Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Playable Infant - Girl - Boy Dolls - Child &Toddler Hair – Several Recolors

by rebecah Posted 10th Jan 2009 at 10:31 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2011 at 8:27 PM by rebecah : Added Child Hair

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:23 PM
wow this really is amazing!!
the baby ones look sooo cute
thank you very much!
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 11:43 PM
SOOOOOOOOOO cool! kinda, creepy, but still, AWESOMENESS!!! i think i'm a little bit of a drama princess, which explains WHY i wanna use these in a horror sims 2 movie. BTW, is it ok if i use them in a horror movie/recolor them? i wont share the recolors, if it isnt excepted in your policy, but still, is it ok? and thanks SOOO much! my sims needed dollies, not bears. (although the occasional bear is ok)

One of my sites is here, and the other one is here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EriV
BTW, is it ok if i use them in a horror movie/recolor them? i wont share the recolors, if it isnt excepted in your policy, but still, is it ok? and thanks SOOO much! my sims needed dollies, not bears. (although the occasional bear is ok)

You may use them anyway you like.

The only think I ask is that you not post my work on pay sites, or claim it as your own.

Maybe others would enjoy your recolors too.
Scholar
#54 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 7:25 PM Last edited by arathea : 16th Mar 2009 at 4:58 PM. Reason: attached files removed, downloads are working now
I've found five of the missing files. I hope this will help.
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:57 AM
Thank you so much for the wonderful creation, the kind soul above me has re-uploaded the files :D

Love that expired too long time ago.
Scholar
Original Poster
#56 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:27 PM
Thanks Laura76 and Arathea for posting I have replaced all files in the download section.
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
awesome is it possible for you to upload baby clothes? or do you not take requests
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 5:10 AM
They are absolutely darling. Thanks so much for your hard work and sharing them with us!
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:48 AM
how cute, not my kids can have a collection of baby dolls, this'll look great on a shelf in there room
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:48 PM
looks just like my tod!... even though sometimes my child girl throws it a fights it odd!

Ya im Pretty ya Im Skylar
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th May 2009 at 5:45 AM
Looks adorable I can't wait to try this one out!
Scholar
#62 Old 23rd May 2009 at 10:15 PM
Kinda creepy, but adorable! ^-^ Thanks for uploading this *dowloads*
Banned
#63 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:49 PM
For some reason, these really creep me out! I love them, though!
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:15 AM
Hi Rebecah!

I LOVE everything you make! I'm a huge fan of yours. And I adore the hair mesh, it's exactly what I've been looking for! But I've found one problem with the doll(dressed toddler version). I had one of my little sims girls carrying it around with her, because I thought that was adorable and I used to carry my dolls everywhere, but soon as she stopped walking the doll would disappear. Not sure if this is something to do with the doll or my computer, but just thought I'd let you know
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:14 PM
looks like American Girl dolls for simmies!!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:19 PM
So cute its like the babies have their on MyTwinn dolls!
Forum Resident
#67 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 3:39 PM
Hello Rebecah! Could you please make this hairstyle longer? If possible, the same length as Dr Pixel's waif hairstyle, with the hair falling back past the line of their shoulders?
Please let me know!
Test Subject
#68 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 4:44 AM
wow these are really good um does any one know it these work with sims life stories?

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Field Researcher
#69 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kabrina02
Hi Rebecah!

I LOVE everything you make! I'm a huge fan of yours. And I adore the hair mesh, it's exactly what I've been looking for! But I've found one problem with the doll(dressed toddler version). I had one of my little sims girls carrying it around with her, because I thought that was adorable and I used to carry my dolls everywhere, but soon as she stopped walking the doll would disappear. Not sure if this is something to do with the doll or my computer, but just thought I'd let you know

That happens to me aswell

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:50 AM
They're sooooooo lovely, thanks.
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:16 PM
Cool um can you mack one with the sims 2 double deluxe plz.
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 11:26 PM
I love them so much, but could you please make an Alien doll? (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 9:08 PM
my toddler luv it so does my kid twins they love playing house together
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 10:48 PM
First, I want to thank you for this fantastic download. I really like these dolls--they look great in-game, especially when placed on one of your little chairs. These dolls are the crowning touch in the playroom, and fit right in with your functional (also fantastic) child's kichen and tea table set. Unfortunately, I have one problem with the dolls: adults and teens won't leave the dolls alone.

All adults and teens, even visitors, find the dolls attractive, to the exclusion of everything else. I have to keep cancelling the playable sims' actions, but as soon as they finish doing whatever else I've told them to do, they're right back at the dolls again, which is frustrating. I gave up trying to entice visitors away from the dolls--it's hopeless when they return just a few minutes later to take up the same activity, that of messing with the doll. So, even though the dolls are the cutest things I've seen a creator offer for the Sims 2, I would suggest one improvement, or at leat an alternate version--no adult and teen interaction with the dolls.

The dolls are still in my EA download. Normally, when I get a download that doesn't work to my satisfaction I pull it ASAP, but not these dolls--that's how much I like them! Even so, they'll have to be put in storage, because I know that as the dolls are right now, I won't use them due to the adults' attraction to them.

Is there something I can do myself to stop this from happening? (I can't run SimPE on my computer, so that's out.) Do I need a mod to make them less attractive? I do remember a few years back there was a problem with the adults playing with the EA stuffed animals--I don't remember which mod fixed that issue, but the adults in my game show no interest in the EA toys. (I have all the expansions, stuff packs and patches installed.)

Thank you again, in any case.
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 8:28 PM
KatieBee, I have added a version that does not allow the Adults to play with them for you.
Page 3 of 4