Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 11:11 AM
I also have this bug, but the problem is my sims wear career outfits when they are taking showers XD
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:26 AM
sims 4 studio has a batch fix for this problem http://sims4studio.com/thread/1658/...ems-sims-shower
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:05 AM
I have had this problem. Some people making custom content have, unfortunately, been categorizing wrong. I've had several outfits (a bathing suit from GrizzlySimr at The Sims Resource and a few outfits from NY Girl) that were enabled for the "bathing" category. This causes sims to do just that, bathe in that outfit. Removing the outfit does not, I repeat, does not fix the problem. They just start bathing in their underwear. The solution that worked for me was the one given by FLChicago, but you HAVE to find ALL of the bad custom content and remove it. Otherwise, it will continue to happen over and over.

If you have s4pe, you can check the outfit yourself and see if it is enabled for bathing. It will say in the CASP details. Just look them over and if you find enabled for bathing, you'll know you've found some bad CC.

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheHonorableMention
I also have this bug, but the problem is my sims wear career outfits when they are taking showers XD

I have deleted my cache, and now only the males shower clothed - always in EA outfits.
Scholar
#30 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coraltheo
I have deleted my cache, and now only the males shower clothed - always in EA outfits.

Try this for bathing in EA outfits: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:38 AM
The only sim that showers nude is my male sim. i have the mod that takes away the censor thing yet my female sims continue to shower with clothes.
Scholar
#32 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pamelamena
The only sim that showers nude is my male sim. i have the mod that takes away the censor thing yet my female sims continue to shower with clothes.

did you read the whole conversation that happened before you posted in this thread?
Smeg Head
#33 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:48 AM
Do any of you use this mod - http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174696

I had endless trouble with sims wearing clothing in shower. Even after S4S no CC for random selection batch fix, no showernude batch fix, no default batch fix. I tried them all, but to no avail. I was certain in my mind it was CC clothing causing the problem. Then one day recently I removed the mod I just linked, and hey presto, no more clothing when naked. Not for long time sims or for newly spawned adult sims. No more clothing in shower. The March patch did something to the game that made this mod do this. It wasn't CC clothing after all. I'm only glad I solved the problem finally.
Scholar
#34 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Do any of you use this mod - http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174696

I had endless trouble with sims wearing clothing in shower. Even after S4S no CC for random selection batch fix, no showernude batch fix, no default batch fix. I tried them all, but to no avail. I was certain in my mind it was CC clothing causing the problem. Then one day recently I removed the mod I just linked, and hey presto, no more clothing when naked. Not for long time sims or for newly spawned adult sims. No more clothing in shower. The March patch did something to the game that made this mod do this. It wasn't CC clothing after all. I'm only glad I solved the problem finally.

it won't show whatever mod it is when i am logged in. what is the mod named? (unless it's too dirty...)
Field Researcher
#35 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
it won't show whatever mod it is when i am logged in. what is the mod named? (unless it's too dirty...)

Sims 4 Nude in CAS mod
Page 2 of 2