Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 10:57 AM
Default Having trouble finding files in s3pe
I'm trying to find specific files in S3PE (moodlet / buff files) with no luck. I searched Full Build and Delta Build packages but the files are no where to be found. The search panel also gives no results.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry in advance if this is not the right place to ask.
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 6:34 PM
I think what you're looking for is in Gameplay.package. There's a Buffs XML there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2022 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
I think what you're looking for is in Gameplay.package. There's a Buffs XML there

Thank you for your reply! I'm looking for the textures =)
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2022 at 12:50 PM
I can see the moodlet images in FullBuild0, starting with "moodlet_" but the ep specific ones might be in the fullbuilds for those packs. If you need the instance name of a specific one, it's the FNV64 hash of the thumbFilename value in case that helps :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2022 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
I can see the moodlet images in FullBuild0, starting with "moodlet_" but the ep specific ones might be in the fullbuilds for those packs. If you need the instance name of a specific one, it's the FNV64 hash of the thumbFilename value in case that helps :p

You are my savior! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much you have helped me.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by |usagi
Thank you for your reply! I'm looking for the textures =)

Many textures are in FullBuild2. Others are in DeltaBuild2, and in EP/ SP packages. It makes for a lot of double files, but I made copies of everything, and placed them all in a work folder. Bad idea to mess with program files, as you would need a copy, or reload the game to recover them.