Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:09 PM
Default Hello!
You may know me from the main/EA site as Vidkid20. Anyway I think I got banned from there, like really banned. Anyway I never introduce myself here so hello! I love this site and all the creators!

VK20 was here! ;-)
Advertisement
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 8:16 PM
Hi, simsloveanime20! This should technically be in the Introductions forum, so I'm moving it there.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 8:32 PM
Know you just know I'm REALLY curious as to why you got banned.......

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 8:55 PM
Default the email i got
Dear vidkid20,

Your Electronic Arts account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service for Electronic Arts Online.

Violation: Posting Inappropriate Content
[Your pathetic! You come on here being rude and pompous when your nothing but a rude little child who needs a nap and a bottle! Go to another site and spare us of your tiresome attitude! Hi hippiedippie. lol]

Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.

You can read the Terms of Service for Electronic Arts Online by going to the following web address.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

If you feel that this is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, please submit a dispute form by using the following link: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cf...inated_form.php

The Electronic Arts support team is available at http://support.ea.com should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Electronic Arts, Inc.

EA.com Customer Relations

VK20 was here! ;-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 8:57 PM Last edited by simsloveanime20 : 25th Jan 2010 at 9:24 PM.
am i permabanned? oh and hello. sorry i put this in the wrong section!

VK20 was here! ;-)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:24 PM
Lol. That doesn't seem toooooo bad........ I don't bother with the EA site at all, I'm starting to turn anti EA which is a git since I'm a sims fan!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
Lol. That doesn't seem toooooo bad........ I don't bother with the EA site at all, I'm starting to turn anti EA which is a git since I'm a sims fan!

I know what you mean. I can't even talk about this site on there. Probably beuz u guys out do them and actually fix the game. AND I got no warning for being banned! Just that dumb email and I was arguing with someone who has been nasty to me before but yet i get banned.

VK20 was here! ;-)
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:31 PM
It's no great loss babe. It's much better here ; ) I'm 100% Pro MTS!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missy harries
It's no great loss babe. It's much better here ; ) I'm 100% Pro MTS!

lol cool! me too! :D

VK20 was here! ;-)
Alchemist
#10 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 10:22 PM
Hi, Welcome to MTS!
Inventor
#11 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 7:45 AM
You don't really need the EA site if you can be here too. So welcome here.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 1:37 AM
Meh, chances are the kid on the EA site needed to be told that, so no harm done.

Welcome to MTS - where stupid people are dealt with by good amounts of carrot whacking.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#13 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:02 PM
Well.. I've also had some problems with the EA site.. lol

Welcome here, have a nice stay ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: