Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler with realistic baby skin

by oepu Posted 29th Sep 2006 at 5:55 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:50 AM
He's so damn cute!I had never liked to sim teen n below,but ur fantastic!

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Instructor
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:53 AM
Beautiful job. Just perfect. Thank you !

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Scholar
#28 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:47 AM
Perfection! I have a toddler--and wow, you have truly done an amazing job realistically depicting one. My gosh!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:44 AM
That's.... creepily realistic
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:29 PM
Spectacular!!! I wouldn't have known exactly what makes toddler skin look like a toddler, but you really pegged it! I guess it's the eye-crinkles and the freckles. Very beautiful work.

If it weren't for ADD I'd be forgetful, lazy, absentminded, clumsy, always late, disorganized, messy, and annoying.................for no apparant reason.
Scholar
#31 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:53 AM
Really, really good! I hope you'll make these for our little black and tan babies too!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
This is a wonderful skin. Can we have it for female children too? I love realism and dl anything that I can to get that realistic look some of us cherish. Well done and hope to see more.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 4:49 AM
awww..he's so adorable, and so realistic! Nice work!

♥ :) LJ
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:56 AM
This toddler looks so real in the game its great. Is it possible to make more toddlers or children as now I have used your toddler I don't want to use the sims ones as they are not lifelike enough.
Great job and thanks.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:44 AM
Great job! Can you make this for all ages and genders, too? Keep it up!
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 7:21 PM
W O W!How real :O...thanks!:D
Forum Resident
#37 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:29 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#38 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Great job! Can you make this for all ages and genders, too? Keep it up!

you just open bodyshop, start new project (NOT SIM LOL) and then click the baby skintone (if that IS what your talking about lol) and click what gender/age you want it for. If you cant figure it out, ask me and ill do and upload.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 7:20 PM
He is too cute!
Page 2 of 2