Replies: 1126 (Who?), Viewed: 108386 times.
Page 46 of 46
Mad Poster
#1126 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 28th Feb 2021 at 11:18 PM.
Don't be too quick to assume that a wedding jealousy fight disaster will kill any relationships. Once sims are BFF they're nearly impossible to split up perpermantly. Some relationships need a little more work, that's all.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#1127 Old 28th Feb 2021 at 5:12 PM
Agree with sugoisama (drama for the win! ) but if I didn't happen to want that and I absolutely wanted Don there, I'd make him selectable with mods and keep an eye on him. Maybe even turn free will off if things were getting out of hand.

Nowadays I also have Drop Old Loves, so that when sims get married, their other crush/love flags are removed, so that's another option. Can't remember if it's one-sided, though, and only removes flags on the side of the sim getting married.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Page 46 of 46