Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 12:47 PM
Default What is your favourite Pokemon type?
Okay, my favourite Pokemon type is Dark. I happen to like the dark type Pokemon more, because it is the only type that hasn't had a gym in the games and I like Pokemon like Umbreon and Murkrow.

My least favourite is Grass. I don't know why I don't like grass, but I remember that I only chose one grass starter, and that was Treecko in Ruby. Plus I hate the move Giga Drain, or anything with the word drain attached to it.

What is your favourite/least favourite Pokemon type?

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:13 AM
I hate the grass type too!! In fairrness its probaly because my favorite type has been and always be the awesome water type.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 8:13 AM
I also usually chose water types. Mosty because the first gym is always a rock gym, and it is impossible to defeat it with a fire type

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 12:35 AM
I love the air type of pokemon because the air type of pokemon can fly away from the attacks of their opponents and have a better chance winning against certain types of pokemon my least favorite pokemon are the normal type because they can't battle much of the other pokemon very well for example meowth doesnot battle at all he is just there and a henchman of Team Rocket