Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 1:45 AM
Default How do I give my CC a name in S3OC?
I recently made slippers cc for both men and women of all ages. I made these in order to make an additional option for my "Remove Shoes Indoors" Script mod. Which would be to wear slippers indoors instead. Now, I already have a method to make this happen. However, when I search up my cc on S3OC, I realized they do not have names. Therefore, I am unable to assign the code to switch out the shoes into my cc slippers. So, my question is how do I assign my cc a name in S3OC?

I will include a picture of my cc without a name and a piece of cc with a name. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 6:38 AM
This has been solved. The way you add a resource name is by opening your CC package by using s3pe. And then going to the CASP tag. Double click it and then check "Use Resource Name". And then name it whatever you would like. Click FN64. Click ok. Save, and then exit. You can open your CC package in S3OC and it should have a resource name now.