Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default need help
Hey guys, I need to uninstall everything i have installed for the sims 3 mods but i cant seem to find where on my computer they are to delete. someone help please?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th May 2010 at 2:29 PM
packages:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\packages ... x86 is only on Vista, Win7

sims3packs:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th May 2010 at 3:18 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • Sims 3 - Uninstall
    This Game_Help:TS3_Uninstallwiki link has the step-by-step instructions to guide you through uninstalling The Sims 3, and its packs (EP/SP).

If you're reinstalling because you're reverting to an older patch, or just do not want to use the Launcher/EADM to patch, read this FAQ Game_Help:TS3_Patchingwiki once through before patching and then follow the guide.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.