Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 5:54 PM
Default When you enter the account card, themes disappear in the download of Sims 3.
Good day! Today I noticed a strange thing. When I go to the Sims 3 download section using my login, some themes are not reflected, including my last city. If I enter without a password, then everything is reflected. What could be the problem ?!
Attached a photo before and after entering the site.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bast
Good day! Today I noticed a strange thing. When I go to the Sims 3 download section using my login, some themes are not reflected, including my last city. If I enter without a password, then everything is reflected. What could be the problem ?!
Attached a photo before and after entering the site.

I think possibly your profile may not reflect your current games owned since download section usually just reflects compatible games(expansions/stuff packs). You can change this sorting with the filter button to reflect "All Downloads" or update your profile to include the games you currently own for "Compatible" mode viewing.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 10:36 PM
Many thanks! Now everything is on the list.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 10:46 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered