Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:43 AM
Default Install All Missing.
Ok, I didn't see an answer for this one or a question. I have Windows 64 bit edition, installed the latest net framwork and the cleaner. However everything works fine except when I right click I no longer get the option to "install all" for a folder. I have checked for nesting, that isnt the issue. I can manually install them all fine its just a little tedious, because of all the files I like to download. Any solutions? Any one else have or had this problem?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:38 AM
The "install all" option for Clean Installer hasn't worked right for a while, and considering it is no longer supported or updated, I don't think it's going to be fixed.

If you want to install multiple Sims2pack files at once, your best bet is using Q-Xpress's local install feature.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:21 PM
I have Q-express. I didn't realize it had a local install feature. I will look into it. I also didn't know that Clean Installer was no longer supported. Do you know of any other programs of it's type that still are?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:41 PM
There's nothing I know of that will do all the cleaning and stuff that Clean Installer will do - SimPE will let you scan your stuff and see pics of the textures (and more) but I don't know of a sims2pack cleaner/installer that does individual content like it does. Still, if you're getting stuff from MTS2 you don't need to worry about additional harmful content that might be included, so Q-X's local install works great.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 8:09 PM
At the risk of sounding stupid, how does one install manually? I've only ever used the "install all" feature.