 15 min xD
Edit: if you have any other idea's Please be sure to tell me~ If there not impossible I will try and put them in :'3
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:26 PM
Wow! that's actually a very good idea! :'D I should do that before I start playing again, Look for future update in the next 15 min xD
Edit: if you have any other idea's Please be sure to tell me~ If there not impossible I will try and put them in :'3

YAY I IS SMART :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 11:20 PM
So a short post right now, I actually had a post before and it somehow vanished xD

So in short.
Here are some cute pictures of Merida as a toddler, she aged up :D

And Now she's a child! ^w^

Can't wait until she is a teenager ;D

I also adopted another child,
Rolls:
  • Artistic Trait
  • Blue Hair
  • Insaine Trait
And so I themed him on Kaito from Vocaloid. :3

He will look so cute as an adult. xD
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 3:54 AM
Time for another update! How big of one depends how much my sister sleeps....(At this rate Might not be long.... xD)
I also decided what to do with the new baby, it's going to be whatever the rolls suggest. xD Last time I chose Elsa and Anna BEFORE I rolled, VERY unsmart considering Elsa could have gotten pink hair. T_T

Oh look! Guess who is in Labor! I snapped a picture of Elsa without her makeup or anything like REAL labor! LOL
She worked at the hospital.. But would not go in..... Ugh. I had to make her xD
And you know whats creepier? Remember that stalker guy that was watching Elsa take a dip in her hot tub?

He works at Elsa's job.... Oh gawd. We have to move again now... xD

It was a girl! (Out of honesty I was hoping for a boy, so many girls... xD)
Rolls:
Black eyes
Red Hair
Tiny Breasts.
Re rolled Black eyes.
inappropriate trait.

Okay, Well.... I guess we know who this one's going to be!
I think I'm going to do Merida She's from brave, and I love her curly hair xD (like my very own red curly hair... :3)

I will snap a picture of Merida for everyone when she's a toddler ^^
I wish I could move the wishing well into this town, I LOVE that wishing well. And Anna still has one wish to make.... :P

I moved them in right away and to my surprise the house was actually nice! (EXCEPT IT ONLY HAD ONE BEDROOM!!! so I had to redo the garage and put a bedroom in it xD)

How do you like there new room?

Now for the picture of all of them with the baby. - Kitty who was painting upstairs.

So Now lets just wait until she grow's into a toddler :D

TIME FOR A FAMILY PHOTOOOO!

Looks good. xD

See you soon~ Hope you like! ^^

I absolutely love the room!!
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:04 AM
Okay, I was out of town without a computer, so couldn't update. Here's my next few:

Hair lice (give all your sims short hair)

Kitty:

Emily (she got slightly large lol):

Cody:

Then, prison

Picnic in the park:

Next, I rolled divorce or break up, but didn't have any spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, so rerolled "roll 2 x"

Inheritance $1000 and New Start (move out and marry within 3 days):

Lab Assistant
#144 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 4:08 AM
On to:

Hospitalized (stay in bed all day for 3 days)

Switch (play another household)
I chose the Pok household. She's in the law enforcement career, he's in the criminal career lol. That was how they came.

Suicide (kill of favorite sim) luckily I had only been playing them 3 days:

And finally, Forced Stupid Job. I picked Business. I don't like that one and never play it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#145 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:45 AM
I absolutely love the room!!

Why thank you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#146 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:47 AM
Default ~
On to:

Hospitalized (stay in bed all day for 3 days)

Switch (play another household)
I chose the Pok household. She's in the law enforcement career, he's in the criminal career lol. That was how they came.

Suicide (kill of favorite sim) luckily I had only been playing them 3 days:

And finally, Forced Stupid Job. I picked Business. I don't like that one and never play it.

Awwwwwwweh~ ♥ I love your sims so much xD
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:54 AM
Awwwwwwweh~ ♥ I love your sims so much xD

Thank you! Yours are great too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 5:04 AM
Thank you! Yours are great too!

Awer, Thanks! I hope I will still have time to play O.O (I have to study for those lovely SAT tests e.e)
Test Subject
#149 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:30 PM
Event 10 - Move (buy and move to a new house)
I'm glad I rolled this as I was getting a little bored of the current Walker house. This is the house I decided to move to. I chose it because it seems large enough to house the entire Walker household.

Hazel, the Walker founder (not counting Douglas, who isn't technically related to Hazel or her offspring), has finally aged to an elder.

Diane aged up straight after her, into a teen. I gave her the Commitment Issues trait as I have to give her traits I hate.

Douglas felt inclined to join the festivities and in doing so fulfilled Ralph's wish of seeing a ghost.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#150 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSkyGirl448
Event 10 - Move (buy and move to a new house)
I'm glad I rolled this as I was getting a little bored of the current Walker house. This is the house I decided to move to. I chose it because it seems large enough to house the entire Walker household.

Hazel, the Walker founder (not counting Douglas, who isn't technically related to Hazel or her offspring), has finally aged to an elder.

Diane aged up straight after her, into a teen. I gave her the Commitment Issues trait as I have to give her traits I hate.

Douglas felt inclined to join the festivities and in doing so fulfilled Ralph's wish of seeing a ghost.

Ralph looks like he just had a heart attack. xD
Page 6 of 37