Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 5:49 PM
Default Newly spawned human townies have occult eyes.
Mod-wise, I have Life's Tragedies, Life's Drama, Extreme Violence, a lot of KawaiiStacie's mods, Wicked Whims(eve female body mesh, and noirdarksims male body mesh, along with the kijiko body replacement thingies, Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs, NoAutonomousHomework, and the latest public build of MCCC. I have deleted all eye-related CC and it still happens - plus I've never downloaded default cc eyes before, just facepaint ones(deleted them all anyway lol).
(i have checked that all mods are the latest version)

They also spawn with freckles, beauty marks, wrinkles etc. stuff that doesn't usually spawn on a generated NPC. This also doesn't happen in random mode, just when NPC's are spawned. Sacrificial and MCCC are my two main suspects in this bug...hell maybe it was just the Realm of Magic patch.

I'm not sure if this is mod and/or CC-related or not, I did try looking this up but the posters said it only happened to their toddlers...but this is happening to all my npc sims. If it helps, I don't have the clayface/grim reaper face/bug eyes glitch.

Heck.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 6:21 PM
It is not cc and mod related. Ea messed up something since RoM, that newly generated sims use stuff which they shouldn't, in my case a lot of new npcs were generating with CC hairstyles, make up, mermaid/vampire eyes etc when I'm constantly batch fixing my cc to be disabled for randoms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
It is not cc and mod related. Ea messed up something since RoM, that newly generated sims use stuff which they shouldn't, in my case a lot of new npcs were generating with CC hairstyles, make up, mermaid/vampire eyes etc when I'm constantly batch fixing my cc to be disabled for randoms.

ok thank goodness!Seeing more freckled npcs is nice but the eyes man the eyeeees
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 8:23 PM

OOh it actually turned out it was also an issue with Life's Drama and the fact everything was enabled for random, but the same issue happens in the Spellcaster CAS
Inventor
#5 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
OOh it actually turned out it was also an issue with Life's Drama and the fact everything was enabled for random, but the same issue happens in the Spellcaster CAS

I had also problem with sacrificial's other mod, zombie apocalypse. It was adding some CAS stuff like decapitated head, even tho they weren't visible in CAS, some random sims were generating with these and had no faces (only eyeballs and teeth were visible)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 9:14 PM
I had also problem with sacrificial's other mod, zombie apocalypse. It was adding some CAS stuff like decapitated head, even tho they weren't visible in CAS, some random sims were generating with these and had no faces (only eyeballs and teeth were visible)

Sacrificial fixed it btw :3 but sadly I think occult sims will still randomise with random stuff until EA does something
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 2:01 PM
so, any news on this, did someone find an competent mod creator that fixed the bug for EA again? because this annyoing bug keeps me from using my favorite cc vampire eyes because every other human sim spawns with them even though the mod author disabled them for humans
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
so, any news on this, did someone find an competent mod creator that fixed the bug for EA again? because this annyoing bug keeps me from using my favorite cc vampire eyes because every other human sim spawns with them even though the mod author disabled them for humans

I reply very late but nope not that i know of. sacrificial fixed it for all his mods but EA-wise it's not been fixed nor addressed i believe.