Replies: 10412 (Who?), Viewed: 427192 times.
Page 417 of 417
Instructor
#10401 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 10:19 AM
Thanks for the suggestions @ y'all, funny thing is that the moment I posted that I went to take a shower and was hit with Thoughts (tm), and managed to come up with a sorta-solution too: I could knock a sim up with sim blender, then accelerate the pregnancy, then mess around with the memories and such to make it seem like they adopted the baby, then blame similarities on coincidence *wink* or genetic engineering (these people are probably rich enough for that). Funnily enough, after coming up with this, I also managed to get the idea of making all townies and adoptables related to the J.S. sim as a nod to Steph0sims, whose sim popped out 100 babies in under 24 hours. Maybe I shouldn't ground myself in reality so much, lol
Field Researcher
#10402 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 3:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoisama
Maybe I shouldn't ground myself in reality so much, lol

I think there's a balance we have to find between our reality and sim reality. In sim-land, male pregnancy through alien abduction is totally realistic and normal. In our land, ....well I 'spose I can't prove that it's not
Instructor
#10403 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 3:29 PM
Yeah, my game is far from grounded in reality

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Field Researcher
#10404 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 4:42 PM
I feel like I've known this, but I just noticed that I have a weakness for downloading anything cat themed.

Do I need more cat pictures that I'll almost never use?
Yes
Mad Poster
#10405 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 3:34 AM
Periodically I find myself wishing I could PLAY the game rather than work on projects in it, but I have exactly zero neighborhoods that capture my interest, and the one I really want to play is the one that a lot of my current projects are FOR, so that doesn't exactly help...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#10406 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 6:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Periodically I find myself wishing I could PLAY the game rather than work on projects in it, but I have exactly zero neighborhoods that capture my interest, and the one I really want to play is the one that a lot of my current projects are FOR, so that doesn't exactly help...

Haha, same!! For weeks now I've been working on choosing JUST the right mix of cc for a new neighborhood I want to set up rather than just... setting it up and playing it.

To be fair it's gonna be really epic when I finally do!
Field Researcher
#10407 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 4:17 PM
Between my two uploads I have ~100 total downloads so far

Aaaah, I never imagined I'd get any at all!
Top Secret Researcher
#10408 Old 2nd Mar 2021 at 6:58 PM
There are not enough hours in the day to download all the cc I keep finding...

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
#10409 Old Yesterday at 1:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkySays
To be fair it's gonna be really epic when I finally do!

Oh for sure, same here! But an enormous urban fantasy FILLED (and I do mean filled) with dense urban cityscape, including plenty of skyscrapers and fictitious landmarks, isn't gonna be done anytime soon!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
#10410 Old Today at 5:39 PM
A while ago I got a mod that prompts me when a kid/teen wants to bring another kid/teen home from school.

It occurred to me just now that I've not once said no.
Scholar
#10411 Old Today at 5:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASnarl
A while ago I got a mod that prompts me when a kid/teen wants to bring another kid/teen home from school.

What mod is that? I would've said no plenty of times because visitor controller doesn't work on kids brought home from school.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
Today at 5:55 PM
This message has been deleted by CASnarl. Reason: idk why it posted twice
Field Researcher
#10412 Old Today at 5:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
What mod is that? I would've said no plenty of times because visitor controller doesn't work on kids brought home from school.

Twojeff's schoolbus - bring friend home dialog idk where all his mods are being stored these days but this archive link was the first thing that came up on google. I don't remember if that's where I got it from or if it's somewhere else too.
Mad Poster
#10413 Old Today at 8:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASnarl

Neither have I, unless I knew the kid to be a plague carrier, but in cases of plague it's useful. What I really got the mod for, though, IIRC, is that it omits vacation townies from the calculation of sims eligible to be brought home, and increases the chances of bringing home a playable.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 417 of 417